a lot of snow

A forum to discuss local issues in ID, NV, UT, CO, WY, MT.
thomas40

a lot of snow

Post by thomas40 »

the mountain west is getting a lot of snow here lately whichis good for the drought here. :)
capt_buzzard

a lot of snow

Post by capt_buzzard »

We hadn't snow since 1996.
cr

a lot of snow

Post by cr »

I live in Northern Idaho, and this whole winter we have got a total of 0.2 inches :mad:
CR :guitarist
chicagolosina

a lot of snow

Post by chicagolosina »

We had a pretty fair winter as well until this February....grrr The snow just stopped after almost two days...the plows have been doing thier jobs though, I met my kids outside the school yard and the snow was piled so high along the sidewalk all I couldn't even see them walking, not even the top of thier heads! lol

You can have some of our snow, cr..There's plenty to go around! What is it they say about March, in like a lion, out like a lamb? (wishful thinking on my part I think) The great thing about it is that the kids will have a blast toboganning this Saturday!!

I cannot wait to feel 30+ weather, heat and humidity and all!! I am such a summer person.
HelloGal

a lot of snow

Post by HelloGal »

Snowing off and on here in southern Idaho.
chrisb84uk

a lot of snow

Post by chrisb84uk »

Wow this sure is an old thread huh. Well we had the odd flurry of snow over Xmas, but sadly that was about it. And for one, like myself that LOVES snow, it was a real shame. :-1

Maybe next year.
chonsigirl

a lot of snow

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi Thomas, lets go snowboarding!
chrisb84uk

a lot of snow

Post by chrisb84uk »

SnoozeControl wrote: We got about 6 inches dumped on us last week in a matter of hours. It must've taken me 20 minutes to scrape my car off, and I drive a Honda Civic.:o

:-1 Oh I am soo jealous. Don't suppose u'd care to post some to me would u...... please. :p
chrisb84uk

a lot of snow

Post by chrisb84uk »

Oh well, maybe next year! :rolleyes:

Return to “Mountain West”