FG Tarot / psychic share

Thoughts and discussions about New Age, Astrology, Gnosticism, Goddesses, Healing Arts, Humanism, Magic, Mysticism, Wicca, and more.
theia

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by theia »

Pinky wrote: This is for people who want to practice these skills with others to develop abilities and share knowledge.

Theia:

I'm gong to do the horseshoe spread for you.

1. The root of the question:

The Fool (upright)

This signifies a carefree, impetuous attitude. You feel totally free from the worries of the word at the moment, and are able to act with spontenaity.

It also implies that you can do no wrong at the moment, that whatever you do will be positive, and bring good things.

Sometimes this can mean recklessness, needing to make sure you look before you leap, but in this case it's saying go for it!

It can also mean a great adventure, travelling and revelling in new things.

2. Influences surrounding you

Two of Coins / Pentacles

What looks like a good thing on the outside, to others, is proving to be a concern to you. This is to do with work / money. Having difficulty in getting something off the ground. Are you working in partnership with someone else at the mo?

If so, i'm getting the feeling that you're worried about some of their decisions, but you're unsure how to broach it with them, without causing any hassle.

Look at this situation with a clear perspective - then take steps to sort it.

3.recent past.

Four of Swords (reversed)

This means the need for a complete break from the cares of ordinary life - taking time out just for you.

It's almost like your life recently has been an ongoing battle where you've had to keep pushing yourself on, only to reach the point where you can't stand it anymore!

Has something happened that you didn't expect? It also hints at a need to go into retreat, to think things over.

4. Present

The Hierophant

This is telling me that you're being a little more reserved than you usually might be, and that you have people around you that will take you into their fold, so to speak. This can also say that you are on the right path for your destiny, and are exactly where you should be at the moment.

This can also hint at spiritual experiences, and self - realisation. Also, a need to conform! (You're not getting all sensible on us are you?)and maybe the need for others' approval, which you will soon realise you actually don't need - people love you for you.

5. The near future

The World

An achievement in the near future. All will come together, with a little effort and forward thinking. Things shift back into balance. You will have lots of options open to you - reflect carefully what you really want before choosing, although all the roads are clear and sunny!

A lossoming of your own confidence in yourself, and your capabilities.

6. Hopes / fears

Judgement

You worry what others think of your choices and actions, and even if you've made the right decisions!

You feel your efforts sometimes go unnoticed whilst others take the glory - this is telling you to put yourself forward a bit more!

Past efforts will be rewarded soon, and you could even get a nice surprise into the bargain! Start trusting yourself a bit more Theia!

7. Outcome

Page of coins

This represents a young person with great intelligence and articulate abilities. This person will be ringing you news, more than likely to do with study / learning.

This person has a wise head on their shoulders, and could be to do with learning new skills, they could turn up at work, or could be part of your family. Either way, they will bring news that will egg you on in your ambitions. Maybe something that you always wanted to study will become available to you?

Let me know if this was of relevance, and if it made sense!

That, Pinky, is an incredible reading!!!

I gave up my job a couple of months ago...not the most sensible idea, according to some because it was fairly well paid and because of my age (57). I "should" have stuck it out until pension day. But it was a decision that I knew, without question, I had to make. I now have to sell my house to release the equity to enable me to support myself. I'm unsure what my next step is but I'm waiting for it to unfold and it may well involve travel and change. Whatever the uncertainty my decision holds, I have been feeling really optimistic and enjoying my retreat, my time "away from the world." The Fool, no less.

Yes, I am "working" in partnership with someone at present and yes, it is often a little difficult.

I was told only the other day that I've become rather reclusive, yet I know that for me, at this time, that it's the right place to be.

I'm a great approval seeker and I'm working to stop looking for it (Byron Katie's book, I Need Your Love, is proving a great help in this.)

The World card came up for me at the beginnning of the year and helped to reinforce my decisions.

I most definitely need to develop confidence in my abilities (I have a dear friend on this forum who has been helping me and when he reads that bit, he will agree. It's something we've been working on together. ;) )

The last card is fascinating...I have my ideas on who it might be but I'll keep an open mind.

Thank you, Pinky. I am feeling both encouraged and inspired.

Now, what about you? I don't usually read for anyone else, I merely give them an interpretation based on some Jungian Tarot books that I have. Also, I only use the Major Arcana. Would you like to give me three numbers between 1 and 22 and I'll do a three card interpretation...
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

I'm so intrigued by this subject, but to be totally honest, I'm a bit afraid of what the cards might reveal. Should I go for it and have a reading done, or just see what happens as it happens. I'm not usually this indecisive, but this is a toughie!!! Very nervous..... :yh_nailbi
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

theia

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by theia »

BabyRider wrote: I'm so intrigued by this subject, but to be totally honest, I'm a bit afraid of what the cards might reveal. Should I go for it and have a reading done, or just see what happens as it happens. I'm not usually this indecisive, but this is a toughie!!! Very nervous..... :yh_nailbi

It really depends on how you feel, BR. Tarot has had a bad press, so to speak, but it isn't really a tool for predicting the future. It's more of a method of seeing where you are at the present time...that is, reflecting trends and patterns in your life. It doesn't take away from choices that you might make.

But some people do feel nervous about it and it may not be for them. It's like the Death card...it's actually a wonderful card as it points to transformation and change. But it has been represented as signifying physical death and that is naturally scary to people. The Devil is another one...I see it as a card signifying facing one's shadow parts, bringing them to light and uncovering the "gold" which lies beneath.

I find the Tarot a very useful tool in my own life but it isn't for everyone.

How are things with you at present, BR. I'm sending you a huge hug :-4
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

At present, Chonsi, I am actually doing pretty good, considering. Getting back to work right away has helped tremendously and I'm feeling more positive as I get things accomplished. I have a few appointments with appeals attorneys in the beginning of the week, and I'm going to tell them all flat-out: "I want a mean, pit-bull, tenacious, ass-kicking, no holds barred, fight dirty if you have to lawyer. If I think for one second that you aren't all of those things, youwill not get this job."

I'm really considering this tarot thing. At the very least it could put some things in perspective and possibly make me see some things a bit more clearly. Whadda ya think? Should I just go for it?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

theia

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by theia »

BabyRider wrote: At present, Chonsi, I am actually doing pretty good, considering. Getting back to work right away has helped tremendously and I'm feeling more positive as I get things accomplished. I have a few appointments with appeals attorneys in the beginning of the week, and I'm going to tell them all flat-out: "I want a mean, pit-bull, tenacious, ass-kicking, no holds barred, fight dirty if you have to lawyer. If I think for one second that you aren't all of those things, youwill not get this job."

I'm really considering this tarot thing. At the very least it could put some things in perspective and possibly make me see some things a bit more clearly. Whadda ya think? Should I just go for it?

That's so good to hear, BR. What an incredible spirit you have...I find it both inspiring and encouraging and I'll bet I'm not alone in that.

I think it could well be worth a go. Now, Pinky uses the whole tarot pack whereas I don't and I don't actually consider myself a "reader" as such...you may well get a broader picture from Pinky. I'll willingly do the three card spread for you but you may get more out of Pinky's method than mine. I'll leave it to you.
BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

How 'bout we do both? I'm sure I will learn soething from both of you. Go for it...if you're up for it. If now isn't a good time,whenever you feel like it, go ahead. What info do you need to get started?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

theia

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by theia »

BabyRider wrote: How 'bout we do both? I'm sure I will learn soething from both of you. Go for it...if you're up for it. If now isn't a good time,whenever you feel like it, go ahead. What info do you need to get started?

Three numbers between 1 and 22.

I'll shuffle the cards and then count out the three according to your numbers...I'll then give you an interpretation based on the Jungian books that I follow.

But the most important thing is that when I tell you the cards, even though you don't know too much about them, is to capture your initial responses to them. It will be your psyche or soul that does the real interpretation, not me nor my books. And then if you'd like me to look for more information on the cards, I shall be happy to.

Just remember that it won't be telling you your future, merely showing you aspects of yourself. And...something I read a few years ago and that is that the unconscious, psyche, soul is always working for you, never against you. It is always on your side and gently urging you to listen and to develop. You are doing this already, BR, with what you are going through at present...it may not seem like it, but it's a time of incredible growth for you, just you see.

It may be later today that I come back to you. I'm back and forth from my computer. In the meantime, ask Pinky too as her reading will be valuable. She seems much more intuitive than me...I'm a bit too practical!!
BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

Kay, my numbers are 6, 13, and 17.

And Pinky, I'd love to have you do a reading for me. Do you use the same method Theia does, or do you need different information?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

cherandbuster

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by cherandbuster »

Theia, Pinky, BR, I am reading this thread with great interest! I'm curious to see what unfolds in your reading, Criss, and I think it's brave of you to take a deep look inside yourself right now.

But then I always knew you had the balls for it :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Accountable

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by Accountable »

That's spooky and cool that the reading was that accurate. Theia did one for me once. For the life of me, I can't remember it. :(
sunny104

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by sunny104 »

I would love to have a reading! One of my friends did one for me in high school and it was so accurate! :-6
BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky wrote: Sorry! In answer to question earlier, I use all different methods!

Sometimes I'll just use the major, and other times the whole deck - which would you prefer?
I would have no idea what the difference would be. I will leave that decision in your perfectly capable hands.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

theia

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by theia »

Okay, BR, the three cards you chose are

The Magician

Justice

The Emperor

Just consider first of all what these, individually and then together, mean to you...you don't have to have any knowledge of the cards at all, but just allow yourself to sense what each name symbolises for you...what images or pictures do you have in your mind? These images are important for you because you have all the answers within you.

Okay, now here's a very brief description of each card:

The Magician represents important beginnings and creativity; be aware of new possibilities presenting themselves. There is a large reserve of energy and power available to you at the moment; it's for you to choose how you use it; the card reminds you of your dual nature, that of being both soul and human.

Justice is about balance and the need to weigh things up. It emphasises rationality over emotion. This is a card about intellect and looking at issues in a reasoned and intellectual way, not that emotions should be ignored but that certain issues require a more rational approach.

The Emperor can be seen as the active, masculine principle and represents ambition and achievement in the worldly sense. Drawing the Emperor can often mean that one is in a phase where one must work hard to achieve a goal, using research, analysis or whatever helps to reach the required goal. All the pros and cons should be considered. However don't allow this practical approach to dampen your spirit; it too will be working alongside you.
theia

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by theia »

Accountable wrote: That's spooky and cool that the reading was that accurate. Theia did one for me once. For the life of me, I can't remember it. :(

It was clearly memorable because neither can I :-5
theia

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by theia »

Pinky wrote: Oh wow, Theia!

How spooky that BR got two of the same cards from each reading? :-6

I was just thinking that when I read yours.

But even stranger, I've just drawn your cards and you have The Emperor, Judgment and The Magician!! And no, my deck is not stuck together and always gets a good shuffle and cut!

I'll be back later with the Judgment...
BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

I am absolutely blown away by those readings. I'm sitting here with my chin in my lap. How incredibly, astoundingly perfectly does that fit into what my life is like right now??? I am completely boggled. And HIGHLY encouraged!!! I am just agog. Blown away. Dumbfounded. All in good ways!!! Holy crap, guys, that was amazing. :yh_ooooo
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky, your comment about the lawyer....get this....I was talking to one of the prospective attorneys on the phone while you were doing that reading.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

cherandbuster

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by cherandbuster »

This has been a *most awesome* thing to follow as an onlooker.

I cannot believe how it fits in so closely with BR's life right now. It is just amazing. And kind of chilling but in a most excellent way.

Wow.
Live Life with

PASSION

BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

cherandbuster wrote: This has been a *most awesome* thing to follow as an onlooker.

I cannot believe how it fits in so closely with BR's life right now. It is just amazing. And kind of chilling but in a most excellent way.

Wow.
Ditto that, Cher. I'm still sitting here shaking my head, chin still in lap.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky wrote: WHOA!!!!

OMG...that's so strange! The weird thing is, when I do readings for people face to face, I try and kind of 'tune in' to them...that's what I've been trying to do so far with you and Theia. I didn't know if it was going to work out or not, as I've never done any distance readings before. I'm really chuffed!
I don't believe in coincidence, Pinky...that HAD to be significant. Wouldn't you say?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

cherandbuster

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by cherandbuster »

BabyRider wrote: I don't believe in coincidence, Pinky...that HAD to be significant. Wouldn't you say?

I choose to believe that it wasn't a coincidence. Truly.
Live Life with

PASSION

BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

cherandbuster wrote: I choose to believe that it wasn't a coincidence. Truly.
Me too, Cher!!! :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

cherandbuster

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by cherandbuster »

BR, I thinks it's so nice that your Garden friends Theia and Pinky put such time and energy into doing your readings.

Seems like you're really surrounded by people who love you.

Lucky you.
Live Life with

PASSION

BabyRider

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by BabyRider »

cherandbuster wrote: BR, I thinks it's so nice that your Garden friends Theia and Pinky put such time and energy into doing your readings.

Seems like you're really surrounded by people who love you.

Lucky you.
I think everyone who becomes part of this place is lucky. There's some rare people in here. Not your average forum at all.

And I agee, it was very thoughtful of them both.

Luv you guys!!!!:-4
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

theia

FG Tarot / psychic share

Post by theia »

BabyRider wrote: I think everyone who becomes part of this place is lucky. There's some rare people in here. Not your average forum at all.

And I agee, it was very thoughtful of them both.

Luv you guys!!!!:-4

Yes, you're right, BR.

I took a bit of a sort of a break and I am really happy to be back...

I've had loads of support in the past from all of you when I needed it and that means a great deal.

:-4

Return to “Modern Ancient Paths”