OK I am not having a physical challenge..........I need advice

A forum for our physically challenged members.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

As most of you know I had breast cancer. I had the good kind of breast cancer. It took 9 months to go from mastectomey through the end of chemo. It took another 12 months to rebuild my breast.......love those plastic surgeons. I'm happy to say that after 2.5 years I am caancer free.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am physically challenged..I am a mental case right now!!--but congrats on the cancer free thing. Love to hear that!:-4

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

mominiowa wrote: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am physically challenged..I am a mental case right now!!--but congrats on the cancer free thing. Love to hear that!:-4

MOM.........you are going to the other hospitals...............Mom...........Even when we think there is no hope............we find new treatment
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Congratulations nvalleyvee! Beating Cancer is a wonderful thing! HUGE huge hugs for you. :yh_hugs :yh_hugs

My aunt had breast cancer and had the choice of a mastectomy or a lumpectomy. She chose the lumpectomy but says she wishes she'd chosen the mastectomy now as they took so much of the breast anyway and also there's a very slight risk that it may return to that breast also. Having said that, she's now been cancer-free for over 10 years, which is wonderful.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

nvalleyvee wrote: As most of you know I had breast cancer. I had the good kind of breast cancer. It took 9 months to go from mastectomey through the end of chemo. It took another 12 months to rebuild my breast.......love those plastic surgeons. I'm happy to say that after 2.5 years I am caancer free.
:yh_party :yh_clap Whoot! Whoot!

*standin ovation and whistles LOUD*
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

SnoozeControl wrote: That's great news, NValley, but you did say something about needing advice... :confused: Anything I can do to help?

Snooze, I was thinking the same thing . . .:)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

that is GREAT news!!!! :-6
pina

Post by pina »

Wonderful news. :-4

Return to “Physically Challenged”