Shut my eyes fantasizing

On wishes I wish would be

Of a time I’ll cross

This gale-ridden sea of suspense

To arrive the treasure isle

Of thy warm heart

And gaily dwell in the flowery garden

Of thy blessed soul
A formula for tact: "Be brief politely, be aggressive smilingly, be emphatic pleasantly, be positive diplomatically, be right graciously".
koan

To Coan (2)

Post by koan »

It is an honour to be thought of, even more so to be thought of highly.

The nice thing about poetry is you share your heart with all who stop to ponder the words.
polycarp

To Coan (2)

Post by polycarp »

You've said it all Coan and actually deserve the honour of constituting an integral component of my thoughts. You're a rare gem that I find exceptionally precious and hold in high esteem. You truly occupy a space in my heart. Happy Valentine's Day.
A formula for tact: "Be brief politely, be aggressive smilingly, be emphatic pleasantly, be positive diplomatically, be right graciously".
koan

To Coan (2)

Post by koan »

polycarp wrote: You've said it all Coan and actually deserve the honour of constituting an integral component of my thoughts. You're a rare gem that I find exceptionally precious and hold in high esteem. You truly occupy a space in my heart. Happy Valentine's Day.

I have a Valentine already.

You honour me with your words but do not reserve your heart for one who belongs to another. There is someone who will inspire you to even greater heights waiting somewhere down the road.
polycarp

To Coan (2)

Post by polycarp »

koan wrote: I have a Valentine already.

You honour me with your words but do not reserve your heart for one who belongs to another. There is someone who will inspire you to even greater heights waiting somewhere down the road.

Hello Coan, thanks for the information. It is noted and no further action will be taking without taking cognizance of that. Don't mind a poet for dreaming unrealizable dreams. Its one of our weaknesses but we sure know where and where not to dare. I rest my case and gladly announce a total withdrawal of all poetic ordnance once directed towards you. Good Luck and happy posting!

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”