Guess Who

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

We had a really fun thread here a long time ago where photos were collected and posted in a guessing game. I was thinking of doing it again but with baby pictures.

Here's how it works:

1) Email me your baby picture (of yourself)

2) I will post them in this thread with hints

3)Other members try to guess who it is

There will be no prizes. Except for the thrill of guessing it correctly.

If you want to play send your pics to koan@forumgarden.com

please do NOT send any naked baby photos lest I end up on shelleybelle's thread.

sidenote: if you like the idea but don't like me as "the collector" nominate someone else and I would happily step away. If I receive 4 photos I'll start the game (I already have 2)
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

ArnoldLayne wrote: You just want a photo of me to convince your friends that I'm your love child :sneaky:

I'm game but I'll have to get my baby picture scannedArnold was probably born with a beard, wearing viking horns and gripping Thor's Mighty Hammer in his fist.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
minks

Guess Who

Post by minks »

spot wrote: Arnold was probably born with a beard, wearing viking horns and gripping Thor's Mighty Hammer in his fist.

:wah: sorry I can't stop laughing at that.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
sunny104

Guess Who

Post by sunny104 »

spot wrote: gripping Thor's Mighty Hammer in his fist.

is that a euphemism...:yh_think
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Sunny, you have a lewd disposition. I like that.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
sunny104

Guess Who

Post by sunny104 »

spot wrote: Sunny, you have a lewd disposition. I like that.

:yh_angel
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

:yh_angel ? Where's the pointy tail and the pitchfork Sunny?

I have a pretty picture in my mind of Mrs ArnoldLayne referring to the equipment as "Thor's Mighty Hammer" from now on, and it will All Be Sunny's Fault.
minks

Guess Who

Post by minks »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Oh really ?

And who do you suppose this little minx is , I wonder. Any clues ? :rolleyes:

ahahahahahahaha OMG do you know my mom??? That is cute but not me ahahaha

― Mae West
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

minks wrote: ahahahahahahaha OMG do you know my mom??? That is cute but not me ahahahaYou have to admit, Minksy, it's terrifyingly close.
minks

Guess Who

Post by minks »

spot wrote: You have to admit, Minksy, it's terrifyingly close.

that is just what I am afraid to admit HAH!

― Mae West
Uncle Kram

Guess Who

Post by Uncle Kram »

ArnoldLayne wrote: You just want a photo of me to convince your friends that I'm your love child :sneaky:

I'm game but I'll have to get my baby picture scanned

Arnold, everyone already knows that you're the secret love-child of Mavis off Coronation Street and Crackerjacks Peter Glaze :rolleyes:

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

By crikey, you're a mean hand at an insult old man. There's a name I never expected to see articulated this side of Hell itself, and I don't mean Mavis.

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Just got back moments ago. My server went fatal.:-1 Still is. I found another way to get here. Sorry for the delay...and I'm on dial up at the moment so I'll do my best to catch up.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Maybe pics should go to my PM box if the file is small. The mail seems to be capable of holding one message at a time. Here's an alternate for larger files.

so PM it if it's under 100kb or send file to

cb695@yahoo.co.uk

I still need more so the game's not too easy
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Mystery baby #1

He says he's an honest Norwegian Blond.

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Time to start guessing.

The Second Mystery Baby:

At the age of two he was given a copy of the Oxford English Dictionary

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

First prize of feeling quite spiffy goes to PINKY!!!

Yes, Baby #2 is spot. Isn't he cute?

Another hint on Baby #1

If there was a monkey in his family it would be his brother's son.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

You should see the other one he sent! He might be crass but he was sure a cute baby.

We need more photos!!!! And don't forget baby #1 still needs a name.

Mystery Baby #3

hint: color not zones

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Pinky wrote: I have no idea! Give us some more clues...:D

Only if we get more people guessing :-6
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

SnoozeControl wrote: I know who the first baby is, but only because I've seen the photo before. I'm willing to take bribes for a hint.:sneaky:

I can't say because I promised to: Under No Circumstances Let Everyone Know Real Alias Myself :sneaky:
nvalleyvee

Guess Who

Post by nvalleyvee »

Am I guilty?

Attached files
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

nvalleyvee wrote: Am I guilty?

You're guilty of not playing right!;)

You should have sent it to my mail!!! Then we could all guess.

BTW everyone, I only have one more picture left. And the clues are word puzzles based on the user names so start guessing. Baby 1 and Baby 3 need names to go with their cute faces.
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Baby #3 is anastrophe?
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

It's a girl, spot.

Mystery Baby #3

hint 1: color not zones (psssst - it's an anagram)

hint 2: you could wake up early to fool her...because she's probably still sleeping

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Mystery Baby #1

hint #1: He says he's an honest Norwegian Blond

hint #2: If there was a monkey in his family it would be his brother's son

hint #3: Under No Circumstances Let Everyone Know Real Alias Myself

last hint is a word game.

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

koan wrote: It's a girl, spot. Garn, that tyke's wearin' strides!
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

koan wrote: Mystery Baby #1

hint #3: Under No Circumstances Let Everyone Know Real Alias Myself

last hint is a word game.I gottit! That's Lance Murk!!
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

koan wrote: It's a girl, spot.

Mystery Baby #3It isn't and here's how I know -

I drew glasses on him,

and gave him a straggly red beard

and cut off one ear

and put a straw hat on his head

and he looks just like Vincent Van Gogh.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

spot wrote: It isn't and here's how I know -

I drew glasses on him,

and gave him a straggly red beard

and cut off one ear

and put a straw hat on his head

and he looks just like Vincent Van Gogh.

Mr Van Gogh was not born with only one ear. It took a lifetime with people like you to drive him nuts.
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

SnoozeControl wrote: You got tit? That's quite an accomplishment for you, I'm sure.You're playing with my spacers there, young lady. That's not considered safe this time of night in my home town.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

SnoozeControl wrote: Koan, I think Spot should be reported to admin for making fun of that beautiful little girl in slot 3.

absolutely! I've been too horrified to speak. Where's the wet noodle when you need one?:yh_shame
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

koan wrote: Mr Van Gogh was not born with only one ear. It took a lifetime with people like you to drive him nuts.Had the silly man spent time in the local library and read his Freud he'd have retained both ears into old age and earned a healthy supplement to his meagre income singing contralto with the local choir, which just shows the power of the written word.

You may not go and compare dates, because I was actually being a bit trivial there.
valerie

Guess Who

Post by valerie »

Baby number 3 is that adorable Snoozie!!

:-4
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

spot wrote: I gottit! That's Lance Murk!!

you came so close then missed "clean murk" it's a great oxymoron. Whereas you, sir, are just a moron. ;)
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

SnoozeControl wrote: Koan, I think Spot should be reported to admin for making fun of that beautiful little girl in slot 3.You don't mean... go on, it can't be... Koan? Is that really you as a toddler?

Mystery Baby #3 is KOAN!
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

valerie wrote: Baby number 3 is that adorable Snoozie!!

:-4

Horns blare, Trumpets sound! Valerie takes home the prize of feeling like she just ate two hot fudge no calorie sundaes!!!!
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Come on people. I need more photos!

Here is Mystery Baby #4

Hint#1 she's woefully misunderstood

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Stooge??

Return to “Photos”