Free reminder service for birthdays events

Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. No posting of "free" deals that require referrals, email addresses, etc.
Connor G

Post by Connor G »

Hey guys. Not sure if this is so much of a hot deal as just a nifty little idea. See what you think...

I've been signed up to this website for a bit that gives you a free reminder services for birthdays and anniversaries and stuff - you can pick either email or text reminders (not sure if the text works for outside of UK though). I've been getting text reminders and it seems to be working alright so far! Perfect for me, coz I usually forget these things! :p

Anyways, this is the the site:

http://www.remind4u.com/

Haven't ordered any of the actual products, so not sure what they're like - but it's got good ol' Carol Vorderman's face plastered all over it, so surely it's gotta be alright... right? :rolleyes:
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

I have heard of similar sites. Will have to look into this one. You mentioned text reminders. To your cell phone? Could you opt out of that feature? Not sure if I am comfortable posting my cellular number.
Connor G

Post by Connor G »

Marie5656 wrote: I have heard of similar sites. Will have to look into this one. You mentioned text reminders. To your cell phone? Could you opt out of that feature? Not sure if I am comfortable posting my cellular number.

Yeah, it seems you can pick email or text reminders. I've just chosen text ones for now. Seems safe enough... :-3

:p

Return to “Hot Deals Freebies”