now that dateline showed it,

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
teramiabullfrog

Post by teramiabullfrog »

maybe now something will be done to correct (fix) the problem with the management of the annual federal funded "national programs", created and developed in the 1980's and 90's, to maximize the potential for finding both immediate and long-term missing children and teaching child abduction prevention on a national level (using the congressional caucus on missing and exploited children's "be smart - stay safe - know the rules" campaign). agreed upon by numerous family members of a reported missing child (over four million people living in the U.S. are a relative of a reported missing child in this country), it's time to take a step back and make sure the federal studies done durning the 80's and 90's that created the annual federal funded national programs, and started the funding for federal agencies developed to manage the missing persons epidemic sweeping this world, needs to be managed according to the instructions that were developed to find and prevent missing children (not to mention the federal "laws regarding missing children: megan's law, jennifers law, kristen's law, the Amber Alert, etc.), once these already developed programs are corrected to operate at the efficiency level they were originally intended, it will be much easier to stomp down on the internet child predators.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

once these already developed programs are corrected to operate at the efficiency level they were originally intended, it will be much easier to stomp down on the internet child predators.

I dont know, Ive been watching Dateline and they just keep coming out of the woodwork. How many are really out there I wonder ? Seems an endless supply of depravity is living next door.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peg

Post by Peg »

They've caught a lot of internet predators in my area. It's scary. They need to make the sentences tough so maybe, just maybe, one of these sickos will think twice about what they are doing.
teramiabullfrog

Post by teramiabullfrog »

internet child predators are a growing epidemic that a lot of time and energy are devoted to solving; however, before this new form of child exploitation, this predator preying on children, can be slowed down to a stop, the federal programs, laws, studies, and agencies developed in the 1980's and 90's need to be examined and corrections need to be done to advance the efficiency level to the level they were intended, and are funded annually with federal money.

Return to “Missing Children”