Forum navigation problems

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
ForumGarden

Post by ForumGarden »

Hi Plazul,

You were able to post before we were! It appears that our ISP is undergoing some kind of DoS attack. Unfortunately, we along with their other customers are feeling the affects of this. We'll update as soon as we have some news.

Thanks for your understanding.

plazul wrote: Navigating FG has slowed to a snail's pace for me. It takes a long time to switch forums and submit posts. Also, on a couple of occasions I couldn't access the site causing me to think the site had a denial of service worm.

I just cleared gator spyware from my machine but I'm still having this problem. I don't have it anywhere else. Anybody else having problems? Any idea what's causing it?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

plazul wrote: Navigating FG has slowed to a snail's pace for me. It takes a long time to switch forums and submit posts. Also, on a couple of occasions I couldn't access the site causing me to think the site had a denial of service worm.

I just cleared gator spyware from my machine but I'm still having this problem. I don't have it anywhere else. Anybody else having problems? Any idea what's causing it?

Same here,I was too thinking that (my bad mind again) Tombstone & Co had enough of this Irish,and was giving me the sharp end of his boot. Its still going slow.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Warsai wrote: Do the courts not realize that with computers so integrated into our lives, internet crimes have become just as bad as physical crimes? I don't care if a kid who made a virus was 12 years old, he/she knew what he/she was doing, and he/she should be punished for it.

Yes,and that's not looking good for our future here. The EU is talking about shuting off some sites. Islamic Terrorists are hitting websites in the west. That's why most guy's from the UK and Ireland will not venture into American sites. We had IOL. Islam on Line bomb barding us with spam,bugs ect last year.

Return to “General Chit Chat”