Scared

deckard

Scared

Post by deckard »

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been on for a while as I have not been feeling very well recently. I have been having a continual headache for simply ages now and my doctor put it down to high blood pressure. With tablets the blood pressure is under control now but the headaches are still there!

My doctor arranged some blood tests and suprisingly I got the `come and see me` phone call. Somehow just from some blood tests they have found a swelling in my head that is most probally causing these headaches. Some scans are being arranged at a hospital and despite my doctor reassuring me that there is nothing to worry about it is scaring me to think what these scans might find.

But, things must go on so whilst I wait for that all important appointment I try my best to continue with everything as if `everything` is normal but it isn't easy.

Things like this kind of kick you and hurt when you least expect them but I am confident that `normal service` will be resumed after it is known what is causing my headaches and that something can be done to stop them.

Thanks for reading. Deckard.
lady cop

Scared

Post by lady cop »

hopefully you'll have good results very soon so you don't have to feel that natural terror....best wishes, and let us know! :)
deckard

Scared

Post by deckard »

Thank-you Ladycop, your kind words make me feel a whole lot more postive about it all.
lady cop

Scared

Post by lady cop »

i only wish they could.......i was told by an alleged doctor a year ago i had an aneurysm in my brain. effectively, a hand grenade ready to blow at any moment. i lived in mortal fear for several weeks, never knowing when it would rupture and i'd be done. when i finally got to the neurologist with my brain scan, he told me it was the size of a pinhead and i had nothing to worry about. so keep your faith! :yh_flower
Betty Boop

Scared

Post by Betty Boop »

:yh_hugs If it were really bad Deckard you would have already been to the hospital for those scans, please don't worry about it, you'll just make your headaches worse!
OpenMind

Scared

Post by OpenMind »

Chin up Deckard.:-6 Will say prayers for you. Hope it all turns out better than you think.
deckard

Scared

Post by deckard »

How right you are Betty Boop, time for a cup of tea I think and then off to bed!
abbey

Scared

Post by abbey »

Sorry you've been poorly Deckard, good thoughts and wishes coming your way x

I hope all goes well at the hospital, the waiting can be terrifying, hope you dont wait too long :-6
theia

Scared

Post by theia »

Big hugs, Deckard, and I'll be thinking lots of positive thoughts for you.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
BabyRider

Scared

Post by BabyRider »

Deck, the anticipation is almost always worse than the actual turn out. I know that's easy for me to say, not being in your shoes, but it's actually true.

What with the amazing things medical science/technology can do these days, I'm sure they'll be able to fix you up in no time.

And with all the positive energy from here flowing your way, you'll feel even better!

Wishing you all the best, and keep us posted how things go, would you? We'll be concerned about you! :-6
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

mominiowa

Scared

Post by mominiowa »

PLease know you have my best wishes and lots of prayers!! :-4 Hang in there and keep us posted....Good Vibes come from this place--I have felt them...Know I am thinking of you and wishing you the best....Please let us know how everything turns out --:-4

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
weeder

Scared

Post by weeder »

Its impossible to tell you not to worry. But just know, there can be many explanations for your headaches. The doctors are on the hunt for the answer now, They will fix you up, and you will be fine. Thinking of you, and hoping for a good outcome:-4
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Bez

Scared

Post by Bez »

weeder wrote: Its impossible to tell you not to worry. But just know, there can be many explanations for your headaches. The doctors are on the hunt for the answer now, They will fix you up, and you will be fine. Thinking of you, and hoping for a good outcome:-4

and the same from me Deckard....:-6
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
deckard

Scared

Post by deckard »

A BIG Thank-You to everyone who has written. Your words of encouragment have mean't a lot.

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”