prostate surgery

tom thumb

prostate surgery

Post by tom thumb »

Any of you fellows had a prostatectomy for cancer? If so what was your experience. I went under the knife two years ago and doing fine so far. :-2
tedhutchinson

prostate surgery

Post by tedhutchinson »

vitamin D3 inhibits prostate cancer cell invasion

Boosted Vitamin D Intake for Cancer Prevention?

Glad to hear you are doing well. Hopefully you will keep the odds in your favour by getting plenty of sushine (vitamin d) this summer.
tedhutchinson

prostate surgery

Post by tedhutchinson »

lady cop wrote: Ted's a bigger bore than truthgiver. well, almost. a one-trick pony. But not as boring as those who cannot quite grasp the idea of the "ignore " function.

Please try to learn how to use it.

You go to "My Settings" You then select "Buddy / Ignore Lists"

That way you will not be troubled by having to read my hopefully lifesaving advice.

While I accept I do have a limited range of topics I post about and the suggestion that I may be a bore may have an element of truth for those who cannot grasp the idea that they don't have toread each and every one of my posts, I do take great offence at the suggestion I lack truthfulness. Any suggestion that the sources of information regarding cancer are in any way suspect is malicous and potential dangerous nonsense. The following are from Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 98, No. 7, 451-459, April 5, 2006 and any suggestion that they aren't truthful is crass stupidity.

Vitamin D Status and Cancer Incidence and Mortality: Something New Under the Sun

Prospective Study of Predictors of Vitamin D Status and Cancer Incidence and Mortality in Men
Lon

prostate surgery

Post by Lon »

tom thumb wrote: Any of you fellows had a prostatectomy for cancer? If so what was your experience. I went under the knife two years ago and doing fine so far. :-2

I had a Radical Prostatectomy 11 years ago and have remained cancer free.

All is well and was able to once again be a blood donor after 5 years.
BabyRider

prostate surgery

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: i've been here long enough that i know how to use the ignore function, i don't need your condescending instructions. have you not noticed that nobody here talks to you? you're a crashing bore. why bother when we're all too stupid to get the message from on high? you're a joke around here.

I...not...'tupid.... :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

anastrophe

prostate surgery

Post by anastrophe »

Forumgarden strives to be a friendly, open, welcoming, and accepting place for people to get together, chat, discuss trivial things as well as serious matters.

We will not accept unprovoked attacks by users, upon other users. heated arguments are fine; there's always give and take. but we are all different people, from different places, with different cultures, different sensibilities; each of us has feelings, and each of us deserves to be given the same level of respect we would like in return.

a short story, one of my favorites. a bit dated. but i've never found it not to be relevant.

http://arthurwendover.com/arthurs/sheck ... ion10.html
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
spot

prostate surgery

Post by spot »

anastrophe wrote: Forumgarden strives to be a friendly, open, welcoming, and accepting place for people to get togetherSpot blinks and wonders who's borrowed anastrophe's account for the evening!

Looking at the survival statistics, it seems to me to be remarkably treatable - something like an average 6 month reduction in overall life expectancy, most of which is noticeable in the first two years. I had no idea treatment had improved to that extent. I've avoided it so far, even so. The idea of any form of surgery is one that I keep myself from thinking about, I'm far too cowardly.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Health and Drug Concerns”