5th of April Menu

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Morning Clipper, and morning to all who are up early today.
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Oh you lucky, lucky guy!! When it snows here, (and that in itself is a rarity these days,) then it only lasts about 10 minutes. Real shame because I love the stuff, and can hardly get any of it over here. Instead we have our third consecutive day of sun, which is probably even more strange than you getting snow. Going a whole week with no rain, is a miracle over here let me tell u!!
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Sure is quiet this morning, where is everybody!!!??? :-3
chonsigirl

5th of April Menu

Post by chonsigirl »

Pass the donuts please, Chris................Good morning!:)
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hurray Chonsi is here, morning, hope all is well!!

Here ya go, fresh donuts just for you, just make sure that they don't spoil the lovely breakfast that Clipper has out hehehe.
chonsigirl

5th of April Menu

Post by chonsigirl »

Good thing about eating online, you can keep eating and eating.................:wah:
lady cop

5th of April Menu

Post by lady cop »

i am sooooooo tired from being out in the swamps poaching alligators with Clip all night!
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hehehe quite true Chonsi, and better than that you can't actualy gain any weight which is even better. :wah:

Morning LC, hope you are well today. I see that we have fried gator tail for lunch, so I'm guessing that you're hunting expedition went well!!
Lil~Basco

5th of April Menu

Post by Lil~Basco »

Good morning everyone! 4 inches of new snow on the ground by me this morning.....Chris, that means no mowing for a bit! :D

*Basco pours a cup of coffee and butters some toast*

Thanks clipper....I love your menus. :-4
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha morning Lil, hope all is well.

Yeah Clipper had mentioned that he has had snow over night, so I'm taking it that you live near each other?? If you don't know already I LOVE snow, so please don't go rubbing it in, especially when it gets off grass cutting duty. Boy I'm going to have to start finding some good excuses myself to avoid a potential hayfever takeover!! :D
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Sounds like the two of you had one heck of an adventure yesterday!! No troubles at all were there??
Lil~Basco

5th of April Menu

Post by Lil~Basco »

Here Chris....catch! :D
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Catch what?? *snowball heads straight towards my face* Oww!!!

Right *rolls up his sleeves* Two can play at that game, prepare yourself!! :p
Lil~Basco

5th of April Menu

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: Catch what?? *snowball heads straight towards my face* Oww!!!

Right *rolls up his sleeves* Two can play at that game, prepare yourself!! :p
Bawahahahaha.....:wah: It's cold, huh...when ya get in the face! ;)
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yes it sure is, would u like to find out yourself what it's like, because I'd be more than happy to show you!! :D
Lil~Basco

5th of April Menu

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: Yes it sure is, would u like to find out yourself what it's like, because I'd be more than happy to show you!! :D
ahahaha...I already know what it feels like! :wah: *wonder if clipper has any hot chocolate in here?*

What's on your agenda today Chris? :)
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Lil~Basco wrote: ahahaha...I already know what it feels like! :wah: *wonder if clipper has any hot chocolate in here?*

What's on your agenda today Chris? :)

Oh a hot chocolate would go down a treat wouldn't it, even though the weather here actually is quite nice for a change.

Today's agenda? Well we are just coming up to 2pm, so I will be getting ready for lunch. After that my brother will soon be coming home from school, and when that happens all hell breaks loose hahaha. So I tend to not try to plan too far ahead in the day, because I have no idea what is going to happen, especially in our household!! I'm going to be cleaning the house tommorow, which will be great fun (ahem) so really just trying to relax for the rest of today, if that's possible hehe.

How about yourself, I suppose the snow you had might change a few of the plans that u did have for the day??
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Clipper wrote: Had a great snowball fight with the boys at the bus stop this morning......2 against Dad meant I got clobbered....time to double up their chores......:yh_rotfl

:wah: Hahaha Oh I bet that will make them think about doing that again in a hurry huh!! :D
Lil~Basco

5th of April Menu

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: Oh a hot chocolate would go down a treat wouldn't it, even though the weather here actually is quite nice for a change.

Today's agenda? Well we are just coming up to 2pm, so I will be getting ready for lunch. After that my brother will soon be coming home from school, and when that happens all hell breaks loose hahaha. So I tend to not try to plan too far ahead in the day, because I have no idea what is going to happen, especially in our household!! I'm going to be cleaning the house tommorow, which will be great fun (ahem) so really just trying to relax for the rest of today, if that's possible hehe.

How about yourself, I suppose the snow you had might change a few of the plans that u did have for the day??
Snow won't change my plans...am at work! *sigh* Tho I'd like to be hiking right about now in it! If ya lived closer...I'd hire you to clean my house! :D :p
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Lil~Basco wrote: Snow won't change my plans...am at work! *sigh* Tho I'd like to be hiking right about now in it! If ya lived closer...I'd hire you to clean my house! :D :p

hahaha everyone seems to want to hire me for their house duties. Chonsi wanted me to cut her grass, and now you!! I'm going to have to start my own cleaning business, as at this rate I could make a fortune. :wah: All I need is a catchy name hmmm, any ideas??
observer1

5th of April Menu

Post by observer1 »

Yeah, I hated waking up to snow this morning!! Had to clean my car off! My poor aunt is coming in from San Francisco on Friday, hoping to get outta the rain. But they're calling for t-storms on Friday & rain on Saturday! :(

I'll take some eggs, bacon, & coffee, please! :-6
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Good morning Ob, hope all is well!!

Crikey you have snow too, and thunderstorms and rain predicted. It does seem that Mother Nature is having a field day lately.
observer1

5th of April Menu

Post by observer1 »

chrisb84uk wrote: Good morning Ob, hope all is well!!

Crikey you have snow too, and thunderstorms and rain predicted. It does seem that Mother Nature is having a field day lately.

Basco & I live in the same state. She's just more in the mountains than me. But I HATE snow!!! I wouldn't care if I never saw another flake! :-6 <-- This is my idea of fun!!
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

observer1 wrote: Basco & I live in the same state. She's just more in the mountains than me. But I HATE snow!!! I wouldn't care if I never saw another flake! :-6

Hehehe well we clearly are at the opposite ends of the weather scale then. I love snow, and just wish we would get it more often. Perhaps I should just move a lot further up North, that would solve my problems hehehe.
Peg

5th of April Menu

Post by Peg »

I'll pass on the gator tail and baked beans but the rest of the meals sound delicious. Have a great day everyone! I'm heading to work.:(
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Well I'm really curious about this gator tail, even though it's supposed to taste like chicken. I may have a tad, as long as somebody else does though before me hahaha.

See ya Peg, have a nice day!! :-6
minks

5th of April Menu

Post by minks »

Peg wrote: I'll pass on the gator tail and baked beans but the rest of the meals sound delicious. Have a great day everyone! I'm heading to work.:(

great day to you too Peg.

We woke up to rain and +4C here today, apparently to the west of us is spose to be snow, HAH they can keep it.

Ok I will try the breakfast, been 3 days since I could taste anything finally got my taste back. I am famished.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
observer1

5th of April Menu

Post by observer1 »

I think I'll pass on the gator tail, thank you... :yh_sick
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

Well folks it's time for me to call it a day. I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of their day!!
SecretAdmirerofChris

5th of April Menu

Post by SecretAdmirerofChris »

That breakfast sounds wonderful. Can anyone eat here?

(Where's Chris? I see he was here at 9. Hmmm...)
Sheryl

5th of April Menu

Post by Sheryl »

Hmmm I"ll try a bit of that gater tail. You did pick all the buckshot out right?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
SweetDarlin

5th of April Menu

Post by SweetDarlin »

hahahaha y'all crack me up.

*goes to check the menu
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
SweetDarlin

5th of April Menu

Post by SweetDarlin »

Clipper wrote: Crispy fried hickory smoked bacon

Chilled oranges

Cajun coffee

Tossed salad with 4 cheese topping

Cherry turnovers

Please... :-4
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
SweetDarlin

5th of April Menu

Post by SweetDarlin »

Far Rider wrote: Please what?ummmmmmmm...

the quoted menu?

Crispy fried hickory smoked bacon

Chilled oranges

Cajun coffee

Tossed salad with 4 cheese topping

Cherry turnovers
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
SweetDarlin

5th of April Menu

Post by SweetDarlin »

Clipper wrote: "Member of Far's Harem" and you have to ask??:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl Well let me know when you get a harem... I AM a double agent! ;)
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
SweetDarlin

5th of April Menu

Post by SweetDarlin »

heheheheheh. a girl can dream cant she? :sneaky:
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
chrisb84uk

5th of April Menu

Post by chrisb84uk »

SecretAdmirerofChris wrote: That breakfast sounds wonderful. Can anyone eat here?

(Where's Chris? I see he was here at 9. Hmmm...)

:wah: Hahaha for once I'm speechless hahaha.

Hello secret admirer of me, I hope all is well. I see that u live under my bed, wow I hope that it's not too dusty under there, if u'd like a pillow then just let me know!! :p

Return to “The Coffee Shop”