Looking for jeans and casual clothes stores

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
jeans111

Post by jeans111 »

Hi,

My work takes me out on long tours to places where I don’t get much time to change or iron my clothes.

My work is casual so I don’t require being formally dressed.

I’ve tried a lot of jeans and casual clothes stores but have not found a good reasonable one.

I want something that is durable and affordable. Can someone advice something?

Regards,

Cheez
spot

Post by spot »

Perhaps we have to guess which country you shop in?

Durable and affordable reminded me of http://www.tigerbay.com/gum/gum2.html
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Old Navy......................
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

spot wrote: Perhaps we have to guess which country you shop in?

Durable and affordable reminded me of http://www.tigerbay.com/gum/gum2.html

:yh_rotfl

umm...I like buying the better brand ones at like Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, etc.

I'm tall and butt-less so it's hard to find jeans that look good on me!:D
spot

Post by spot »

sunny104 wrote: I'm tall and butt-less so it's hard to find jeans that look good on me!A photo or two's obviously called for, at this point.

The OP might like to check the prices at http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/clothing.htm and http://www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com/ - their clothing's robust, and some looks well styled. They're both recommended suppliers on http://www.michiganmilitia.com
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

spot wrote: A photo or two's obviously called for, at this point.

The OP might like to check the prices at ttp://www.cheaperthandirt.com/clothing.htm and http://www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com/ - their clothing's robust, and some looks well styled. They're both recommended suppliers on http://www.michiganmilitia.com

It's great that you're being SO helpful to the new person!!:yh_rotfl

Soooo...you like tall, skinny, butt-less girls??? :D
spot

Post by spot »

sunny104 wrote: Soooo...you like tall, skinny, butt-less girls??? :DOnly if they're Texan, sunny!
minks

Post by minks »

sunny104 wrote: :yh_rotfl

umm...I like buying the better brand ones at like Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, etc.

did you sat ROSS omg that has to be my fave american store and everytime I get to the states I hunt down the ROSS stores hehehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

sunny104 wrote: :yh_rotfl

ahahahaha not tall but have the figure of a boy so for me jeans are easy to buy in these days and ages Lowrise are the best thing since sliced bread they make me look like I got shape ahahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

minks wrote: ahahahaha not tall but have the figure of a boy so for me jeans are easy to buy in these days and ages Lowrise are the best thing since sliced bread they make me look like I got shape ahahahaha

YES! I always get slightly stretchy low rise jeans with the boot leg! It's the only thing that looks good on me!

Ross is THE best isn't it?? It's my favorite store! :)
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

spot wrote: Only if they're Texan, sunny!

I have a cowboy hat too! :D
Clatteringford

Post by Clatteringford »

funny enough i know just the site for you, i can personally recommend the quality and authenticity of the items advertised here clatteringford.com (i cant post the URL as a link but this will get you to the home page if you type it into the Address bar). You will find woollens, linen, cotton, Alpaca and cashmere - all are made from natural fibres which each have their own properties and are great for all types of weather/environment and you should find the price range variable (from inexpensive to more expensive) . if you have any questions just email the company through contact us and you will get a reply within a day or so. Enjoy.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

4th of July sales start this week! I always get my pants and shirts for the school year! I want some loud jeans this year!:)
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Do you carry Alpaca undergarments? :)
Erinna1112

Post by Erinna1112 »

My pick for jeans and casual clothes...Goodwill.

Yup, I shop at thrift stores. And, of all the horrors, buy USED clothes. It's part of my "living below my means" strategy of being able to retire before I'm a hundred and six.

It constantly amazes me how much I find there with the tags still on. $80 jeans - brand new, never worn, tags still there - for five bucks. A brand-name suit, retails for $250 (I know, because I was looking at the same suit in the retail store a month earlier), I got for $9. NINE BUCKS. No holes, no spots, no dragging hems. And I won't shop for my child anywhere but at thrift stores.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!

Return to “Fashion Clothing”