Nascar 2006

Discuss NASCAR, CART, Outlaws, and others.
BLUEDEVIL1

Nascar 2006

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

The 2006 Nextel Cup Season gets underway this Saturday night with the Bud Shootout at Daytona. Also on Sunday, is Pole Qualifying for the Daytona 500.

Go Jeff Gordon and the #24 DuPont Chevy team!!!:driving:
BLUEDEVIL1

Nascar 2006

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

tmbsgrl wrote: Jeff Gordon is a Sissy! :lips:

Make that 4 time Nextel Cup Champion!:driving:
BLUEDEVIL1

Nascar 2006

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

The Bud Shootout got rained out tonight and has been rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon at 4:00p.m. on TNT. Pole Qualifying for the Daytona 500 is tomorrow at noon on NBC.:driving:
BLUEDEVIL1

Nascar 2006

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Afrer Jimmie Johnson and the Chevys dominated the Daytona 500, Rouch Racing were at the top of the heep yesterday in California. greg Biffle dominated the Ato Club 500 before his engine expired but fellow Rouch driver Matt Kenseth won the race and Rouch cars ended up with 4 of the top 9 positions. Next for the Nextel Cup series will be Las Vegas on March 12th.:driving:
4rum

Nascar 2006

Post by 4rum »

Do you think if we all chipped in and bought Larry McReynolds a Nintendo... he'd go away?
K.Snyder

Nascar 2006

Post by K.Snyder »

tmbsgrl wrote: Jeff Gordon is a Sissy! :lips:

You know,I have heard alot of things about Jeff Gordon, about how hes a sissy, and how people resent him for stealing the lime light away from Dale earnahardt, and I too was once not very keen on how he had such success at the Cup level.

But I have learned that he is a very good race car driver, and he dont take no sh!t from anyone on or off the race track.

Did you happen to see the end of the last race when he was recked by Matt Kenseth, and upon climbing out of his race car Matt walked up to Jeff to talk about what he had done, and no sooner than Matt being able to say a word Jeff shoved him several feet into people directly behind Kenseth on national television? Matt didnt want no part of it.

you want to call someone a sissy, call Matt Kenseth a sissy.
K.Snyder

Nascar 2006

Post by K.Snyder »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Make that 4 time Nextel Cup Champion!:driving:

Oh BTW, I am an Earnhardt fan(Dale sr.).

My question is, is do you think that, with the competition as highly competitive as it is today, Jeff Gordan will ever surpass the 7 time national champion feet???

I say no.
K.Snyder

Nascar 2006

Post by K.Snyder »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Afrer Jimmie Johnson and the Chevys dominated the Daytona 500, Rouch Racing were at the top of the heep yesterday in California. greg Biffle dominated the Ato Club 500 before his engine expired but fellow Rouch driver Matt Kenseth won the race and Rouch cars ended up with 4 of the top 9 positions. Next for the Nextel Cup series will be Las Vegas on March 12th.:driving:

I think they should do away with team racing.

Racing has always been a "one for all" type of sport and should remain so. Teamwork just adds to the element of a team building multiple cars to cheat other drivers to always allow the primary car to win races. I think thats bull **** if you ask me.

Return to “Auto Racing”