Coffee Shop Menu/Breakfast-Lunch-Supper

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Mmmmmmmm Breakfast smells delicious as usual. Think I'll start with a few cups of cawfee until I'm more woke up though. Good morning Clipper.:-6
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Morning Clipper, loving the breakfast once again!!

I didn't even know that we had a coffee shop thread, when did this start. I can see a lot of people hanging around here, not myself though, coffee makes me feel sick.
weeder

Post by weeder »

You could have tea. Chris Is there a menu here? Or just the main offering?

Only an amazon creature could eat ALL of that food.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Oh now tea that's a different story, I could drink gallons of the stuff hehehe.

I'm not sure if there is a menu Weeder, but I know that whatever Clipper has to offer is sure to be delicious and should be taken as quickly as possible before someone else does. :)
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Is there a drive-through Clipper?:)
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

:-6 G'morning everyone!

Breakfast looks great as usual clipper! :) *Basco pours a cup of cawfee and grabs a bagel.* How was your week-end?
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Morning Lil, hope u are well.

My weekend was not too bad, very busy with a lot of things, so it's nice to have the day off today just doing nothing. :)
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

Hi Chris! Nice to see you! :) I had a do nothing day yesterday....am glad to be back to work this morning! Too many days in a row of relaxing makes me lazy. :wah: So, what's on your agenda today since you have a day off?
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hehehe I'm the same, I like to try and keep myself busy, otherwise I might start losing my mind to boredom.

Plans for today, well I'm probably gonna spend a while on here chatting to u all, as I've been off here for about 2 weeks, try and catch up with everybody. Other than that though, it's too nasty and cold a day to go outside, and the tv shows are so awful at this time of day, so I'm not too sure. Just relax and put my feet up for the day really.

You have a nice weekend, get up too much?
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

A nice way to spend your day off catching up at FG. :)

My week-end was spent cleaning the house and some outside work. Raking up a bit and cleaning up underneath my bird feeding stations. Wow...the birds I have coming in! Have been going through 50# of seed per day lately. And when the wild turkeys show up....they really clean house! :D Everything loves to eat! Skunks and possums were out in full force last night too. Everyone is excited about the change of seasons I guess! :)
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Well I'm not too pleased about the change in season myself, although it means more warmer days, I'm gonna miss Winter as it is my favourite time of the year.

Do u have a lot of pets then? that must take a lot of work to look after them all.
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: Well I'm not too pleased about the change in season myself, although it means more warmer days, I'm gonna miss Winter as it is my favourite time of the year.

Do u have a lot of pets then? that must take a lot of work to look after them all.
Alot of wildlife Chris.....during the daytime, my yard is full of wild turkeys...usually a flock of 50 or more and song birds like crazy. I especially like watching the woodpeckers and the hawks. The deer herd comes and goes day and night. Then there are the night time critters: raccoons, possums, skunks, foxes...and soon, the black bears will be waking up from their winters nap and coming day and night. I love it here....like living in my own little zoo! :wah: I have 2 indoor pets also. I don't think of all them as work....more of an enjoyment. :)
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Lil~Basco wrote: Alot of wildlife Chris.....during the daytime, my yard is full of wild turkeys...usually a flock of 50 or more and song birds like crazy. I especially like watching the woodpeckers and the hawks. The deer herd comes and goes day and night. Then there are the night time critters: raccoons, possums, skunks, foxes...and soon, the black bears will be waking up from their winters nap and coming day and night. I love it here....like living in my own little zoo! :wah: I have 2 indoor pets also. I don't think of all them as work....more of an enjoyment. :)

That's sounds so lovely, you are so lucky to be able to be so close to wildlife like that. Have u posted any pics of them up on FG yet, I'm sure a load of people including myself would love to see some of the creatures that grace your yard. Apart from your normal cats and dogs, we have no other variety of animals near us at all. The nearest zoo or countryside is miles away, so it's very rare to be able to see a lot of the wildlife out there.
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: That's sounds so lovely, you are so lucky to be able to be so close to wildlife like that. Have u posted any pics of them up on FG yet, I'm sure a load of people including myself would love to see some of the creatures that grace your yard. Apart from your normal cats and dogs, we have no other variety of animals near us at all. The nearest zoo or countryside is miles away, so it's very rare to be able to see a lot of the wildlife out there.
I've taken pictures but they are too big to post. I don't know how to size them to fit a post here. Folks that visit me say my property is like visitng a park. It's so serene they tell me and so lovely to see the wildlife roam free. I lived in a city over 30 years ago....I'd never go back to that way of living after being here. :)
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Good morning veryone! Breakfast is delicious as always!!:)
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Lil~Basco wrote: I've taken pictures but they are too big to post. I don't know how to size them to fit a post here. Folks that visit me say my property is like visitng a park. It's so serene they tell me and so lovely to see the wildlife roam free. I lived in a city over 30 years ago....I'd never go back to that way of living after being here. :)

Well I'm not too sure about resizing pics, other than perhaps trying to change the type of image that u are saving the pics as. I'm sure somebody will be able to help you out on that though.

I'd love to come visit your place, it sounds so beautiful being able to watch all the widlife getting on with life around you. I bet so many people would love to be able to be in your position. Must be such a joy to wake up to everyday.
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Morning Sunny, hope u are well, and had a nice weekend.
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: Well I'm not too sure about resizing pics, other than perhaps trying to change the type of image that u are saving the pics as. I'm sure somebody will be able to help you out on that though.

I'd love to come visit your place, it sounds so beautiful being able to watch all the widlife getting on with life around you. I bet so many people would love to be able to be in your position. Must be such a joy to wake up to everyday.
It sure is...that's why ya gotta get up early and stay up late, otherwise you miss seeing alot! :wah:

Morning Sunny.....how are you today? :)
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Oh I'm sure.

Have you had any favourite moments, where u just thought "Oh this is why I love it here" or is it like that every day?
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: Oh I'm sure.

Have you had any favourite moments, where u just thought "Oh this is why I love it here" or is it like that every day?
Mostly like that everyday.......:) I revel in every moment here.
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Well I know that some people go to a lot of work to make their gardens a beautiful place to be in. My gran absolutely loves plants, flowers and trees, and her garden is amazing, what with all the work that she has put into the maintaining it. I know that all the neighbours come by lots of times to comment on how beautiful it is. It must be such a lovely feeling to be able to wake up to sights like these. Can't be worse then waking up to what I have to wake up too, but we won't go there hahaha. :D
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: Well I know that some people go to a lot of work to make their gardens a beautiful place to be in. My gran absolutely loves plants, flowers and trees, and her garden is amazing, what with all the work that she has put into the maintaining it. I know that all the neighbours come by lots of times to comment on how beautiful it is. It must be such a lovely feeling to be able to wake up to sights like these. Can't be worse then waking up to what I have to wake up too, but we won't go there hahaha. :D
Oh...be brave Chris....go there! I'd love to hear about where you live. :D

Yes...I do flowers and a veggy garden. Have plenty of apple trees and a grape arbor. Some nut trees too. And plenty of grass to mow....that is a never ending task. :rolleyes:
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Lil~Basco wrote: Oh...be brave Chris....go there! I'd love to hear about where you live. :D

Yes...I do flowers and a veggy garden. Have plenty of apple trees and a grape arbor. Some nut trees too. And plenty of grass to mow....that is a never ending task. :rolleyes:

Well here are some pics of where I live. It's a very historical city with a lot of old connections. It's a nice place to live, and there is a fair amount to do here.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... 72&page=10

As far as my garden is concerned. Well it's very small, and very basic. Only a few trees and not much else. Not much of a gardener personally, heck I get bored of just having to cut the grass hehehe.
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

chrisb84uk wrote: Well here are some pics of where I live. It's a very historical city with a lot of old connections. It's a nice place to live, and there is a fair amount to do here.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... 72&page=10

As far as my garden is concerned. Well it's very small, and very basic. Only a few trees and not much else. Not much of a gardener personally, heck I get bored of just having to cut the grass hehehe.
It looks like a lovely city! :) Very scenic. Thanks for sharing the link to your pictures.
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

No problem, glad u liked the pics. Sadly though our city is becoming slowly overrun by more houses. We had a lovely field where we used to play as kids just around the corner, which has now become another housing estate. Such a shame really.
minks

Post by minks »

Oh this looks lovely and warm *minks fumbles about to unwind scarf from around head and wrestles out of her mittens and toque* Tis darn cold here this am, glad to have a warm me up breakfast. Hi all.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hiya Minks, never properly got to say hi to u today. How have you been lately?
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

minks wrote: Oh this looks lovely and warm *minks fumbles about to unwind scarf from around head and wrestles out of her mittens and toque* Tis darn cold here this am, glad to have a warm me up breakfast. Hi all.
Hi Minks....good to see you back! :-6 Cold by you heh? We are seeing 70º today....won't be lasting too long though.
minks

Post by minks »

Far Rider wrote: ahahahahahahahahah MINKS!

*Far comes out from the kitchen dishroom and hugs his sissy and spins her around a few times......... *

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Let the party begin!

oh stop you silly man ahahahaha No party only hot cawfee please :D

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Far Rider wrote: ahahahahahahahahah MINKS!

*Far comes out from the kitchen dishroom and hugs his sissy and spins her around a few times......... *

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Let the party begin!

Hahaha I take it someone is in a good mood today hehehe. Morning Far.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Morning all

Today's the day, the big farm sale. :( Gonna head out there later with my camera. Hope everyone had a great weekend. The wind's calm today, so maybe all the fires can be put out today.

Breakfast was great Clipper! :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
minks

Post by minks »

Clipper wrote: Durn it all Far...if you spent just half of yer energy warshing dishes here instead of chasing the skirts we could save ourselves a small fortune on the amount of china we have to buy fer this place.....grrrrrrrr.......nuttin worse than a horny grasshopper.....:-5 :-5

Ack clipper that is my bro you are talkin about ahahaha

SHERYL what have you done to yourself?????????????????

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

[quote=minks]Ack clipper that is my bro you are talkin about ahahaha quote]

Sheesh I'm away for 2 weeks and then all of a sudden u and Far are brother and sister hahahaha. Been keeping that have a secret have we, or am I just very, very slow in noticing?? :wah:
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Hehe, I've decided blue was the color for me. don't ya like it??

my son
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Oh that sounds so nice Clipper, shame I've already had my lunch, which kinda pales in comparison hehehe
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Sorry Clipper gonna miss you nice lunch. Gonna go eat BBQ at the sale. :wah:

my son
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

I have noticed that the pub is slowly falling into decline, it seems that this coffee shop is now becoming the new 'in' thing.
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Right well it's time I had best be on my way. Have a good day everybody.
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

Clipper wrote: Durn it all Far...if you spent just half of yer energy warshing dishes here instead of chasing the skirts we could save ourselves a small fortune on the amount of china we have to buy fer this place.....grrrrrrrr.......nuttin worse than a horny grasshopper.....:-5 :-5
*trying to visualize Far lookin' like a green grasshopper.* :D

Does he rub his back legs together too Clipper? :wah:
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

Clipper wrote: Not quite...but he's doing a lotta rubbing up against all the gals....worse than a lonely barnyard cat I tell ya.....:D
bwahahahaha...as long as he doesn't lift his tail and start sprayin'! :wah:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

chrisb84uk wrote: I have noticed that the pub is slowly falling into decline, the pub is not falling into decline. it's simply a different group at different times of day or night. :p

Return to “The Coffee Shop”