Breakfast cafe?

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
Tombstone

Breakfast cafe?

Post by Tombstone »

Welcome to your new home!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Lil~Basco

Breakfast cafe?

Post by Lil~Basco »

Clipper wrote: It oughtta be fun....course I might have to handcuff ole Far to a barn beam just to keep the wimmen safe.....he can howl along wiff de moosic I suppose...:D
Yessiree...it outta be! O Farie will be busy splittin' wood fer da pit, don't cha figure? Startin' a new business 'n all....he'll have ta put the flirtin' on hold. :D
lady cop

Breakfast cafe?

Post by lady cop »

THE GRAND OPENING!! CONGRATS AND LOTS OF SUCCESS!
Lil~Basco

Breakfast cafe?

Post by Lil~Basco »

Tombstone wrote: Welcome to your new home!
Well thank you kindly Sir! ;) It's very much appreciated!!!
lady cop

Breakfast cafe?

Post by lady cop »

Clipper wrote: Thanks LC....pass the word to all LEO's.....got Reserved Parking just for Cruisers.....:D :D great! got donuts? :wah:
Lil~Basco

Breakfast cafe?

Post by Lil~Basco »

Here ya go clipper.....donuts! Will this hold ya over fer a bit? :D
AussiePam

Breakfast cafe?

Post by AussiePam »

Pam tiptoes in, carrying a serious book, hair neatly done, Sunday-best clothes, all scrubbed and shiny and fresh faced from good healthy outdoor sunshine and clean living, and totally on her very best behaviour.

Um.... good morning everyone!! How nice to discover this lovely new breakfast cawfee cafe. If it's not too much trouble, I'd really like a cup of coffee and perhaps some biscuits and gravy?? Thankyou.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

lady cop

Breakfast cafe?

Post by lady cop »

what did you do, enter a nunnery? bring back our real Pam!
AussiePam

Breakfast cafe?

Post by AussiePam »

But that's my Bible Belt persona, LC !!!! Carefully crafted!!! I can't cavort in here - they'll throw my er um what's a polite word for a%# the heck out.. And I really really do want a coffee and biscuits and gravy. In Australia, you can't buy them.. welll coffee of course... ya hafta make them yourself, and I'm hungry... I thought if I behave myself, maybe I'd fit in here okay.... ??????

AussiePam

Breakfast cafe?

Post by AussiePam »

Good morning mrsK - may I park my mug next to yours??? And buy you a coffee?

Attached files

Bez

Breakfast cafe?

Post by Bez »

Clipper wrote: You bet.....see that big old blank wall there? That's fer all the customer's private cawfee cups....:D :D

Here's My mug Clipper....good luck with the new venture...see you later for breakfast.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
AussiePam

Breakfast cafe?

Post by AussiePam »

Clipper's been gadding about in TLW when he should be here sorting our brekkie!!! I hate to disturb him when he's obviously having loads of fun messing with territory where he didn't oughta be... but it would be really nice if he could rustle up some kwawfee and bagels or coffee and biscuits for all of us. If it's not too much trouble of course!!

Pam tosses a $500 bill on the counter

If TheSwede comes in - it's my shout.

AussiePam

Breakfast cafe?

Post by AussiePam »

But I think you'd look awesome on rollerskates? Okay okay, I'll boin us some more biscuits and sort the coffee.... a woman's work is never done.... grumble grumble

pam puts on her apron, and wipes down the counter, sweeps the floor, fixes a new batch of biscuits, whips up some pancakes and maple syrup (scraped out of Clipper's vehicle), polishes the glasses, checks the stock levels, takes delivery of the new karaoke machine... then sits down in a corner and falls promptly asleep....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AussiePam

Breakfast cafe?

Post by AussiePam »

Heeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeee.... where did that post come from??? chomp chomp chomp.. any more maple syrup???

And I have NO accent!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pam goes back to sleep

chonsigirl

Breakfast cafe?

Post by chonsigirl »

*sitting down*

Oh, some flapjacks for breakfast would be nice!:)
SweetDarlin

Breakfast cafe?

Post by SweetDarlin »

I brought my favorite coffee cup... is there room? If not I'll just keep it behind the counter.

[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
AussiePam

Breakfast cafe?

Post by AussiePam »

Clipper wrote: See there....Pam done talked herself to sleep....prolly gonna dream about them Chippyboys and wake up thrashing the durn donuts......*Clipper tip-toes away mumbling under his breath "Ain't no skirt-wearing Mick Dundee gonna ride roughshod on this old Marshal I garondamtee ya".....:D :D

G'morning Clipper... my dreams were only of you!!! And weird dreams they were ... LC was there too, with a rubber gloved hand.. I don't understand dreams, but you were kinda pale.

Return to “The Coffee Shop”