Need help with school project Pt2

BellaBlue

Post by BellaBlue »

Hello Everyone!

I got disoriented and posted this the other day in the general chit chat section. I still need a few more respones....

The survey for my thesis project is comprised of 36 questions used to gather general information about you and your knowledge, attitudes, opinions, and beliefs about the decision making process at the end of life and expectations for family involvement. The survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. The survey does not ask any personal questions and is completely anonymous and confidential.

In order to complete the survey you must be:

• Age 65 and older

• Have living family

If you would like to participate, send me a PM!

-Tamara
spot

Post by spot »

Tamara, the problem's quite simple, we don't have as many over-64s on FG as you need for your sample. I can think of three, and that's it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Health and Drug Concerns”