Forum PMS

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

Yeah that is what it looks like here...Phull Moon Syndrome, holy cows batman. How did we come to all this muck flinging and flare ups, and tear downs.

This is really very unfortunate.

I wish we would all take a step back from our individual angsts and catch our collective breath's.

People, people, people, where did we loose sight of the right to post an opinion and allow it to be just that an opinion? How did we come to this, members slashing members, and little pockets of ugly feuds. This isn't what FG is about, we have our differences but in the past we have all been able to work around this.

I don't wanna sound like a mother hen but....... If this place is getting to you to the point of causing you to come in and attack others please take a break, take a real life reality check, go for a walk, and come back with a better attitude. We don't want members leaving, or members attacking each other this just isn't what FG is about.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
pina

Forum PMS

Post by pina »

Why doesn't everyone take time out and send some valentines to each other and spread a little love around the garden, I've sent the first one so let's hope others follow.

Let's get the garden back to normal.

minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

pina wrote: Why doesn't everyone take time out and send some valentines to each other and spread a little love around the garden, I've sent the first one so let's hope others follow.

Let's get the garden back to normal.
I second the motion

― Mae West
spot

Forum PMS

Post by spot »

minks wrote: I second the motionYou're meant to do that *after* the debate, minks!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

spot wrote: You're meant to do that *after* the debate, minks!

what I missed the debate? Is that a bad thang?? *twirls hair innocently* (oops)

― Mae West
LilacDragon

Forum PMS

Post by LilacDragon »

I belong to several forums and moderate for one. It seems that this time every year, people get a little tense.

Honestly, I think a good part of it is the weather. Most of us are sooooo sick and tired of long, dreary days that we have a tendancy to be a little quick to snap at things that don't usually bother us.
Sandi

minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

Clipper wrote: Well, when the manure spreader gets full ya gotta empty it or live with a full load.

Seems some folks not only want to have their say-so but also to change the way others even think and feel about some subjects. I don't see the sense to that but what do I know.

you know how to cook a mean breakfast hehehe

― Mae West
Bez

Forum PMS

Post by Bez »

Clipper wrote: Well, when the manure spreader gets full ya gotta empty it or live with a full load.

Seems some folks not only want to have their say-so but also to change the way others even think and feel about some subjects. I don't see the sense to that but what do I know.

First Clipper you know how to lift our spirits !

Second, you know how to serve up a 'feast for breakfast' !

Spring is closer than we think and the muck spreader will empty....right now hopefully :-6 Valentines greetings on it's way. :)
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
hotsauce

Forum PMS

Post by hotsauce »

anybody have any forum midol?
hotsauce

Forum PMS

Post by hotsauce »

Clipper wrote: Is that the same as Ex-Lax??

ummm...i think we are trying to avoid crap...not create more...hahaha...sorry...couldn't resist. ew.
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

hotsauce wrote: ummm...i think we are trying to avoid crap...not create more...hahaha...sorry...couldn't resist. ew.

ahahaha there is why I am glad you have returned ahahaha that was good.

― Mae West
Rapunzel

Forum PMS

Post by Rapunzel »

1. Flush the System.

2. Get some exercise.

3. Send a Valentines greeting.

4. Group hug!
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

Rapunzel wrote: 1. Flush the System.

2. Get some exercise.

3. Send a Valentines greeting.

4. Group hug!

I am all for it come one where are the men in this group hug thing hmmmm???

― Mae West
weeder

Forum PMS

Post by weeder »

It was a beautiful summer morning,June 25th 1969. My boyfriend surprised me and dropped by.He came to say hello,show me his new Suzuki motorcyle, and to give me a kiss. He caught me in my red, mens, polka dot pajamas. I felt embarassed, and shy. ( I was only 17,) I was also angry at him. He hadnt been calling me far enough in advance to make plans to see me. ( We still had stupid rules like that back then.)So.... I gave him a hard time. Very girly, I wouldnt let him kiss me... wouldnt let him leave happy. He said goodbye. I turned to walk back into the house... and the strangest feeling came over me. I turned and ran back down the driveway. I didnt care about the PJs anymore. I threw my arms around his neck,kissed him, and told him I was silly and sorry. (I can still smell the English Leather cologne.... can still see the blue Suzuki driving away... can still see him smiling. He was going to pick me up the following morning to go to the beach. He didnt pick me up the following morning. His neck was broken in an accident later on that night. I dont get angry very often. I dont ever bother with trivial disputes. I try to overlook cruel behavior, knowing the agitator is usually ,luckily, an unenlightened, unfortunate spirit. Ignorance can be bliss. I can and do hurt others at times. I do not have a problem saying " Im sorry" It always feels good to do so. I know this isnt the right place for my story. I was moved to write it here, for some reason. My message is "life is too short to agonize over trivia. We never know if we will be here tomorrow. Kindness and compassion are

character traits to strive for. Here in this garden, is a good place to practice. There

is so much unconditional affection here. Dont use insecticide on unwelcome weeds. Insecticide poisons the enviorment. Use diluted soap....it kills the bugs, washes off, and can be used over and over again. Tomorrow is Valentines Day.

I wish I had a Valentine like the one I lost. Keep on loving each other.Its heartwarming to read you rallying around a wounded friend.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
chonsigirl

Forum PMS

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh weeder, that was so sad to loose him. But it is good to always remember him, and keep him in your heart. I am so touched by your story...........

*big hug*
ChiptBeef

Forum PMS

Post by ChiptBeef »

minks wrote: This is really very unfortunate. We don't want....members attacking each other this just isn't what FG is about.
I agree with you. It may not be "what FG is about," but it's happened in the recent past. I speak from experience having been on the receiving end. I gave it back in what I viewed as self-defense. Maybe if we were to try to proactively ignore jabs sent our way and move on, those slinging the mud will loose steam from being ignored. Just a thought.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

ChiptBeef wrote: I agree with you. It may not be "what FG is about," but it's happened in the recent past. I speak from experience having been on the receiving end. I gave it back in what I viewed as self-defense. Maybe if we were to try to proactively ignore jabs sent our way and move on, those slinging the mud will loose steam from being ignored. Just a thought.

and a good thought at that And I know somewhere I quoted our Administrator Tombstone where he said ... we know when to stop.

― Mae West
ChiptBeef

Forum PMS

Post by ChiptBeef »

minks wrote: and a good thought at that And I know somewhere I quoted our Administrator Tombstone where he said ... we know when to stop.
And if we don't, there are those that are authorized to, and will remind us. As it should be. :)
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

ChiptBeef wrote: And if we don't, there are those that are authorized to, and will remind us. As it should be. :)

yes I think so and then it should be wiped clean... oooo I better watch myself and behave now or I will be called out ahahahaha kidding of course.

― Mae West
Nomad

Forum PMS

Post by Nomad »

minks wrote: Yeah that is what it looks like here...Phull Moon Syndrome, holy cows batman. How did we come to all this muck flinging and flare ups, and tear downs.

I wish we would all take a step back from our individual angsts and catch our collective breath's.

People, people, people, where did we loose sight of the right to post an opinion and allow it to be just that an opinion? How did we come to this, members slashing members, and little pockets of ugly feuds. This isn't what FG is about, we have our differences but in the past we have all been able to work around this.

I don't wanna sound like a mother hen but....... If this place is getting to you to the point of causing you to come in and attack others please take a break, take a real life reality check, go for a walk, and come back with a better attitude. We don't want members leaving, or members attacking each other this just isn't what FG is about.

You talkin to me

Im looking around

I dont see anyone else

You must be talking to me

You wanna take this outside rodent girl ?

:-4 :D :-4
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

Nomad wrote: You talkin to me

Im looking around

I dont see anyone else

You must be talking to me

You wanna take this outside rodent girl ?

:-4 :D :-4

careful Gnome I bite

― Mae West
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

minks wrote: careful Gnome I bite

and .... I got rodent supporters like Chonsie ya know so watch your step Gnome-mad

― Mae West
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

SnoozeControl wrote: Wow, he sounded just like DeNiro, didn't he?
almost as good looking too heheheh

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Forum PMS

Post by chonsigirl »

That voice........................

Attached files
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

SnoozeControl wrote: I was thinking more like this one...

yipes

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Forum PMS

Post by chonsigirl »

*yikes*:wah:
minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: *yikes*:wah:

kind of a creepy looking dude ain't he

― Mae West
Nomad

Forum PMS

Post by Nomad »

minks wrote: careful Gnome I bite

Youve been making that promise for months now

pbbbtthhh !
I AM AWESOME MAN
valerie

Forum PMS

Post by valerie »

weeder wrote: It was a beautiful summer morning,June 25th 1969. My boyfriend surprised me and dropped by.He came to say hello,show me his new Suzuki motorcyle, and to give me a kiss. He caught me in my red, mens, polka dot pajamas. I felt embarassed, and shy. ( I was only 17,) I was also angry at him. He hadnt been calling me far enough in advance to make plans to see me. ( We still had stupid rules like that back then.)So.... I gave him a hard time. Very girly, I wouldnt let him kiss me... wouldnt let him leave happy. He said goodbye. I turned to walk back into the house... and the strangest feeling came over me. I turned and ran back down the driveway. I didnt care about the PJs anymore. I threw my arms around his neck,kissed him, and told him I was silly and sorry. (I can still smell the English Leather cologne.... can still see the blue Suzuki driving away... can still see him smiling. He was going to pick me up the following morning to go to the beach. He didnt pick me up the following morning. His neck was broken in an accident later on that night. I dont get angry very often. I dont ever bother with trivial disputes. I try to overlook cruel behavior, knowing the agitator is usually ,luckily, an unenlightened, unfortunate spirit. Ignorance can be bliss. I can and do hurt others at times. I do not have a problem saying " Im sorry" It always feels good to do so. I know this isnt the right place for my story. I was moved to write it here, for some reason. My message is "life is too short to agonize over trivia. We never know if we will be here tomorrow. Kindness and compassion are

character traits to strive for. Here in this garden, is a good place to practice. There

is so much unconditional affection here. Dont use insecticide on unwelcome weeds. Insecticide poisons the enviorment. Use diluted soap....it kills the bugs, washes off, and can be used over and over again. Tomorrow is Valentines Day.

I wish I had a Valentine like the one I lost. Keep on loving each other.Its heartwarming to read you rallying around a wounded friend.

Oh, but it IS the right place for your story. It is far and away the most

moving thing I think I've ever seen. Thank you more than you'll ever

know for sharing it...

:-1 :-1
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

minks

Forum PMS

Post by minks »

Nomad wrote: Youve been making that promise for months now

pbbbtthhh !

have I?

― Mae West
Nomad

Forum PMS

Post by Nomad »

Originally Posted by weeder

It was a beautiful summer morning,June 25th 1969. My boyfriend surprised me and dropped by.He came to say hello,show me his new Suzuki motorcyle, and to give me a kiss. He caught me in my red, mens, polka dot pajamas. I felt embarassed, and shy. ( I was only 17,) I was also angry at him. He hadnt been calling me far enough in advance to make plans to see me. ( We still had stupid rules like that back then.)So.... I gave him a hard time. Very girly, I wouldnt let him kiss me... wouldnt let him leave happy. He said goodbye. I turned to walk back into the house... and the strangest feeling came over me. I turned and ran back down the driveway. I didnt care about the PJs anymore. I threw my arms around his neck,kissed him, and told him I was silly and sorry. (I can still smell the English Leather cologne.... can still see the blue Suzuki driving away... can still see him smiling. He was going to pick me up the following morning to go to the beach. He didnt pick me up the following morning. His neck was broken in an accident later on that night. I dont get angry very often. I dont ever bother with trivial disputes. I try to overlook cruel behavior, knowing the agitator is usually ,luckily, an unenlightened, unfortunate spirit. Ignorance can be bliss. I can and do hurt others at times. I do not have a problem saying " Im sorry" It always feels good to do so. I know this isnt the right place for my story. I was moved to write it here, for some reason. My message is "life is too short to agonize over trivia. We never know if we will be here tomorrow. Kindness and compassion are

You just made a friend. :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Forum PMS

Post by CARLA »

WEEDER, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU KIND LADY..!!

:-4 :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

BabyRider

Forum PMS

Post by BabyRider »

minks wrote: Yeah that is what it looks like here...Phull Moon Syndrome, holy cows batman. How did we come to all this muck flinging and flare ups, and tear downs.

Minks, I love ya, you're a pal. And it's also impossible to move past all the forum bullsh!t that has been going on when threads about it keep cropping up. This is the third thread I've seen written about all the "crap". Well, stop reminding everyone of all the crap, and soon, all the crap will be forgotten.

I appreciate the efforts, and the group hug stuff, and all that, but for the love of Pete, if we keep reminding everyone about it, it will never go away!

I do not say this to offend, this is an observation. It's how I see things. Some will agree, some will not, just like EVERY other topic. This is not intended to stir up more crap, it is, again, simply an observation. This is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

Dammit, I hate it that I have to qualify my post for fear of stepping on toes.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

snuggs

Forum PMS

Post by snuggs »

oooo did i miss summit :-3 :wah:
BabyRider

Forum PMS

Post by BabyRider »

snuggs wrote: oooo did i miss summit :-3 :wah:
Snuggs, you didn't miss a damn thing worth rehashing. :yh_bigsmi

Welcome to FG, by the way, in case I missed your intro post. :yh_peace
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “General Chit Chat”