WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I am going to list a mix of current information and psychic predictions for the World War that is supposed to occur next year involving China, Libya, Syria, USA, Russia, and a few others.

All of the psychic sources that I will be using are TRUE psychics who have been tested over time and who have proven themselves time and time again.

I think alot of people will enjoy the information that I will be posting in this thread, but I must warn you, it can be a little scary at first, so brace yourselves for some of the events we have coming ahead.

- The key is not to scare you, but to instead prepare your mind for the changes that we will soon be facing. I am putting this information out there because there is no way that I could keep this all to myself without allowing other people the chance to see whats coming.
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Last year I was watching the news and they announced that Iran and Syria have made a pact with eachother that states that if either of them is attacked they will team up with eachother to retaliate against the United States.

This is very important because both Iran and Syria are listed in the Cayce predictions as well as the Jean Dixon predictions for world war 3. Libya and a few others are listed in the Bible code (and same for Jean Dixon and Cayce).

So lets see if I have this right. Already Syria is showing it's true colors, Iran we have known about all along, now all we are missing is Libya, China, and Egypt.

As soon as China invades Eastern Europe (which shouldn't be too much longer, then that should be the start of world war 3. I am not looking forward to this war, but I have to admit I feel as if it's coming no matter what we do.

If things keep going the way they are going, then before we know it all 3 of the above predictions (which all say the same thing) will come true. And it won't be like we didn't expect it, I mean look at what has happened so far.

Anyways it's kind of scary already, because if you look at the size of Iran it is about 3 times the size of Iraq. And Syria is on the other side of Iraq opposite Iran. So basicly our forces are sandwiched at the moment between these two countries. It looks like the Predictions about Russia being a big help during the war is probably a high possibility. We are definately going to need them if we expect to defeat China, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iran.

So anyways, I just wanted to update you guys with that info, and I'll see what else I can find on the news update today for you guys to see with your own eyes.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Syria and Iran to form 'united front' against threats

AFP: 2/16/2005

TEHRAN, Feb 16 (AFP) - Syrian Prime Minister Mohammad Naji Otri said Wednesday that Damascus and Tehran -- both facing intense US pressure -- should form a "united front" against threats from abroad.

"This meeting is taking place at a very important and delicate time, with Syria and Iran facing numerous challenges and it is important that they present a united front," the visiting minister told reporters.

Otri was in Iran, its closest regional ally, as the United States ratcheted up the pressure on Damascus over its role in Lebanon following the killing on Monday of former prime minister Rafiq Hariri.

"Our Syrian brothers are facing specific threats and we hope they can benefit from our experience. We are ready to give them any help necessary," said Iranian Vice President Mohammad Reza Aref.

Washington has hinted at possible military action against Iran over its nuclear activities, which the United States claims are a cover for a programme to build atomic weapons.

02/16/2005 13:16 GMT - AFP
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Syria and Iran Say Will Build 'Common Front'

Thu Feb 17,12:16 AM ET World - Reuters

By Parisa Hafezi

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran and Syria, both locked in rows with the United States, said on Wednesday they would form a common front to face challenges and threats.

"We are ready to help Syria on all grounds to confront threats," Iranian Vice-President Mohammad Reza Aref said in Tehran after meeting Syrian Prime Minister Naji al-Otari.

Otari told reporters: "This meeting, which takes place at this sensitive time, is important, especially because Syria and Iran face several challenges and it is necessary to build a common front."

Syria's ambassador to the United States, asked by CNN what the common front with Iran entailed, stressed that it was not an anti-American alliance and said Syria was trying to improve its relations with Washington.

"Today we do not want to form a front against anybody, particularly not against the United States," Imad Moustapha said.

"Syria is trying to engage constructively with the United States ... We are not the enemies of the United States, and we do not want to be drawn into such an enmity," he added.

In a reaction to Iran and Syria's possible formation of a unified front to face threats, White House spokesman Scott McClellan called on the both countries to abide by the international commitments.

"It is a fundamental misreading of the issue because their problem is not with the United States, it's with the international community," McClellan told reporters traveling with President Bush (news - web sites) to New Hampshire.

"Both Syria and Iran have international obligations and they need to abide by the commitments they have made to the international community."

Washington recalled its ambassador to Syria for urgent consultations on Tuesday to show its deep displeasure with Damascus after Monday's killing of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri.

U.S. officials said they were considering imposing new sanctions on Syria because of its refusal to withdraw its 14,000 troops from Lebanon and the U.S. belief that Syria lets Palestinian militants and Iraqi insurgents operate on its soil.

While acknowledging they do not know who was to blame for Hariri's car bomb assassination, U.S. officials argued Syria's military presence and its political power-broking role were generally responsible for Lebanon's instability.

Syria rejects accusations it supports terrorism.

Moustapha told CNN Damascus regarded its military presence in Lebanon as a "stabilising factor" and said "we would be happy to withdraw the troops" if the Lebanese government asked Syria to do so.

Washington has branded Iran part of an "axis of evil" along with pre-war Iraq (news - web sites) and North Korea (news - web sites) and accuses Tehran of seeking nuclear weapons. Iran says its nuclear program is solely for electricity generation.

Bush has dubbed Iran "the world's primary state sponsor of terror" and has warned the United States could use military action to prevent it acquiring a nuclear bomb.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

EDGAR CAYCE'S PREDICTION:

"There will be a potential Third World War In Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE BIBLE CODE:

20. "Syria" is encoded with "World War".

It is the country that stands out, because it is not expected.

"Russia", "China" and "USA" all also appear with "World War". But they are the three superpowers most likely to be inolved. "Syria" is the surprise.

13. The words "Syria", "Russia", "China" and "USA" all apear next to the words "World War" in the Bible Code.

"Iran" and "Libya" are also encoded next to the words "Syria" and "World War".

"Atomic Holocaust appears in the Bible Code next to the year 2006. "World War" also appears in the same place.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

NOTE:

Jeane Dixon said that Red China would strike at the very moment when negotiations in that part of the world seemed complete, and she claimed that it was the time when "Red China would show her teeth".

Think about it guys, China loves North Korea. China is like North Korea's big brother. If we even so much as think to attack North Korea, China will have it's back (Just like in the Korean war).

China is playing us if you ask me. North Korea gets all it's protection from China. China would protect North Korea over us anyday.

PS - If we attack Syria, we have to contend with Libya and Iran. If we attack Iran, we have to contend with China and North Korea. China and Iran are trading partners, and Iran is one of China's best customers.

Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that all of the countries involved here are the exact countries that were mentioned in many pevious predictions?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

If this year turns the way I think it will, and if everything happens exactly as was predicted, then it will just be proof that psychic ability is real. The thing about psychics and seers is that their dates are almost always off, but their predictions are almost always on the money.

Anyways, I see everything slowly starting to form. China and North Korea are playing their little games, but it's just the prelude of whats supposed to be coming. I see this East vs West world war happening next year, because tensions in that part of the world are at their boiling point.

The Bible Code is the only predictive tool that appears to be able to give an exact date in which an event will occur on. I have seen no other source which could do such things and pin point exact dates and times. Psychics have the same ability to forsee the future, but they are not good at all about trying to slap a date and time on their predictions. Maybe Cayce is an exception, because of all the psychics, Cayce was the one who was unconscious when he gave his predictions, which allowed him to access all the different parts of universal consciousness, and this gave him a little bit of an edge over other psychics (such as Sylvia Browne, or Jean Dixon).
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright I have been buisy trying to get out all the predictions I can for this board. Just so people can have them for when most of this stuff starts happening (of which I know alot of it will).

So here is some of Jeane Dixon' predictions about terrorism and future events that would effect the world globaly or at least the last of which I have been able to do research on.

I'm just glad to see that ESP is more accepted now then it has ever been in the past. We are on the verge of a new world where we will begin to accept the unacceptable and question the morals and ethics behind our current system of doing things. Perhaps this is the way for all of us to start preparing ourselves for the changes coming ahead.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

This prediction was given over 30-40 years ago:

Jeane Dixon's prediction On The End Of Fidel Castro:

"Cuba's dictator, Fidel Castro, is rapidly losing both influence and power in his island government. On each occasion that I concentrate on him I see that his days in power are numbered because he is no longer useful to his bosses. The Cuban government is not only dominated by the Russians, but Suslov himself is dictating Cuban affairs directly from Moscow."

"If it had not been for the fact that Raoul Castro (A Communist Commissar) had protected his brother, Fidel might already have been removed. I sense that he feeld sudden death lurking around the corner and that it will not be a natural one."

"Fidel's death, however, will not mark the end of Communism in Cuba. The country has become a training base for North Korean, Thai, Burmese, Algerian, and African guerillas. These men are trained by Chinese instructors, working under Russian command. South American guerillas and others intended to operate in the Western World - including scores of U.S. militant blacks, - are trained by the Russians themselves."

"The future of Cuba will become a major source of contention between China and Russia"
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jeane Dixon's False Disarmament Prediction:

"The discussions for world disarmament will continue for some years to come, but while some nations are actually going to disarm as a result of the negotiations, the leaders of the countries that are holding the talks have absolutely no intention to disarm. These leaders will work and talk total disarmament, and they will agree - as Russia will agree - to international inspection, but they do this because by that time they will have secret testing facilities perfected to the extent that they will be safe from inspection."

"There will be a great peace movement then and even more so after the conclusion of the disarmament talks. The false security that will accompany this movement will lull the majority of people to sleep. The money saved as a reslt of the disarmament will be turned into the expansive consumer industry, but it will lead to great distruction, for while peace seems to be on everyone's mind, sudden destruction and war will occur soon after."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jeane Dixon's Peacemaker Prediction:

"In the near future, a "peacemaker", great in informational stature, and much admired, will emerge as the "war lord" of modern times. The entire nation will back him, believing that he who has been so strong in peace can also be victorious in war. He will have military power at his disposal and will possess greater might than anyone ever before him and will use it to combat the Red Chinese menace that will by that time be fighting in Russia and the Scandinavian countries."

"His changeover from peacemaker to military genius and dictator will be so sudden and abrupt and so absolute that people for the first time in modern history will wake up and realize that they have been had! For this will be why he entered politics!"
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

This prediction was given over 50 years ago:

Jeane Dixon's Great Britain Prediction:

"England will probably have a general election in th near future, as there will be changes in the top echelon of the government - changes which can result only from a general election. Too, I get that a person of prominence in England will pass from the picture and will be nationally mourned."

"Great Britain will be called upon to broaden her military activities because of an international crisis, which will also cause much confusion and talk in our own country. This crisis and resulting confusion will cause indecision on a matter of grave international proportions and will be recorded in the annals of history."

"England is clearly headed for trouble with her present government, and I see many, many changes."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jeane Dixon's France Prediction:

"I get that it was not at all wise to vote General de Gaulle out. France is now in a very precarious condition - both internally and externally. Soon there will be great violence and even much talk of assassination of French leaders."

"France, regrettably, is not going to be better off for the resent changes in government. This will prove a grave mistake. I guess you might say for France that hindsight will prove better than foresight. There will be a complete reorganization of the government, but the French will come very close to revolution, if not actually have on."

"As I see it, France should watch closely the foreigner who came to Paris in 1967 to organize the paralyzing labor strikes that had virtually brought France's economy to a point of regression."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jeane Dixon's Japan Prediction:

"For some time now I have seen Japan preparing itself for a gigantic economic power struggle with the West. It will move ahead to become one of the world's greatest economic powers, and this, in turn, will not only produce political problems in the Far East as well as in the Western world, but will also create serious internal problems within the United States as it will affect the structure and influence of the labor unions and movement."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jeane Dixon's Germ Warfare prediction:

"In a recent vision I have seen that one of our most influential national institutions is being used as a cover-up for chemical and bacteriological warfare experiments."

"As this sort of activity is completely alien to the normal works of this organization, no one will ever suspect it. I do get, however, that their experiments are conducted on the Indian and Russian borders, and in my mind's eye I have seen thousands of birds die in the course of these tests."

"Why these tests are being conducted in that specific area is unknown to me. I do know, though, that as a result of these experiemtns we will have a Germ War in the future. It will be a costly war, both in loss of lives and destruction to crops."

NOTE:

I noticed something very interesting about this prediction a couple days ago. Most of us all know that the Bird Flu started in 2004 right? But do any of us really know how it started? Take another look at what Jeane Dixon said over 30 years ago relating to Government testing and Germ Warfare:

"As this sort of activity is completely alien to the normal works of this organization, no one will ever suspect it. I do get, however, that their experiments are conducted on the Indian and Russian borders, and in my mind's eye I have seen thousands of birds die in the course of these tests."

"Why these tests are being conducted in that specific area is unknown to me. I do know, though, that as a result of these experiemtns we will have a Germ War in the future. It will be a costly war, both in loss of lives and destruction to crops."

Jeane Dixon said that the experiments are being conducted on the Russian and Indian borders. Well folks, what country is it that lies between the Indian and Russian borders? It's China. And what country did the Bird Flu originate from in 2004? China.

So what I am trying to get at here folks is this.....I think that the United States Government created the Bird Flu in China as a part of their "Germ Warfare", and I also believe that their purpose is to try and slow the Chinese down. I also believe that Jeane Dixon justs confirms that even further with this amazing prediction that she gave over 30-40 years ago. And it is truly amazing that she was able to see this event way back then.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jeane Dixon's Major Armed Conflicts prediction:

"The Vietnam war, compared to wars I see in the future, is but a small bonfire. For years now the arms of these wars have been moving into countries of the Middle East, Africa, and South America, and countries such as Venezuela, Bolivia, and Guatemala have to be watched very carefully."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here are some very interesting things about the future that might relate to China's attacks in 2006 (the attacks which could start World War 3).

The Bible code has these predictions for 2006 and Japan:

The words "Great Earthquake" and "Japan" appear in the Bible Code next to the year "2006".

Next to the year "2006" appear the words "Economic Collapse" along with "Fire" and "Earthquake struck Japan".

The reason why these two predictions are so important for the future is because Japan is currently the only other country in on the Eastern side of the world that can even begin to compete with China for control of the Pacific Market.

But here's where I see China making it's move. The two predictions above state that there will be a Great Earthquake in Japan in 2006, right? Well, that would be a perfect opportunity for China to makes it move for dominance over the Pacific Market. And China would do it militarily.

The other prediction above states that Japan's economy will "collapse" as a result of the Earthquake. Again, another perfect time for China to attack. I see this as the time when China would be most likely to show it's true colors.

China and Japan don't really like eachother, lets face it. Their wars with eachother go all the way back to the days of the Mongolian Empire and the attacks on the Japanese Island. They are in total competition with eachother for control of that part of the world.

So....If Japan's economy and civilization was to be even partially destroyed by a Major Earthquake in 2006, then China would not hesitate to take that to it's advantage for world conquest. The Chinese are growing faster than anyone, and this prediction is a grave sign of things to come.

If this Earthquake does strike Japan in 2006, I am willing to bet that it will be the moment when China will start to trigger the War. And I believe that it will do so anytime between 2006-2009.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In the next few posts I am going to present to you another famous seer by the name of Jeane Dixon, who also was born in the early 1900's and who was famous for predicting the following events:

1. The assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the name of his killer.

2. Ted Kennedy's accident.

3. The assassination of Mahatma Ghandi.

4. Dag Hammarskjold and Carole Lombard's death by plane.

5. Marilyn Monroe's suicide.

6. The partition of India.

7. The adoption of Communism by China.

8. The soviet Sputnik

9. DeGaulle's competitive France

Jeane Dixon predicted all of those things, and she predicted their exact dates. She also predicted other numerous events of personal, national, and international significance. Before I show you all the predictions that she saw for our future, I would like to explain a little bit more about her as a person.

We americans are accustomed to think of visions in terms of biblical lore, and to associate the city of Washington with power politics and faceless bureacracy. It seems remarkable, therefore, to discover in this bustling New World capital a psycic whos visions lift the curtain of tomorrow in much the same manner as did those of Old Testament Prophets.

Because of this uncanny gift, Jeane Dixon had become almost as much of an institution as the pentagon, during the quarter century in which they both shared the national limelight. Both made their appearance in Washington early in the Second World War, and since then they have been approached by innumerable foreign dignitaries.

From the pentagon these overseas visitors sought dollars and armaments, from Mrs. Dixon a glimpse of the future, the foreign-aid money was dispensed with certain strings attatched, but Jeane Dixon declined to accept any remuneration for the talent which she believed God bestowed on her for a purpose. Devoutly religious, she only used her gift for the benefit of others. She believed that if she were to take money she might lose this talent.

Many skeptical people were unimpressed by Jeane's alleged powers until, as the years passed, the accuracy of her many forecasts began to forge an impressive chain of evidence. She was naming presiential slates long before delegates gathered in quadrennial convention to make the nominations. With regularity she was picking each White House winner a year in advance of his election. She not only foresaw death or downfall for certain world leaders but was able to pinpoint the time when these would occur. World shaking events were sometimes foretold a decade ahead of time, and eventually they came to pass in the precise year that she had mentioned.

With all that said however, there were a few times when Jeane Dixon claimed that she misinterpreted some of the symbols that were sent to her in order for her to see the visions accurately. But this very seldomly ever occured. Had she always been right, some of her forebodings would have seemed too horrific for comfortable contemplation. Many people did not believe that president Kennedy would be assassinated. Many refused to accept her pronouncement that Secretary of State Dulles would die in the spring of 1959. Many people didn't listen to her prediction about the serious race riots that would bloody our American streets in 1963 and 1964.

For those who shudder at some of the awesome "coming events" that Jeane felt have already cast their shadows before them, it is comforting to remember that she was not infallible; but her record of accuracy is such that the burden of that proof must rest upon future historians. So with that little information about Jeane Dixon that I provided I hope that you all have learned a little bit about her and who she was as a person, and I hope you understand that she was a wonderful woman who only used her gift for the good of our people and who truly loved helping people more than anything else in the world.

Now it's time to move onto her predictions for our future. I only ask that if you are going to read these predictions, please keep an open mind about them, and remember that nothing is carved into stone, and that the future of our people really does rest on each and every one of us, and none of the bad predictions need to come true if we will only learn to love one another and treat eachother as family because thats what we all are in the eyes of our Creator.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

JEANE DIXON'S PREDICTIONS:

Below is a list of predictions that were given by Jean Dixon in the 1960's. Many of them have already come true. The ones that haven't are towards the bottom. Please read all of them carefully so that you can see the amazing accuracy of most all of them and the mysteriousness of how she could have know all of these things ahead of their times.

-Jeane Dixons words are in quotes-

The Predictions That Have Already Come To Pass:

1. "President Johnson is becoming "cognizant of the fact that there are some Communist sympathizers in our government, and will take steps at what he considers the appropriate time to eliminate them, but the action will come too late. This situation is not of his own making, since he inherited these officials."

2. "The years between 1964 and 1967 are a period of great national peril, in both the domestic and foreign firlds. Mistakes will be made which may not be fully realized for a decade. America will have three presidents in the period between 1961 and 1969."

3. "Great wisdom will flow from certain decisions made by Gamal Abdel Nasser, President of the United Arab Republic, and because of some alliances that he will forge."

4. "Pope Paul VI will leave the greatest imprint for good in the history of the papacy, but both he and President Lyndon B. Johnson are vulnerable to great personal danger."

5. "The President's program for the Great Society will fail, because the channels are running in all directions and none of the ends are closed. His War on poverty will also fail unless more spirituality is introduced into the program, because "man does not live by bread alone, and it takes more than food and money to restore the dignity of man."

6. "During the next two decades we will move steadily downhill, in pride, accomplishments, and dignity until the outbreak of war makes us realize our errors and inspires a program of reform."

7. "Sargent Shriver and Richard M. Nixon have "excellent vibrations" or the good of America and will serve their country well. The former, however, must guard against assassination attempts."

8. "The principles of Barry Goldwater will be vindicated, and despite his overwhelming defeat at the polls great honors will be showered upon him within twenty years. He will come to be venerated to an even greater degree than was the late Herbert Hoover, who was falsely castigated for the Great Depression but lived to become a revered elder statesman."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

JEANE DIXON'S PREDICTIONS:

-Jeane Dixons words are in quotes-

The Predictions That Have Yet To Come True:

1. "Our two biggest headaches will be the racial problem and Red China. Through the latter's subversion and medling in the racial strife, numerous African and Asian nations will turn against us and provoke a world war. Vietnam and North Korea will lead us into this "inevitable" war against Red China."

2. "History will demonstrate that the test-ban treaty was bad for America and will be used against us. It is in our national interest to trade with Russia, although this trade will benefit the Kremlin more than us. Then will come a turning point, and we will align ourselves with Russia in the war against Red China."

3. "Red China will invade Russian territory, but this will be a border skirmish and will not ignite the later war to come, in which Red China will wage germ warfare. In this period late in the century the Davis Straits will become an American life line."

4. "American officials and scientists are mistakenly shelving "a baby missile which is approximately eighteen inches long, dark green or black in color, shaped like an elongated baloon." This missile, which is small enough to be carried on a battlefield by two or three soldiers, will be critically needed for the protection of our country but will not be available. Two other missiles, one shaped like a miniature whale, with two tiny fins, and another which explodes out of a pipelike instrument, should also be rushed to completion."

5. "Our space program will be accelerated, and parts of it which are now under civilian control should be transferred to the air force, where unprecedented progress could be made in protecting our security."

6. "Our foreign policy should be motivated by the desire to protect American interests, rather than by some mysterious humanitarian ideal. We should not try to make over European nations in our own image, but rather accept the differences and work with them."

7. "The republican party will be victorious at the polls, but soon the two-party system as we have known it will vanish from the American scene."

8. Jean Dixon saw that a time of peace that men long for will dawn sometime in the distant future, but not before a world holocaust has shocked mankind into a spiritual renewal.

NOTE:

Jeane Dixon had a vision as a warning that Americans must pay dearly for the confusion, degradation, and immorality in our political business, labor, and family lives; for our obession with material things and our compromises with high principle. Like the Romans who squandered their great cultural and political leadership with bread and circuses, she feels that we are also building up a loathsome debri that must be consumed by cleansing fires before peace can return to a troubled world. Jeane said of this:

"I saw the debri of our national life littering America, but surrounding it was a sea of pure green grass which became inundated with sparkling clear water that still left the debri unswept. This was the present time, and as the gray clouds began to churn I knew that they represented the struggle between the races (which still continues to this day, like in Sudan, ect.) a struggle that will dominate the decades to come. After that came the even blacker clouds, representing a horrible war in which many Asian and African nations whom we have helped with foreign aid will join with Red China to close in on us and try to destroy our way of life. They will use a new kind of germ warfare, and many will die like ants."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Keep in mind that Jeane Dixon was talking about RED China. She was not talking about the part of China that isn't under communist control. Red China is another story, because back in the 1950's it was North Korea who we were battling overseas and we were kicking their ***, until Red China came in and basicly pushed us out of the Northern part of the country.

So while we were backing up South Korea, China was backing up North Korea, because they have a contract with eachother. China is a monster country, and they have millions of soldiers in their army as opposed to our 500,000 or so. It's also important to understand that the people of China that are under communist rule are not necessarily a part of the corrupt government that leads that part of the country. Remember when Russia was under communist control? The cold war and everything? We could have gone into nuclear holocaust. It was pritty damn scary for the people who were alive during that time period.

But anyways, back to the point I was trying to make. A friend, you were right when you said that the people of China are not born evil, because it's not the people that we have to worry about, it's their communist government. And North Korea, don't even get me started. They are trying to blackmale us, right now at this very moment, with their nuclear threats and everything in exchange for foreign aid. Doesn't that sound alot like what Jean was saying? That "The countries that we are giving foreign aid to will turn on us?" I'm not saying that this is going to happen, i'm just saying to think about it.

To this day, China and North Korea are still allies with eachother. And I believe they still have a contract with eachother that says that if any one of them is under attack, then the other one has to back eachother up. So if you think China was a problem back when we were fighting North Korea in the Korean war of the 1950's, then just imagine what kind of a problem they would be now. They not only have nuclear weapons, but their army has grown massively since then, and they have been watching our army very closely as well (which worries me) because they saw what we did in Iraq so they have been coming up with ways to defeat us on the ground if we ever tried to invade their country in the same way. It was all on the news awhile back, I forget when though.

So anyways, the reason that we lost the Korean war, was because China pushed us out of North Korea right when we were about to win. We were no match for China's troops, because we had already spent alot of men and time fighting North Korea's army, and when China came in they drove our army out within a matter of months. Thats how strong their army was back then, so like I said imagine how strong it is now! Thats really something to think about. The last thing we want is to fight China and North Korea along with other Asian and African countries, especially without any allies on our side.

However, with all that said, I would like you to look very closely at what Jean Dixon said about Russia being our greatest ally in the war against the Chinese and North Koreans that is supposably yet to come. Think about it, what is the biggest and closest country to China that happens to be our ally? Thats right, it's RUSSIA. And Russia is right next to China, so who do you think America would turn to if we were having big problems with China? You guessed it, Russia. We would need them because of the proximity of their territory, and because we would need another ally that could watch and survey the Chinese while we were trying to deal with North Korea, ect.

We would need Russia because we would need to have a place to send our troops to that would be very close to China, in order to invade their country. We wouldn't be able to just go into China like we did in Iraq, because we would be slaughtered. So it's very easy for me to see how Russia would be a HUGE necessity in a war against RED China.

So I just want you all to think about that for a second, and to think about where we are today. In the 1960's, Jean Dixon saw that in the future we would have a problem/war with North Korea and China, and it looks like that prediction is coming true right before our eyes. Very often on the news you hear something or another about North Korea, and how they may very well be developing nuclear weapons behind our backs, which is a scary thought, because North Korea's army has grown considerably since the Korean war as well. They are nowhere near as powerful as China is, (partly because of the size of their country and partly because of all the trading and importing that we do with China), but they are surely a force to be reckoned with.

So try and let that seap into your minds, because if you ask anybody right now what the next threat probably is after Iraq and the terrorist countries surrounding it, most people will probably say North Korea. And with North Korea comes China, because remember they are allies and are willing to back eachother up at all costs. And it's no secret that our government is keeping one eye on the situation in Iraq and one eye on North Korea's nuclear development, because this TRULY is an immediate clear and present danger.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

JEANE DIXON'S MIDDLE EAST PREDICTION:

"Even though the United Nations and the big powers will press for a solution to the Middle East problem between the Arabs and the Israelis, I see nothing but continuing trouble in that part of the world. Peace between the belligerents is still awhile off. Their disagreement will only cease to exist after the Great Earthquake that will hit Jerusalem."

"Until that time, however, there will be no real solution for the Arab-Israeli problem. Constant tension, hot diplomatic debates, border clashes and heavy fighting, interrupted by occasional respites of forced cease fires, will characterize life in the Middle East."

"I have projected my quest for information beyond the year 2000 and see Chinese and Mongol troops invading the Middle East. I see devastating battles raging uncontrollably east of the Jordan River. It is a war of East against West. It will be an almost futile fight against an overwhelming foe - but the Lord will place Himself at the side of Israel, and great losses will be suffered by the Orientals."

"After the tide of battle has shifted, Israel will become one of the greatest miracles of all times, for the Israelites will then realize that it was God's intervention that brought about this ultimate victory, and they will finally accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Please keep in mind that I am not here to promote anything but that I am only here to provide you with the information about the future events to come.

Rest assured, these events will unfold exactly as predicted. This year is 2006, and thats the year that the Bible Code lists for World War 3. Edgar Cayce, Jeane Dixon, and even people like Nostradamus have prophecies which coincide with what the Bible Code says will happen.

All of the countries involved in these prophecies are the same. China, Syria, Iran, Libya, USA, and Russia.

It doesn't take common sense to figure out that there is no way that 70 years ago Edgar Cayce or that even 40 years ago Jeane Dixon could have predicted the events that are occuring today without being able to accurately see the future.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus said that during this century, a new terror would develop in the Orient. He also said that an Islamic invasion would also be coming in this century. An attack from the sea.

He said that Arabs would overcome the government of the church across the sea. He said that it would be near Persia, and that 1 million would plan to attack the Zans and Egypt.

Few people need to be told who Nastradamus was, but for those who don't know of him, he was a famous seer/prophet who's predictions made hundreds of years ago are still being fulfilled today. Some of his predictions are wickedly accurate.

In the next few posts I will provide his predictions about what he said our wars would look like from 2000-2100. I think many of you will be shocked at what he said back then and what is currently unfolding today.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

NOSTRADAMUS'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS CENTURY (2000 - 2100)

Nostradamus, (December 14, 1503 - July 1, 1566) born Michel de Nostredame, is one of the world's most famous authors of prophecies. He is most famous for his book Les Propheties, which consists of rhymed quatrains (4 line poems) grouped into sets of 100, called Centuries.

Nostradamus enthusiasts have credited him with predicting an amazing number of events in world history, including the French Revolution, the atom bomb, and the rise of Adolf Hitler.

What may be most astounding are some of his predictions for our current century as he describes wars and events which are astoundingly similar to what is currently happening in the world as I am writing this.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"The Oriental will come out of his Seat,

Crossing the Apennie Mountains seeing France:

Transported through the sky the waters and snows,

And shall strike everyone with his rod."

NOTE:

Obviously he is talking about China rising up against the world in this one. He claims that China will cross some mountains and whoever is in charge of the Chinese army will meet with France, possibly to declare war.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"From the Black Sea and Central Asia,

A King will come to see France,

He will pass through Alania and Albania,

And in Istanbul will leave his bloody Rod."

NOTE:

Here he appears to be talking about China's leader again. He mentions that the Leader will come to France and that he will "leave his bloody rod" in Istanbul. Istanbul probably means Turkey, so this looks like a prediction of an attack on Turkey.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"From Fez the Kingdom stretches out across Europe,

The city burns, and sword slices:

The great one of Asia Land and Sea a great army.

That blue, Persia, cross, driven to death."

NOTE:

In this prediction he appears to be describing the size of the Chinese army. Also it looks like he mentions that they will use both the Sea and Land for their warfare.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"From Monaco as far as Sicily,

All the sea coast will be left desolate:

There shall be no suburbs, cities, nor towns,

which will not be pillaged and violated by Barbarians."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

A scythe joined with a pond in Sagittarius,

At the high of it's ascendancy,

Plague, famine, death from military hands,

The century approaches it's renewal."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"At night they will think they have seen the sun,

When the pig half man is seen:

Noise, chants, battles seen in the sky:

And Brute beasts will be heard to speak."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"The gods will make it appear to mankind,

That they are the authors of a great conflict:

The once serene sky will show Sword and Lance,

The Left will be the most afflicted."

NOTE:

Notice on that last one how he said the "left" would be the most afflicted. Perhaps the left represents the Orient, or the East, and the right represents the USA and the West. At least this is what I take from it. After all, Jeane Dixon did say that the Orientals will suffer the greatest casualties of World War 3.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"Pau, Verona, Vicenza, Saragosse,

Foreign swords wet the Land with blood,

Plague will come in a shell,

Though relief is near, the remedy is still far off."

NOTE:

All of those towns from the last one sound like they are somewhere near Italy. When he says, "Plague will come in a shell", perhaps he means like a canister or something.

He says foreign swords (or weapons) will wet the land with blood. I am guessing these will either be the Orientals or the Arabs.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"Frejus, Antibes, the towns around nice,

will be greatly devastated from sea and land.

Locusts with favourable wind by land and sea,

Captured, dead, trussed up, plundered, without law of war."

NOTE:

In that one I believe he is saying that one country will attack another from both the Sea and Land and that they will do it without following the necessary guidelines for declaring war.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"Weapons will be heard fighting in the sky.

In the same year, the divines will become enemies.

They will unjustly debate holy laws,

Through thunder and war the true believers will die."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"The reign left to two, they shall not hold it long.

Three years seven months pass and they go to war.

The two vestals rebel against them,

The victor will be born on Amorique (American?) soil."

NOTE:

I believe that in that one Nostradamus was either describing something that has already happened, or was giving an accurate date for the beginning of World War 3.

My guess is that he was giving the date for World War 3. 3 years and seven months after a certain event. The event could be the beginning of operation freedom, or another event which would be 3 years and seven months before the beginning of World War 3 (which is supposed to begin sometime in the year 2006).
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"The valiant eldest son of the King's daughter,

Will drive the celts back very far,

He will use thunderbolts, so many in such an array,

Few and distant then deep into the West."

NOTE:

Perhaps when Nostradamus used the term "thunderbolts", he was really trying to describe a modern day missile.

It's important to remember thack back in Nostradamus's day, there was no such thing as a missile. So it would be easy for me to see how he would use the symbol of a "thunderbolt" to describe the missiles we use today.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"The sky will burn at forty-five degrees,

Fire approaches the great new city,

On the instant a great scattered flame leaps up,

When they will want proof of the Normans."

NOTE:

In that one I believe he may have been describing an atomic blast. He said a great fire would approach a "new city", and then in "an instant a great scattered flame will leap up from the ground."

Sounds like an atomic missile (heading toward a city) and then exploding. The question is where would the city be. My guess would be either Israel or somewhere in the U.S.A.

I think Israel though, just because the destruction of it has been prophesized by so many other prophets before.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"The Anti-Christ three very soon Annihilates,

Twenty-seven bloody years his war will last.

Heretics dead, captive, exiled.

Water red hail cover the Earth."

NOTE:

In this one he is obviously describing the Anti-Christ and his attempt to take over our World. But one must remember that when it comes to war, military action is not the only aspect of it. Often times it is the final one but not the first.

So...given that, if we take what Nostradamus said about the Anti-Christ's war lasting for 27 years, we could look at it with the angle of realizing that it is quite possible that 21 of those years have already gone by. And that the Anti-Christ is about to make his final move, which is Military Action against the World. I could see this as a very good possibility, because the last 7 years will be the worst, and this correlates with what the Bible talks about with the 7 year tribulation period.

So....if we go back 21 years, than we can definately see that China was acting up in the 1980's.. The tanks and the protestors will probably ring a bell for some.

So therefore I believe that we have 6 years left to the Anti-Christ's war. And I believe that this will be time time when he steps out of the Shadows, and into the public arena, and that he will make his presence known to the World.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"His hand finally through bloody Alus,

He cannot guarantee his safety by Sea.

Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,

the black angry one will make him repent it."

NOTE:

Perhaps the black angry one refers to Condaleeza rice. She took over the job of commanding our armies and now I could see her getting very angry at the two leaders + their armies who according to the above will be pinned in between two rivers.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"Mars and the Septre conjoin together,

Under Cancer a calamitous War.

A short while after a new King will be annointed,

who for a long time will bring peace to the Earth."

NOTE:

In that one I believe Nostaramus was talking about the same "peacemaker" that Jeane Dixon was talking about. The same "peacemaker" who is supposed to help us win the war against China.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus:

"Born from the three water signs,

one who makes Thursday his holiday:

His fame, praise, reign, and power will grow,

By land and sea, to the Oriental Tempest."

NOTE:

Again, in that one I think Nostradamus was talking about the "peacemaker" who has been prophesized before.

He mentions that this man will be born under one of the three water signs, so one way to know who he is will be by his horoscope, because he will have to be either a Cancer, a Scorpio, or a Pisces.

Also interesting is the fact that he mentions that this man will go into the Oriental Tempest (obviously to help win the war over there).
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here is what the Bible prophecies say will happen as we enter into this century. Notice how close it all looks to what is actually happening with China and the terrorists today:

JOHN'S PROPHECIES: (THE REVELATIONS PROPHET)

These prophecies have been shortened and put into my own words to make them more understandable

1. "There will come 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. One will be crowned conquerer, and the other 3 will be bringers of war, famine, and death."

2. "After a (6th Seal) is opened, An Earthquake and other portents will follow. There will be fire, darkness, pollution of water, swarms of locusts, and Evil calverly. A large part of the population will be killed."

3. "After all the destruction of the apocalypse, The Kingdom of the World will become the Kingdom of the Lord, and His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever."

NOTE:

Notice how in the first one he says that one will be crowned conquerer. That sounds like China. The other 3 he says will be bringers of war, famine, ect. That could be Syria, Libya, and Russia.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here is what the Bible prophecies say will happen as we enter into this century. Notice how close it all looks to what is actually happening with China and the terrorists today:

This prophecy has been shortened and put into my own words to make it more understandable.

EZEKIEL'S PROPHECY:

"There will be an attack on the chosen people (Israel?). In their recovered land by Gog of the land of Magog, (Russia?) out of the upper most parts of the north, with various allies."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

This prophecy has been shortened and put into my own words to make it more understandable.

DANIEL'S PROPHECY: (A REVELATIONS PROPHET)

1. "There will come 4 Beasts, representing the babylonian, median, Persian, and Greek empires. These beasts will come together with The Roman Empire. They will attempt to lead the world astray from God, and will use their authority for 42 months."

2. "Then, a second Beast will rise out of the Earth, and will exercise all the authority of the first beast in it's presence. It will work great signs, even making fire come down from the sky to the Earth in sight of Men. It will deceive those who dwell on Earth, bidding them to make an image for the first Beast, and will cause those who will not worship the Beast to be slain."

"It will cause all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the Beast, or the number of it's name."

(The number is said to be of a man, and that it will be 6 hundred and 66)."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE EXPOSITORY ANGEL:

"The 10 horns that John saw on the Beast are 10 kings that are to receive royal power for an hour together with the Beast. They will make war on the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them, as will the Lamb's followers. The Lamb will win because He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

ISAIAH'S PROPHECY:

"A servant will be born that will be a light to the nations. He will be a gatherer and a unifier."

NOTE:

This sounds alot like the same peacekeeper that both Nostradamus and Jeane Dixon mentioned about in the past."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here is a Hopi Indian Prophecy about a Great Future war which describes an event that looks alot like a Chinese invasion of one sort or another:

HOPI PROPHECY:

"One day a huge population wearing the color Red will invade the USA like a swarm of locusts. This will happen in a single day."

NOTE:

If we look at time from the Spiritual Realms perception of it, then we can easily see how the Hopi Indian's version of an attack in a single day could be the same thing as what the Expository Angel said about the nations coming together and having their "hour" together against the Lamb.

So we can see how the "day" and the "hour" might represent the same exact attack.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

If 2006 turns out exactly as predicted, then that means that very soon China sends it's army into Russian territory. This sparks a global threat, and the War begins to take shape. Various African nations join with China (Just like they did when they committed Genocide in Rwanda in the 1990's, when China sent them weapons in order for ethnic cleansing), and so there would be the African nations allied with China.

Then, after this begins, the Arab nations would ally with China as well. Iran, Syria, Libya, those types of nations, they would all side with China because thats who they do most of their trading with.

Russia would be surprised by China's attack, and so therefore they would be skaken at first, and would need help fast. America would side with Russia, only because the threat could spread throughout the World. It would not be wise to sit back and do nothing while the Eastern hemisphere of the world falls into the hands of the Chinese/Allied army.

So America would join Russia, and my guess would be that most western countries would side with America. This means that World War 3 would be in full force, and it would not be until 3 years later that the poles will shift and the World will change forever. In October of 2009, 3 quarters of the World's population may possibly be wiped off the face of the planet, and the 1/3 that survives might just be the ones who will have the responsibility of rebuilding new societies.

Return to “Warfare Military”