Why, When and Who ?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Bez

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Bez »

Why is it that everytime I open the 'Garden Gate' there is a slanging match going on ?

When are some of the 'Gardeners' going to revert back to the 'cordial ' people they were a few days ago ?

Who else is thouroughly fed up waiting for sanity to return ?
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Jives

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Jives »

Bez wrote:
Why is it that everytime I open the 'Garden Gate' there is a slanging match going on ?

When are some of the 'Gardeners' going to revert back to the 'cordial ' people they were a few days ago ?

Good question, Bez. I tried, I really did, I apologized..twice. Once yesterday and once just now. For that I got reported to the admin, vicously PM'd by a gang and slapped in the face. Nobody has returned the courtesy.

But hey, I did my best!:o
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
CARLA

Why, When and Who ?

Post by CARLA »

:-6 Bez, You are a ray of sunshine for sure..!! I asked myself the very same questions:confused: PM's should be kept private period, or they aren't PM's any more, thats my thought on that. Debate is good out right fighting isn't. Once these two things are honored then the Garden will be at peace again. :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

cars

Why, When and Who ?

Post by cars »

Bez wrote:

C'MON Y'ALL, I'M WITH BEZ, PLEASE RETURN OUR GARDEN TO THE WAY IT WAS! (AS RODNEY SAID: CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?)
Cars :)
Jives

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Jives »

I disagree, Carla, PM's shouldn't be used as a weapon with the intent of spreading harm without fear of exposure.:o
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Betty Boop

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Betty Boop »

Please please please can we all just get back to normal, I hate all this crap going on around here and it's seriously making me want to leave.

Live and let Live for gods sake.
Bez

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Bez »

781 people on line today......44 members......heaven only knows what the 437 guests thought when they read some of the posts.:o
CARLA

Why, When and Who ?

Post by CARLA »

whoop!!! Look like we can disagree to disagree on this one. PM'S ARE PRIVATE KEEP THEM THAT WAY PERIOD..!! ;) I see your point thought I don't agree..!!

[QUOTE]I disagree, Carla, PM's shouldn't be used as a weapon with the intent of spreading harm without fear of exposure.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

jennyswan

Why, When and Who ?

Post by jennyswan »

Please please please can we all just get back to normal, I hate all this crap going on around here and it's seriously making me want to leave

My sentiments exactly. :(
snuggs

Why, When and Who ?

Post by snuggs »

Bez wrote:

wasnt me

honest :yh_hugs :-6
CARLA

Why, When and Who ?

Post by CARLA »

It a full moon tomorrow folks.. Come back on Tuesday Valentines day and all will be better..!! :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

BabyRider

Why, When and Who ?

Post by BabyRider »

Guys, disagreements happen. Real life, here on FG, everywhere, every forum, disagreements and out right fighting are going to go on. Without people's differing viewpoints, sometimes rigorously debated, we would have no substance to FG. I think all the attention that all the arguing is getting (like starting threads asking why, absolutely no offense to you Bez) is only exacerbating the problem.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Bez

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Bez »

BabyRider wrote: Guys, disagreements happen. Real life, here on FG, everywhere, every forum, disagreements and out right fighting are going to go on. Without people's differing viewpoints, sometimes rigorously debated, we would have no substance to FG. I think all the attention that all the arguing is getting (like starting threads asking why, absolutely no offense to you Bez) is only exacerbating the problem.

OK..Point taken
spot

Why, When and Who ?

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: ... sometimes rigorously debatedRigor? On FG? Surely not. I've seen plenty of vigor. The writing that qualified as rigorous would fit on the back of a postage stamp.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
BabyRider

Why, When and Who ?

Post by BabyRider »

Bez wrote: OK..Point taken
Like I said, Bez, that was not a shot at you whatsoever, just my impressions.

Oh, and Spot? You use the words you want in your posts, I'll use the ones I want in mine, deal?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Rapunzel

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Rapunzel »

Far Rider wrote:

As they say if youre not part of the solution youre part of the problem.

I'm neither part of the problem OR part of the solution.

Another bloody club I don't belong to!!

Seriously, I think Bothwell has a damaged keg in his cellar and the booze has been leaking into the gardens water supply!

Drink bottled water for a few days folks! Kick back, chill out, sober up.

Don't know who's sh1t-stirring but you're spoiling it for everyone!

If you don't like it here, bog off and find somewhere else....

cos we DO like it here and we're staying...Jives 'n'all! So there!
spot

Why, When and Who ?

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: Oh, and Spot? You use the words you want in your posts, I'll use the ones I want in mine, deal?Aim to please, dear. It's good advice for the gents, it should be adopted more widely.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Why, When and Who ?

Post by spot »

Far Rider wrote: And which "gents" would you be reffering to?It's a British euphemism for a roomful of urinals, FR. Accuracy pleases the management and makes life more tolerable for other users of the facility.
spot

Why, When and Who ?

Post by spot »

Far Rider wrote: He Spot what happened to your little puddle dog avatar?:wah:I was promoted after slaying the requisite number of dragons. You may address me as Saint Spot when formality seems appropriate.
BabyRider

Why, When and Who ?

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: I was promoted after slaying the requisite number of dragons. You may address me as Saint Spot when formality seems appropriate.
Oh, barf. :yh_sick

How's that for accuracy?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

spot

Why, When and Who ?

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: How's that for accuracy?An improvement on rigor, I'll grant you.
BabyRider

Why, When and Who ?

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: An improvement on rigor, I'll grant you.
What are you? Some reincarnated, demented grammar teacher? Has anyone ever told you how annoying, not to mention rude and uppity you come across when you "correct" people's choice of words?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bez

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Bez »

Like your new AV Far.....what happened to the 'Walking Cowboy' ...he was my favourite.
OpenMind

Why, When and Who ?

Post by OpenMind »

Debates by their very nature are arguments. However, when a debate turns into a blazing and personal row, it usually shows a misunderstanding. If something annoys me, I go away and think about it. If I cannot resolve it, I can either forget about it or ask for another explanation. But nothing will make me post insulting personal remarks about another person either to their face or behind their back (now I'm waiting to be proved otherwise). As I was taught as a child, sticks and stones and all that.
spot

Why, When and Who ?

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: What are you? Some reincarnated, demented grammar teacher? Has anyone ever told you how annoying, not to mention rude and uppity you come across when you "correct" people's choice of words?I never went near your grammar, BR. That's beyond the wit of man to improve.

Why "reincarnated"?

Yes, occasionally.
chonsigirl

Why, When and Who ?

Post by chonsigirl »

Fit and trim?
spot

Why, When and Who ?

Post by spot »

Far Rider wrote: Is this a direct insult Spot? Please clarify this.Surely my meaning is transparent? There's nothing in BR's grammar that anyone, however uppity, could hope to improve.

I might point out that I have not only left her grammar uncriticized, I didn't correct her vocabulary either. She described FG posts as "sometimes rigorously debated", which may well be her opinion. I disagreed, saying that rigor was, to my mind, notable by its absence, though vigor was certainly apparent. I subsequently noted that “barf” was more a appropriate word for her reaction to my comment than “rigor” was to FG discussions.

Where, precisely, is the direct insult?
Saffron

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Saffron »

So why don't all of you uppity people get your uppity bums over to my fart poll and cast your votes?

:wah:
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
BabyRider

Why, When and Who ?

Post by BabyRider »

Saffron wrote: So why don't all of you uppity people get your uppity bums over to my fart poll and cast your votes?

:wah:
I voted! I lied, but I voted!! :yh_rotfl
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

abbey

Why, When and Who ?

Post by abbey »

BabyRider wrote: I voted! I lied, but I voted!! :yh_rotflSo come on miss pumpybum what did you vote? :sneaky: :wah:
BabyRider

Why, When and Who ?

Post by BabyRider »

abbey wrote: So come on miss pumpybum what did you vote? :sneaky: :wah:
I voted that they were silent and stealth-like, when actually, I just let 'em rip. Unless I'm at work, that grosses out people who are eating a meal.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

abbey

Why, When and Who ?

Post by abbey »

BabyRider wrote: I voted that they were silent and stealth-like, when actually, I just let 'em rip. Unless I'm at work, that grosses out people who are eating a meal.Nothing less than i expected my dear :wah:

You're not one to hide your light under a bushell :wah:
venus

Why, When and Who ?

Post by venus »

BabyRider wrote: I voted that they were silent and stealth-like, when actually, I just let 'em rip. Unless I'm at work, that grosses out people who are eating a meal.
wait till there is an animal around and blame it on them with a look of disgust on your face....:wah:
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
pina

Why, When and Who ?

Post by pina »

venus wrote: wait till there is an animal around and blame it on them with a look of disgust on your face....:wah:

A lady should always blame the nearest person and make it believeable. ;)

StupidCowboyTricks

Why, When and Who ?

Post by StupidCowboyTricks »

venus wrote: wait till there is an animal around and blame it on them with a look of disgust on your face....:wah:

Worse yet the animal gives you a look of disgust and runs away. My dog does that....at least she did when she could hear....now she has to smell first, then she leaves......:-3
Someone asked me why I swear so much. I said, "Just becuss.":)

venus

Why, When and Who ?

Post by venus »

or the dog!!!!!!!!!

sorry pooch but someone needs to take the blame :p
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
Nomad

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Nomad »

Bez wrote:

NEVER ! This is how its going down baby ! Its all a part of evil mans plans :sneaky:

MUUWAAHAAAAA:sneaky:
I AM AWESOME MAN
Saffron

Why, When and Who ?

Post by Saffron »

pina wrote: A lady should always blame the nearest person and make it believeable. ;)
That is what I do!

My roomate's son who is a Marine farts if front me me and tells me I am privileged that he feels comfortable enough to do that in front of me. Then he asks me if I want to go out for Chinese.:wah:

This is the 2nd fartiest forum I have ever participated in. Here is the 1st most......

http://www.farts.cm:guitarist :-3
Your Kitty Forum

My Website

Return to “General Chit Chat”