Martinsville Daily Practices Communism

A forum to discuss local issues in WV, VA, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, AR, LA, FL
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Another of Martinsville & Henry County, Virginia's numerous problems is the Martinsville Daily Forum. One of their moderators, Skinsguy and the forum's resident pansy, Groovebox, routinely make a habit of running off posters who advocate a different political view than theirs or if they say something negative about Martinsville & Henry County. This smacks of communism where freedom of speech is denied. I guess we should refer to this moderator there as Comrade Skinsguy. Ashame to see Bill Wyatt, the owner, advocate the practice of communism. No wonder they only have a few posters left there.:lips:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Hello Blue Devil, welcome to FG.

You can always introduce yourself on a thread..............
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Another of Martinsville & Henry County, Virginia's numerous problems is the Martinsville Daily Forum. One of their moderators, Skinsguy and the forum's resident pansy, Groovebox, routinely make a habit of running off posters who advocate a different political view than theirs or if they say something negative about Martinsville & Henry County. This smacks of communism where freedom of speech is denied. I guess we should refer to this moderator there as Comrade Skinsguy. Ashame to see Bill Wyatt, the owner, advocate the practice of communism. No wonder they only have a few posters left there.:lips:
Welcome to the Forum Garden!!!! That's what I call jumping in with both feet. I admire your style already. I have viewed that sight also. One thing I have noticed is that certain members are "run off" for no reason other than the ones you put forward. Other posters can engage in some very abusive, racist and sexually oriented banter in the face of common decency, yet no actions are taken. I have talked to Martinsville area residents that think it's just a local propoganda board for a select few. They have many members, but only a small handful are active.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Welcome BD1.
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

I wanted to suppot our new member with some examples that I found that go beyond "Comrade Skinsguy" as he states, to a few of the members that not only harshly attack other members, but even private citizens that aren't members or public figures.

Post 1514 - http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... hp?p=22680

Post 46, 48, 51 & 57 - http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... #post41723

There's been some racist remarks too.

Post 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 45 & 46 - http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... ge=3&pp=15
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Have to remember some of the kooks they have on that forum..You have the forum pansy, groovebox. You also have the 2 unamerican liberals, one striped cat and thor. Those 2 have never met a Republican they liked. Of course they are led by Comrade Skinsguy, the forum's commie. A sad and pathetic bunch and that is what Martinsville & Henry County Virginia have publically representing them.:(
TruthSeekerToo

Post by TruthSeekerToo »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Have to remember some of the kooks they have on that forum..You have the forum pansy, groovebox. You also have the 2 unamerican liberals, one striped cat and thor. Those 2 have never met a Republican they liked. Of course they are led by Comrade Skinsguy, the forum's commie. A sad and pathetic bunch and that is what Martinsville & Henry County Virginia have publically representing them.:(
Welcome aboard, BLUEDEVIL1. :)

I found an exchange you might like. I think it captures what you have been talking about in this thread. It comes of that Martinsville Daily. It involves Post 53 through Post 63 at the link http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... ge=4&pp=15
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Have to remember some of the kooks they have on that forum..You have the forum pansy, groovebox. You also have the 2 unamerican liberals, one striped cat and thor. Those 2 have never met a Republican they liked. Of course they are led by Comrade Skinsguy, the forum's commie. A sad and pathetic bunch and that is what Martinsville & Henry County Virginia have publically representing them.:(
Add Comrade Thor to your list. Post 31 & 32 at http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... 43277#post 43277
TruthSeekerToo

Post by TruthSeekerToo »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Another of Martinsville & Henry County, Virginia's numerous problems is the Martinsville Daily Forum. One of their moderators, Skinsguy and the forum's resident pansy, Groovebox, routinely make a habit of running off posters who advocate a different political view than theirs or if they say something negative about Martinsville & Henry County. This smacks of communism where freedom of speech is denied. I guess we should refer to this moderator there as Comrade Skinsguy. Ashamed to see Bill Wyatt, the owner, advocate the practice of communism. No wonder they only have a few posters left there.:lips:
I appreciate your willingness to start this thread as a new member. I also appreciate the thread topic, as I have a Martinsville address. I've viewed that local message board, but have not joined because of the very concerns you bring to the table. If you go to the "Members List" section of that forum, you'll find pages of members. You'll also find the majority of those members don't participate on a regular basis. There has to be a reason for that. If you compare that forum to this one, this forum has a higher percentage of active members, from what I've seen so far.
TruthSeekerToo

Post by TruthSeekerToo »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Another of Martinsville & Henry County, Virginia's numerous problems is the Martinsville Daily Forum. One of their moderators, Skinsguy... routinely make a habit of running off posters who advocate a different political view than theirs or if they say something negative about Martinsville & Henry County. This smacks of communism where freedom of speech is denied. I guess we should refer to this moderator there as Comrade Skinsguy. Ashame to see Bill Wyatt, the owner, advocate the practice of communism. No wonder they only have a few posters left there.
Comrade Skinsguy strikes again. A member dared to question the "Immortal Moderator" and was banned from that forum. See Post #110 and Post #112 at http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... #post43351
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

I read that. Comrade Skinsguy has axed another poster ( MacDaddy ), giving his opinion of the Martinsville - Henry County Virginia area. Forum owner Bill Wyatt is in cohoots with the Martinsville - Henry County Chamber of Commerce and has instructed Comrade Skinsguy to ax all posters who speak bad about Martinsville and Henry County. My sources inform me that Comrade Skinsguy lives in Bassett, Virginia and is unemployed. Seems to me he should get a real job to support his new wife instead of being an unemployed Stooge for Wyatt. Pitiful life if you ask me. Par for the course for Martinsville, Va. Wyatt and his stooges continue to be bad representatives of Martinsville & Henry County Virginia.:lips:
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Do you know how Bill Wyatt's ex-wife found out that he was having an affair with one of his co-workers? Bill went on local TV and talked about it. What's even worse, when the person interviewing Bill asked him why he did it, Bill said because it was the best sex he ever had. A real class act, that Comrade Wyatt.
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Then he proceeded to bilk the Martinsville - Henry County community out of $31,000 with a poor man telethon on the local cable access channel there. He reminded me of when Jimmy Swaggert went on TV and did his little crying bit when he got caught cheating on his wife. Now Wyatt has remarried and apparently got access to lots of money and is trying to become the media mogul of Martinsville & Henry County Virginia. Of Course Comrade Wyatt has had to employ a couple of henchmen to ax anyone who post anything negative on his forum and he found 2 dweebs, Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish who today both axed poster "Macdaddy", when he posted where Comrade Skinsguy got caught with telling lies on the forum. So I guess we should say Comrade Skinsguy is now Liar Skinsguy. Wonder if Liar Skinsguy lies to his new wife?:-3
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Then he proceeded to bilk the Martinsville - Henry County community out of $31,000 with a poor man telethon on the local cable access channel there. He reminded me of when Jimmy Swaggert went on TV and did his little crying bit when he got caught cheating on his wife.

From a Sunday, September 11, 1994 Martinsville Bulletin article "Wyatt: 'As alone as could be' "

"He didn't answer questions about if his children had been aware of the controversy surrounding his affair, but choked up when telling that his 11-year old called on Wyatt's talk show on Tuesday, his last night on the air. The subject of the affair had not come up on the show earlier that night and he assumed Nina had monitored that since she shields the children from the talk, he said. "He told me I was doing a good job as a dad, and said 'I love you.' I ask him how his first day at school went," Wyatt said."

Comrade Wyatt. Budding actor.
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

ChiptBeef wrote: From a Sunday, September 11, 1994 Martinsville Bulletin article "Wyatt: 'As alone as could be' "

"He didn't answer questions about if his children had been aware of the controversy surrounding his affair, but choked up when telling that his 11-year old called on Wyatt's talk show on Tuesday, his last night on the air. The subject of the affair had not come up on the show earlier that night and he assumed Nina had monitored that since she shields the children from the talk, he said. "He told me I was doing a good job as a dad, and said 'I love you.' I ask him how his first day at school went," Wyatt said."

Comrade Wyatt. Budding actor.

I think he is still trying to pretend to be an actor, as he is trying to fool the citizens of Martinsville & Henry County into thinking he is just a nice guy, when in fact he seems intent on becoming the media dictator in the area. How he and his communist thugs ( Comrades Skinsguy & Jellyfish ), operate the forum and ax people who try to offer their opinions of the Martinsville & Henry County area is just one prime example.:-1
TruthSeekerToo

Post by TruthSeekerToo »

I have seen that web page that you are talking about. Your thread proves what some people have felt for awhile down here. Bill Wyatt is one way on the TV and radio, and another way when the camera and microphone are turned off. It seems obvious that he is trying to buy up all the TV and radio stations in town so he can be a sort of "dictator" when it comes to local media.

Another thing that I don't like about Bill Wyatt's "news" operations, is that he just takes whatever is in the Martinsville Bulletin and repeats it. On TV, radio and on his internet page www.martinsvilledaily.com in the postings there.
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

It seems like Bill Wyatt Is more interested in controlling what people are saying ( ie Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish ), than hiring people to go out and report the news of the area. Instead he just repeats what is in the Martinsville Bulletin and tries to make it sound like he is out there in the community actually gathering news himself. Maybe he is to cheap to go out and hire people. Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish are probably just a couple of butt kissers who Wyatt gave some power to and they obviously don't know how to handle power. It is no surprise to me that Martinsville & Henry County can't get any new companies to come to the area. The lack of high education is apparent in the actions of the local political and media leaders in the community, plus throw in the commentary of the few remaining posters on Wyatt's forum, they come across like a bunch of backwoods hicks. What business leader would want to take his/her company there? :-5
TruthSeekerToo

Post by TruthSeekerToo »

Another Wyatt aspect that bothers me is how he tries to portray himself as a humble servant by buying his TV and two radio stations. I think the truth is he is just doing it to make a fine living. But, since he couldn't can't make it anywhere else, what choice does he have. Besides, why would he want to leave? The community gave him his start and continues to pump money into his media ventures. Why abandoned the "goose that keeps laying golden eggs?"
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

The residents in that community already forked over $31,000 for the last Bill Wyatt pity-thon on the local cable access channel in Martinsville. I guess the people can see a fool when they spot one. Never have figured out what he needed the money for or how it was spent. More than likely he probably used to buy some of the equipment for his radio or TV station. Since he copies the Martinsville Bulletin for his news stories because he is to cheap to hire a news crew, he should be making some money now. Of course kissing the Chamber of Commerce's butt probably doesn't hurt him either. Remember, there are 40% of the adult population in Martinsville & Henry County Virginia with no High School Diploma or GED so maybe they are willing to be suckers to someone like Wyatt who is more than willing to take advantage of them.:thinking:
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

I've heard Bill Wyatt try to explain this away on his radio and TV shows over the past year or two when someone dares question him about it. First, he gets visibly upset. Then he says the $30,000 was an "investment" by the community. He has claimed to have distributed "shares" of his media outlets to the community that can be cashed in any time the area residents want to. Comrade Wyatt is a good actor if he thinks people actually believe that spin.
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

ChiptBeef wrote: I've heard Bill Wyatt try to explain this away on his radio and TV shows over the past year or two when someone dares question him about it. First, he gets visibly upset. Then he says the $30,000 was an "investment" by the community. He has claimed to have distributed "shares" of his media outlets to the community that can be cashed in any time the area residents want to. Comrade Wyatt is a good actor if he thinks people actually believe that spin.

Was that an investment on equipment or his fancy house on Mulberry Rd.?:thinking:
TruthSeekerToo

Post by TruthSeekerToo »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Was that an investment on equipment or his fancy house on Mulberry Rd.?:thinking:
Maybe part of it went to the second wedding? :-4
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Was that an investment on equipment or his fancy house on Mulberry Rd.?:thinking:
I heard Bill swindled his family out of money at the same time he was taking that $30,000 from the community. You wouldn't know that to look at him all smiley up on TV and smooth talking on the radio. :rolleyes:
TruthSeekerToo

Post by TruthSeekerToo »

"Looks can be deceiving." I think they actually came up with that slogan just for Bill, but it's been used for other things a lot ever since. :wah:
PlowBoy

Post by PlowBoy »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: I read that. Comrade Skinsguy has axed another poster ( MacDaddy ), giving his opinion of the Martinsville - Henry County Virginia area. Forum owner Bill Wyatt is in cohoots with the Martinsville - Henry County Chamber of Commerce and has instructed Comrade Skinsguy to ax all posters who speak bad about Martinsville and Henry County. My sources inform me that Comrade Skinsguy lives in Bassett, Virginia and is unemployed. Seems to me he should get a real job to support his new wife instead of being an unemployed Stooge for Wyatt. Pitiful life if you ask me. Par for the course for Martinsville, Va. Wyatt and his stooges continue to be bad representatives of Martinsville & Henry County Virginia.:lips:
I've read about Bill Wyatt's forum on other internet pages. It seems some of the few people that post on his forum have different names they use so it seems like there are more members posting than really are. I'm getting dizzy just typing it.
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Several people have noticed that about the Martinsville Daily Forum. That and the fact that the moderators don't enforce the forum rules on their buddies. Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish are both liars and protect their friends on the forum.:mad:
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Bill Wyatt pulled the plug on his Sports Television Show this week because nobody was calling in to talk sports with the show's host. Could it be that nobody actually watches his local TV station period?:wah:
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Maybe the half dozen that post on his forum. :cool:

http://martinsvillemedia.martinsvilleda ... php?t=4850
TruthSeekerToo

Post by TruthSeekerToo »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: Several people have noticed that about the Martinsville Daily Forum. That and the fact that the moderators don't enforce the forum rules on their buddies. Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish are both liars and protect their friends on the forum.:mad:
How about the bigotry on that forum?

Thor made such posts in the past. See Posts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14 15 and 23 at http://martinsvillemedia.martinsvilleda ... php?t=4839

Thor supported another recent rant with information from Jeff Rense's internet site. See Post 29, 30 and 31 at http://martinsvillemedia.martinsvilleda ... ge=2&pp=15

Jeff Rense "has been repeatedly charged with anti-semitism..." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Rense
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Anti-semitism and the Communist moderators, Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish seem to go together on the Martinsville Daily Forum.:-5
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

ChiptBeef wrote: I wanted to suppot our new member with some examples that I found that go beyond "Comrade Skinsguy" as he states, to a few of the members that not only harshly attack other members, but even private citizens that aren't members or public figures.

Post 1514 - http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... hp?p=22680

Post 46, 48, 51 & 57 - http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... #post41723

There's been some racist remarks too.

Post 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 45 & 46 - http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... ge=3&pp=15
No big surprise. They are just following Bill Wyatt's lead. :cool:
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Well Bill Wyatt/Dr. Awkward is back to posting on the forum yet again, trying to portray himself as 2 seperate posters. He can fool the Martinsville Daily Forum morons about his dual identity but not those of us here. Of course Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish just overlook this forum violation.:sneaky:
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

The misadventures of the Martinsville Daily Forum continue as the forum continues to decline due to lack of posters because of the tactics of Communist Comrade owner Bill Wyatt and his henchmen Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish. You would think that Comrade Skinsguy would go ahead and get a job that pays money so he can support his new wife instead of bumming off of her. But I suppose being a stooge for Bill Wyatt is more important to him. That and denying people free speech on the Martinsville Daily ( Commie ) Forum.:sneaky:
Jives

Post by Jives »

Fascinating. Falming members from another forum. Interesting hobby.

Look BlueDevil. I'm trying to like you. You seem very intelligent. But I've got to tell you that bashing your old boards this publically and this thoroughly makes me uneasy.

What will you think of the members here?

I happen to lean a bit to the liberal side on some issues, does that make me a "pansy?"

Spot and Scrat lean towards a communist way of thinking. Are they "comrades" in your book?

You can see what I mean. Let's try to get off on a positive note, shall we? How do you like it here? Do you feel any better now? Obviously, you feel like you were treated badly, but this board is a chance for a new start! Lots of others here have had a similar experience, but we've found that this board has a very low level of that kind of thing.

I'll see you around some of the other threads before I make any snap judgements, in the meantime, why not let it all be water under the bridge?:-2
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

I have no problem with Democrats/Liberals. I like this forum because you are allowed the freedom of speech as long as you don't use profanity. That is what this country is built on. We may disagree on the issues but the fact is we can talk about the issues on this forum and not get booted off because of our opinions. I look forward to discussing the issues with you.:)
Jives

Post by Jives »

BLUEDEVIL1 wrote: I have no problem with Democrats/Liberals. I like this forum because you are allowed the freedom of speech as long as you don't use profanity. That is what this country is built on. We may disagree on the issues but the fact is we can talk about the issues on this forum and not get booted off because of our opinions. I look forward to discussing the issues with you.:)

lol. Very good! Fact is, we've had some pretty heated threads here. Enjoy!
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Well another poster got struck down by the Communist moderators who are doing away with free speech on the Martinsville Daily Forum. This time Comrade Jellyfish axed a poster. Thor was axed this time by Comrade Jellyfish. However, as past posters were axed for life, according to Comrade Jellyfish, thor will only be away for 5 days. Could it be that comments on this forum and others forced Comrade Jellyfish and Comrade Skinsguy to ax Thor for a few days after it had been revealed how they were protecting him and his repeated violations of forum rules? My sources tell me this was a directive from forum owner Comrade Bill Wyatt/Dr. Awkward, as he is trying to save his forum, which is suffering from a lack of posters. It is a sad situation there thanks to Wyatt and his henchmen.
Jives

Post by Jives »

(Jives puts on his deerstalker cap ala Sherlock Holmes)

I deduce that you live in this town, Martinsville, or close by. Otherwise you would not be so serious and emotional over your old forum. I also deduce that you still feel a little out of sorts at being "run-off" and that you feel like you had no choice but leave, but would still like to be there to discuss topics that effect you on a daily basis.

sorry about that.

Try to realize that you have a new home now and that we won't ever be as scathing as your old cohorts.
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Actually I use to live there, and the area has always been plagued by people trying to rule the area and silence others. The area suffers from high unemployment, 40% of the adults there have no High School Diploma or GED. The area had textile and furniture plants but most of them closed, leaving thousands unemployed. The Martinsville Daily Forum's owner, Bill Wyatt, used to work at a local TV station there in the 1990's. On TV he admitted he cheated on his wife then he went on the competing cable access channel in Martinsville and used a telethon to bilk the residents out of $30,000. This is just part of his sordid past history in the area. Now he owns the local forum, which he champions as an avenue of free speech on his radio program but it is actually the opposite as has been pointed out by myself and others. Just a bit of info for you to know about the situation.
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Are you referring to Wyatt?
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

He has that reputation of having taken advantage of the Martinsville-Henry County community. He never has explained what he did with the more than $30,000 the residents donated back on his telethon a few years back. He says one thing in public then does the opposite in private.:sneaky:
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

Comrade Jellyfish is now threatening anyone on the Communist Martinsville Daily Forum with a one week suspension if they ask any questions on the forum regarding the suspension of thor? He refuses to say why thor was suspended and is now threatening other posters who wonder why. Something to hide Comrade Jellyfish? Pretty sad and pathetic example for a forum moderator. Are you under orders from forum owner Bill Wyatt? :thinking:

http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... php?t=5067

Threat topic: thor's ban post #5
BLUEDEVIL1

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

A new update and the latest threat to posters on the Communist Martinsville Daily Forum by the mentally challenged Comrade Jellyfish.

http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/show ... php?t=5076

That forum is sinking fast thanks to chief commie Bill Wyatt and his 2 stooges, the unemployed Comrade Skinsguy and the forum thug/hitman Comrade Jellyfish.:mad:

Return to “South East”