dye

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
venus

dye

Post by venus »

So l was feeling a little bored with the colour of my hair...

Thought to myself , why not apply a little dye and have a change.

So l trooped off to the shop and bought said dye, a nice plumy purple type colour.

Not everyones taste but seeing as lm a brunette thought it would look lovely.

So l did it, but got a little worried when my son enterd the bathroom after l finished and gasped.."mum, your hairs bright purple"

Well as you cn imagine my heart kicked up a notch and l got a little worried...

Okay yes its purple, and not plum, so l did'nt end up with the colour l was expecting, but you know it look kinda nice...:D

Have you ever bought or done something and got a pleasent surprise..

Also you know who you are and you know what you did, fancy letting me know why?:D
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
jennyswan

dye

Post by jennyswan »

Also you know who you are and you know what you did, fancy letting me know why?

I'm a perfume addict so I always use it, every day and I'm always running out. Last year I was feeling a little broke and I needed some perfume so in desperation I bought some cheap perfume in M&S for 7 Euros thinking it wouldn't be great but it turned out to be GORGEOUS and everyone was asking what it was :)
Bez

dye

Post by Bez »

jennyswan wrote: I'm a perfume addict so I always use it, every day and I'm always running out. Last year I was feeling a little broke and I needed some perfume so in desperation I bought some cheap perfume in M&S for 7 Euros thinking it wouldn't be great but it turned out to be GORGEOUS and everyone was asking what it was :)

Come on then Jen....what was it called ??
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
venus

dye

Post by venus »

Yeah come on pass on the info, we promise not to but it all.

Must admit a bit of a perfume addict too, lve got quite a few. One of my favorites is ysatis..
hotsauce

dye

Post by hotsauce »

venus wrote: So l was feeling a little bored with the colour of my hair...

So l trooped off to the shop and bought said dye, a nice plumy purple type colour.

So l did it, but got a little worried when my son enterd the bathroom after l finished and gasped.."mum, your hairs bright purple"

Okay yes its purple, and not plum, so l did'nt end up with the colour l was expecting, but you know it look kinda nice...:D

Also you know who you are and you know what you did, fancy letting me know why?:D

well...i want pictures! :D sounds wickedly fun!
venus

dye

Post by venus »

Well if l can find the cable for the camera l will post one...:)
Peg

dye

Post by Peg »

I've done the plum and the really really red before. Not redhead red, fire engine red. I really liked them both and so did most people.
venus

dye

Post by venus »

It sort of makes you smile too whaen you see it... well it does me anyway..

havent been fore engine red yet!!!:D
nvalleyvee

dye

Post by nvalleyvee »

My hair went silver by the time I was 35. My daughter thought I looked like her Grandma so put some dye on it - my natural color - auburn (not just mousy brown). My entire head turned orange - I mean ORANGE - within 6 weeks. So I go to the beauty salon and he tells me that my silver hair will never hold a color unless I want to dye it every 3 weeks which would ruin my hair. I had to wait 5 months for it to grow out long enough to cut off ALL the orange. My hair has some of my old auburn in it since it started growing back in from chemo but it's turning silver very fast.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
snuggs

dye

Post by snuggs »

venus wrote: So l was feeling a little bored with the colour of my hair...

aww dont worry about it,im always doin my hair diff colours,just now its red,but ive had purple and blue,i like to be noticed lol,enjoy your purple hair :)
jennyswan

dye

Post by jennyswan »

Come on then Jen....what was it called ??

Sorry didn't answer sooner, I was in bed.

The perfume is called 'Perfection'.

NEXT also do some lovely inexpensive perfumes.

:-4
pantsonfire321@aol.com

dye

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

My 16 yearold is always changing the colour of her hair the last time she went from blonde to brown then a few days later it started to go green .Must of been some odd reaction to so many different dyes .The best was all her friends thought it looked cool , and the funny thing i didnt even notice for two days ... what a great mum i must be .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
venus

dye

Post by venus »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: My 16 yearold is always changing the colour of her hair the last time she went from blonde to brown then a few days later it started to go green .Must of been some odd reaction to so many different dyes .The best was all her friends thought it looked cool , and the funny thing i didnt even notice for two days ... what a great mum i must be .

I do solemly swear the same thing has happened to me..

i wash a delightful ash green for a few weeks before l could have any more chemicals on my hair again...:D

it did look funky though...

Return to “General Chit Chat”