The Sumerians

Thoughts and discussions about New Age, Astrology, Gnosticism, Goddesses, Healing Arts, Humanism, Magic, Mysticism, Wicca, and more.
chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

*innocent look*

I am a professor myself, and a regular school teacher. I talk to her and others quite often. They would not see anything mystical about any of this. She was the one who proposed the Gilgamesh problem, since she was educated at Oxford, and brought back that question to the States with her.

How they moved the stones is very easy to understand, there was nothing magical or mystical about it. The poor Egyptian farmer had 100 days off from his fieldwork every year when the Nile inundated, and they were drafted to work on civic projects-such as the pyramids. They had to "donate" a certain number of days to work on the pharaoh's monuments, road systems, irrigation systems, etc.

There are many different models on how they moved the stones, by it can all be done easily and has been replicated numerous times for experimentation.

6yrs, I do not believe in the 6 year theory. There are other explanations that are acceptable. Teotihuacan and if you bring up the Mayans, which I have studied and published on, did not have ancient astronauts.

But you can believe what you want to, dear 6. That is why this is a forum!

:)
chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

I know your viewpoint. I believe man is totally capable of achieving these wonders, with his own mind.

For example, Archimedes-where did he think up such great inventions? He did not receive help from anything other then the magnificent grey cells in that brain of his. Was it a laser beam he created, or a high tech series of mirror-that did about the same thing? Whatever method, he fried the Roman fleet out in the water like a marshmallow over a campfire.

*good for him!*
Accountable

The Sumerians

Post by Accountable »

*munching popcorn*

I've got nothing to add to this. I'm just having a great time soaking it all in. I'm glad I refocused the thread. :-6
chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

Paradigms are made to be shifted sometimes. Organize your thoughts 6yrs, and lay out your proposal. I will tell you, that the graphics from earlier in the thread I checked their origin, so I know where your paradigm begins.

Chose one topic to begin with, or return to the Ancient Sumerians and the other texts, and we can begin there. And progress in chronological order.

*have to love that 2/3's god guy*:)

chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

The present day war on Iraq has nothing to do with the Ancient Sumerians. Although the first Gulf War did destroy several importat archeaological monuments-Patriot missles still smacked those ziggurats *sniff*-Saddam may be a megalomaniac, if that is a proper term, but he doesn't believe he is a god.

If he did, he wouldn't be in the position he is now..................on trial!
koan

The Sumerians

Post by koan »

It is considerable benefit for leaders to attach ancient myths and historical figures to their personae. Would you rather be led by the donut shop owner's son or the descendent of a pharaoh?
chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

It depends upon the man, they are both equal.
Accountable

The Sumerians

Post by Accountable »

Please tell me you both got her point, though.

Through history people have always preferred following the son of a king rather than the son of a peasant.
koan

The Sumerians

Post by koan »

thanks accountable.

for some reason my points always end up as dot dot dots
koan

The Sumerians

Post by koan »

If you're going to talk like a mystic learn to capitalize the important words like some kind of key to deeper meaning ie) Holy Grail, Blood Line... oh, I see you managed the Q on Queen but not on king. Secret code meaning you are following the matriacharcal Blood Line and perhaps prescribe to a more Wiccan point of view. Though that would be surprising as you seem to be following a more Rosicrucian, Masonic line of thought.

Have you ever met a famous person? They are surprisingly normal.

I don't believe in special bloodlines or chosen people. I'd vote for the donut shop owner's son most likely. Especially if he made good Bavarian Cream.
koan

The Sumerians

Post by koan »

it's not about typos. the most glaring typo on this page was my own.

mystics believe in bloodlines and they also like to capitalize certain words. famous people often claim bloodline connections. btw, i'm not picking on you.
koan

The Sumerians

Post by koan »

i do not follow the path of anyone.

you're cracking me up though...thanx
chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

Good morning sixyrs! Always a lovely day when you're around.:)
chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

A very complicated family tree 6.......................................

Attached files
chonsigirl

The Sumerians

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi there 6!

How are you today?

Handy dandy little family tree..................

Attached files

Return to “Modern Ancient Paths”