David Blunkett

A forum to discuss local issues in Scotland.
buttercup

David Blunkett

Post by buttercup »

the man who brought us tuition fees & I.D cards now wants to slash incapacity benefits, make claimants take a lie detector test

is he saying that our doctors are saying people are unfit for work when in fact they are not

why would they do that?

isent it ironic that he made them pay for their education only to tell them they dont know when someone is ill or not, so much for all those years of training
Rapunzel

David Blunkett

Post by Rapunzel »

The irony would be if he had to take a lie detector test to prove he was blind.....and he failed!!! :wah:
Bothwell

David Blunkett

Post by Bothwell »

So Mr Squeaky clean is telling us what to do, go now Dave and take Phony Tony with you and whilst your at it Rusth Kelly oh and Patricia Hewitt, Boris Johnstone for PM I say
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
gmc

David Blunkett

Post by gmc »

Don't worry. If TB sticks to his pre-election promises about sleaze he won;'t last for very long. Honest Tone never lies or re-interprets events to suit.
Bothwell

David Blunkett

Post by Bothwell »

GMC I reckon I must just be getting a grumpy old git, I have never been that political but I have just about had enough of this lot. the latest being the "Respect Czar" (cant remember her name) wanting to ban drink on trains, yes great idea I am sure British Transport Olice will love enforcing that, she had said that you would be allowed to drink if you had food!!!

Same crap we got off Hewitt re the smoking ban, because they want to ban smoking from pubs that serve food she was asked by John Humphries "was a sandwich food" to which la Hewitt responded "NO".

Bloody mnany state led by the head nanny, tell you what Tone sort out Education, Crime, Immigration, NHS waiting list et al and then worry about lifestyle changes, rant over
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
chonsigirl

David Blunkett

Post by chonsigirl »

*in character*

David Dunkett-dunk him in some hot coffee, along with my usual donut please. Couldn't hurt him a bit.
martin simpkins

David Blunkett

Post by martin simpkins »

my sweet buttercup
MzInterpret

David Blunkett

Post by MzInterpret »

Why not, if you have nothing to hide? :-3

Return to “Scotland”