Baby Born Drunk

lady cop

Baby Born Drunk

Post by lady cop »

this scenario is not uncommon...addicted mothers delivering alcohol or drugs to their unborn children. do you feel this is a criminal matter? or sickness? i see it a lot...and have had to personally serve child removal papers on the mothers as well as arrest. right in the hospital after childbirth. (the doctors are mandated to report to us) what is your opinion? are these mothers uncaring, selfish and stupid? or are they victims of their addictions? link---

Baby Born Drunk; Mom Jailed

babygirl

Baby Born Drunk

Post by babygirl »

well personally i think it is uncaring, selfish and stupid because anyone can get help and a baby should be the main reason a person should change and it is their choice to stop or continue,and knowingly putting their unborn child at risk should be a majour crime as it is a life a person, ok i will stop there for now as i am getting a little angry and upset :mad:
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

nvalleyvee

Baby Born Drunk

Post by nvalleyvee »

addiction is pretty powerful
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Accountable

Baby Born Drunk

Post by Accountable »

lady cop wrote: this scenario is not uncommon...addicted mothers delivering alcohol or drugs to their unborn children. do you feel this is a criminal matter? or sickness?
They're not mutually exclusive. She's a sick criminal. Hundreds of good parents would love to take care of this baby.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Baby Born Drunk

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

How do these poor children go on to have good forfilling lives when their mothers who can only be descibed as SCUM bring them into the world drunk an drug dependant .im sick of hearing excuses made by the do good brigade defending junkies and drunks -LC how you manage to do your job and stay sane i will never know ,but yes lock these bitchs up the child must always come first.a baby born drunk or drug dependant - its sad but a sign of the times what chance do these poor little mites have there is no excuse .SJXX
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
mominiowa

Baby Born Drunk

Post by mominiowa »

I think they should be convicted and tried on attempted murder charges...a little strong maybe - but - let them work in a school district and watch what drugs and alcohol can do to a child when they are older.....We have a mom that is an advocate for this sort of thing- her son is 18, a sophmore -in a wheel chair and has serious problems...She beleives that her drinking and drugs - were the cause of his problems..A lot of people can not stand her - before there were no punishment against the mothers because there were no blood tests to prove what was in the blood- ANYWAY - she now uses her life example, and speaks at the AA meetings...DARE...SADD and such - she actually was a person who got a law passed here in Iowa - about known drug use in pregnant woman...HANG THEM....WAy to many people want chilcren and can not have them--and then the TRASH that can - don't care about them...:(

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
lady cop

Baby Born Drunk

Post by lady cop »

in my opinion it's child abuse, no different than forcing a newborn baby to drink alcohol or ingest illicit drugs. i served removal papers on a 24 year old crack whore for her FIFTH baby!! when the other crack whores in the jail think you're disgusting, that's as low as you get.
BabyRider

Baby Born Drunk

Post by BabyRider »

You'll get no argument here that it's child abuse. Drinking is a choce. Getting pregnant is a choice. Drinking while pregnant is a choice. Frankly, when I see a pregnant woman in my bar, I refuse to serve her. I have to give her another reason, such as I think she's had too much already, (she could be sober as a judge) but since I can refuse service to anyone, I do. If I were to say it's because she's pregnant I could be accused of discrimination, which is why I give some other BS reason. Either way, they're not getting my help in poisoning their child.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Baby Born Drunk

Post by lady cop »

Far, you are a generous soul...those babies will have developmental difficulties for life. i can't think of but a couple people here who would be apologists for this type of child abuse, and demand we study them or some shite . understand them. *sob* i say BOLLOCKS and so i am a big bully. ...let me tell you i found a female in labor on her knees in the bank parking lot giving some scumbag a bj in exchange for a crack rock. i booked her sorry arse in between contractions and then transported her to the hospital where i cuffed and shackled her to the table while she gave birth. yep, i am a BULLY. that poor baby was SO sick it was heartrending.
CARLA

Baby Born Drunk

Post by CARLA »

FAR,

Love the new avitar very you..!!;) Your a man in every sense of the word, what a wonderful father you are, and a great husband to. You have a heart of gold.

I have no pitty for these women at all. I feel gut wrenching pain when I think about the babies born drunk, with aids, drugged, and with severe birth defects because of there mothers choices. It is a problem I use to see daily when I worked at a Hospital and that was in the 90's and it still is going on with a whole host of new type of damaged babies. I don't know what the answer is but they shouldn't be allowed to bear children period. Just breaks your heart and the mother's usually don't give a damn. :-1 :-1
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lady cop

Baby Born Drunk

Post by lady cop »

Far said....You're not a bully to the child you saved. You're a hero.

thanks Far, but i didn't save the child, i only busted the mother and put her in jail long enough to not get

pregnant for a few months. :-5
hotsauce

Baby Born Drunk

Post by hotsauce »

I have a student with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. There is no excuse for what these moms do to their children. I have no pity on them. I don't care if it is a disease...they are weak souls who deserve to be out of society.
Sheryl

Baby Born Drunk

Post by Sheryl »

Scrat wrote: What is wrong with us?:-5

The problem here is we are taking the babies out of the river as they float downstream.

The solution is to start sterilizing these mothers and fathers so they stop doing this to their children.

Why can't anyone see this. Procreation is not a right, it is a responsibility. If you can't prove that you can handle the responsibility you lose the right.

It's simple people.

Wow that's what I was thinking. If a person cannot get clean then maybe the women should be implanted with the birthcontrol. I'm not saying something permanent, because sometimes there are those who realize their wrongdoings and make a positive change.

Sheryl
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
SOJOURNER

Baby Born Drunk

Post by SOJOURNER »

Far Rider wrote: Geeze I'm glad Im not the only harsh one! I waited to weigh in here hoping thery'd be a few of my kind... and glory be!

Hang the Moms and the Dads that made them pregnant, and give me the kids! I'll raise em!

I got room for 9 more, I wanted an even dozen to start with and I only got three.

Gee FAR. Was this wishfull thinking way back in July???????
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Baby Born Drunk

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

being addicted is no defence .- i hate junkies they whine and whinge that nobody understands them **** them they are pond life .Under no circumstances should a person like this ever have a say in their childs upbringing let alone custody .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
SOJOURNER

Baby Born Drunk

Post by SOJOURNER »

lady cop wrote: this scenario is not uncommon...addicted mothers delivering alcohol or drugs to their unborn children. do you feel this is a criminal matter? or sickness? i see it a lot...and have had to personally serve child removal papers on the mothers as well as arrest. right in the hospital after childbirth. (the doctors are mandated to report to us) what is your opinion? are these mothers uncaring, selfish and stupid? or are they victims of their addictions? link---

Baby Born Drunk; Mom Jailed

I've got to say they are victms of their addition cause no one in their right mind would jepardize the health of the life they were carrying inside them otherwise. Where is the father of this baby. When the mother is so out of control that what they are doing impacts the unborn, someone needs to reach out and stop them.

Perhaps if they were jailed for the duration of a pregancy, they would think twice about about being so casual with their own protection during sex. Yes, a woman's body is her own to do with as she chooses, but when she is addicted, she is not a responsible persona and decisions need to be made for her and the unborn child. To make it fair, the one who fathers such children should also be made to sit in jail for the same duration. Good for one, good for both. :mad:
BabyRider

Baby Born Drunk

Post by BabyRider »

SOJOURNER wrote: I've got to say they are victms of their addition cause no one in their right mind would jepardize the health of the life they were carrying inside them otherwise.
You've never been addicted to anything, have you Sojo?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Baby Born Drunk

Post by BabyRider »

Scrat wrote: In the area I live in (Seattle) there are numerous cases of these drug and alcohol addicted women having children.

2 of the most heinous cases I have heard is one crack ho that has 18 kids under her belt an just last year a drunken mother who allowed 2 of her 3 kids to starve to death while she was on a drinking binge.

These people should be permenantly sterilized along with the idiots that impregnate them.

It may sound harsh but just look at what they have done.
Scrat, how often are you and I in total agreement? Note the date and time.

For these sick f*cks who can't seem to control themselves and screw for dope or whatever and continue to become pregnant, you're absolutely right. Snip snip, and lock 'em up. I especially liked your comment on becoming a parent being a responsibility, NOT a right.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Rapunzel

Baby Born Drunk

Post by Rapunzel »

lady cop wrote: Far, you are a generous soul...those babies will have developmental difficulties for life. i can't think of but a couple people here who would be apologists for this type of child abuse, and demand we study them or some shite . understand them. *sob* i say BOLLOCKS and so i am a big bully. ...let me tell you i found a female in labor on her knees in the bank parking lot giving some scumbag a bj in exchange for a crack rock. i booked her sorry arse in between contractions and then transported her to the hospital where i cuffed and shackled her to the table while she gave birth. yep, i am a BULLY. that poor baby was SO sick it was heartrending.

OMG, LC. that is heartbreaking! That poor little baby! Ther is no WAY I could do your job so millions of brownie points to you for being able to do something about these people, even if its only locking them up for a while.

I read a while ago about all the stillborn babies born to addicts in jail. These poor waifs were buried in a huge plot outside New York (I think it was), buried by other cons whose job it was...and there were THOUSANDS of them! It broke my heart to see the coffins, more like boxes, all stacked up, awaiting burial. Those poor poor little darlings! :-1
nvalleyvee

Baby Born Drunk

Post by nvalleyvee »

I do think it is child abuse and it is sad people don't report addicted Moms while the baby is in-utero. There are 4 meth children born addicted in kindergarten in our very small town. They did not choose this...........they are especially violent children because their brains got meth instead of nutrition when they were but a fetus. None of the mothers have custody but it makes a harsh life for these children...................so much promise as a fetus and utterly defeated as a fetus. Who says life begins at birth?
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
cindy28

Baby Born Drunk

Post by cindy28 »

I think it is so sad that a parent would choose to drink while pregnant. i also feel that if it is a addiction they should get help. They must know its going to affect the baby she is carring. When i think of it it is soo selfish.i can see how a personm that is addicted would feel ashamed and not want to get help .. but they should get over there self and think about there poor innocent baby.:-6 :(

Return to “Drugs, Alcohol Tobacco”