New - England

A forum to discuss local issues in ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC
Paula

New - England

Post by Paula »

I plan to start a Forum called New - England Times, any suggestions?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Lon

New - England

Post by Lon »

You have to go to the West Coast for fashion. There is no fashion on the East Coast.
Paula

New - England

Post by Paula »

I am not ready to start a forum, However there will be a few. I need to make some improvements to my Business Web. Page, i would like to ad sound & movement. I will be looking into a Gravel/Construction forum to get insight from people about business & whats happening. I would like my own forum, for people who appreciate fun. Then The New England one, so, give me time. I have too much going on right now. So ALL you people who get upset will have a place to voice. One will be Open Court, so it's allowable to express.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
pattybug52

New - England

Post by pattybug52 »

I was born and raised in New England till I moved to Calif at 19, but I still miss a lot of it even tho I have been here in Calif for 32 years. How about a site Yankees Come Home? Naw that is tacky huh? Something similar to attrack old homebodies like me?
gmc

New - England

Post by gmc »

Is this one of New Labours brilliant ideas? :D
capt_buzzard

New - England

Post by capt_buzzard »

Would that be New England USA or England UK?
Hopalong

New - England

Post by Hopalong »

New England (USA)

I think a forum on New England could interest many - even those from the UK

since many here have ancestry there . I live in a small town on the Mid coast of Maine that has a tremendous maritime history . There are many remarkable locations with histories that would provide a bit of entertainment and educational value.

For example there were parts of the Main coast that remained under British control for many years after the end of the war of independence. Many of those family names survive to this day. Maybe this forum would only appeal to history fans but there are so many many interesting stories and places that still exist in the same form as they did back then. Its a great place to learn where and how all this Republc started.

Hopalong
capt_buzzard

New - England

Post by capt_buzzard »

Hopalong wrote: New England (USA)

I think a forum on New England could interest many - even those from the UK

since many here have ancestry there . I live in a small town on the Mid coast of Maine that has a tremendous maritime history . There are many remarkable locations with histories that would provide a bit of entertainment and educational value.

For example there were parts of the Main coast that remained under British control for many years after the end of the war of independence. Many of those family names survive to this day. Maybe this forum would only appeal to history fans but there are so many many interesting stories and places that still exist in the same form as they did back then. Its a great place to learn where and how all this Republc started.

HopalongWish you well with your endevours.
kmhowe72

New - England

Post by kmhowe72 »

Well Paula ( And I hope your not my aunt) anyway I am from New England to. and I would like to chat about it. I won't tell you excatly at least not on forum Garden. But I am not very close to the ocean. But my state does border the oncean. I will tell you I live in the north of my state. But close to Boston. Anyway. There was some very hudge thunderstorms last night. But they all seemed to pass my house. what a bomer I like storms.:-6
kmhowe
Madcow

New - England

Post by Madcow »

about 2 years too late... but I'm from Rhode Island originally. :p

and woman planning her business website, for the love of all that is holy, do not put sound on it, you will only annoy visitors.

Return to “New England / Mid Atlantic”