Headed to the hospital.

theia

Headed to the hospital.

Post by theia »

Thinking of you, Tmbsgirl...hope you feel a lot better very soon
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
minks

Headed to the hospital.

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: Well I have been really really sick for the last 3 days. Wednesday I woke up at 2 am puking so freakin bad (thank god I made it to the toilet) I threw up all Wednesday during the day.. Woke up Thursday with this horrible sore throat. I can't eat or drink anything. Just to swallow kills me. What a horrible time to be sick.. I feel miserable. This morning I went to the sink to spit out icky stuff from my throat and I spit out blood.. So I am headed to the hospital tonight.. :(

Oh sweetie what awful timing, gosh this sounds dreadful, can't you go there now? I am thinking about you.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
nvalleyvee

Headed to the hospital.

Post by nvalleyvee »

You should be going to the hospital NOW - not tonight. Take care.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
SOJOURNER

Headed to the hospital.

Post by SOJOURNER »

TG, take care of yourself. The sooner you go, the faster you will start to mend.
valerie

Headed to the hospital.

Post by valerie »

nvalleyvee wrote: You should be going to the hospital NOW - not tonight. Take care.

DITTO!!

Spitting up blood is nothing to mess around with!
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

abbey

Headed to the hospital.

Post by abbey »

Get well soon Susie, it could be that you've been retching so much you have ruptured a blood vessel.

Get it checked out ASAP XXX
Betty Boop

Headed to the hospital.

Post by Betty Boop »

Hope you are feeling better soon Susie, I also hope you have heeded the advice here and gone to the hospital! :-4
minks

Headed to the hospital.

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: Well I am fine. I did go to the ER. I waited for a while. I don't have anything serious.. Just a minor throat infection from throwing up so much Wednesday..

oh thank god, you had me so worried girl. I am happy to hear you are going to be ok. I thought it would be aweful in your new house and first christmas to end up ill.

Go read the lovely ho ho ho thread by santa.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
SOJOURNER

Headed to the hospital.

Post by SOJOURNER »

Glad to hear it was nothing serious. Heal now and be better quick so you can enjoy the coming days.
chrisb84uk

Headed to the hospital.

Post by chrisb84uk »

tmbsgrl wrote: Well I am fine. I did go to the ER. I waited for a while. I don't have anything serious.. Just a minor throat infection from throwing up so much Wednesday..

That's good news I'm glad to hear that it is nothing too serious, because that would be awful just before Xmas. You take care of yourself and have a great Xmas!!
Betty Boop

Headed to the hospital.

Post by Betty Boop »

Hope you are feeling better now Tmbsgrl, Merry Christmas to you and your family :-4

Return to “Health and Drug Concerns”