Where is Natalee?

Discuss missing adults, unsolved or suspicious deaths, unidentified persons, and more.
kmhowe72

Where is Natalee?

Post by kmhowe72 »

OMG . i KNEW IT, i KMNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.
kmhowe
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

an early report.....

Kalpoes Re-Arrested

Court hearing for Surinamese brothers today; no word on why they've been detained
kmhowe72

Where is Natalee?

Post by kmhowe72 »

you just like being first lc. don't you. Anyway I hope they can keep them in jail this time. I wonder what they have found. yesterday I heared that mnsbc Rita crosby went into the jail were that othere guy is interviewed him. and now aruba says you can't play that on the AIR. Dutch law.
kmhowe
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

"you just like being first lc. don't you"........:-2
robinseggs

Where is Natalee?

Post by robinseggs »

kmhowe72 wrote: OMG . i KNEW IT, i KMNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

ME TOO!!! Sounds bad, but I have always felt those brothers were deeply involved, probably the murderers.....they just look that way in pics to me. That far away look/disconnected look in the eyes. But if Joran didn't do it, then how did he go this long w/out caving and ratting them out??? He obviously has something equally brutal to hide......maybe even from a past crime that the Kalpoes could hang over his head?
Nature laughs Last
robinseggs

Where is Natalee?

Post by robinseggs »

By the way, anything on that "denuded" arm??????????????????
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

robinseggs wrote: By the way, anything on that "denuded" arm??????????????????no connection to natalee.....and Robinseggs...joran DID try to rat out the kalpoes, he told police THEY raped and murdered her. one of 22 versions he has given.
robinseggs

Where is Natalee?

Post by robinseggs »

Thanks LC! Wow--22 versions?!!? Holy smokes!!!
Nature laughs Last
Tombstone

Where is Natalee?

Post by Tombstone »

You know what I find amazing? That lying to Police in Aruba is not against the law.

Am I wrong to think that being able to lie with impunity is against the best interests of society in general?

I'm open to being corrected!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

Tombstone wrote: You know what I find amazing? That lying to Police in Aruba is not against the law.

Am I wrong to think that being able to lie with impunity is against the best interests of society in general?

I'm open to being corrected!Hello Tombstone! actually, he's not lying with impunity...everything he has said before he recently clammed up, can be used to discredit him if he goes to trial. same over here, suspects lie all the time. lying to police is illegal when filing false reports for example. when you're a suspect it is expected. and aruba does have obstruction laws, for example if joran's father is found to have lied to authorities, he, or anyone else, may be charged with obstruction of justice, same as here. lying suspects are not under oath. those who provide affidavits to police in a criminal investigation are under oath. ...and of course you are correct that obstructing a police investigation or providing false information is against the best interests of society. ( however it will come back to bite them in the butt.)
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

sept. 1....breaking news, joran van der sloot's family says he will be released from custody on saturday.------go directly to airport, do not pass go, get out of jail free card. :( ...

•

Dad: Aruba Suspect Released
chickinpink09

Where is Natalee?

Post by chickinpink09 »

I have been following this since they announced her missing, and I am so disgusted with what they have come up with, which is nothing. I wish they would of let Joran Van Der Sloot come to Flordia for collage, because I garentee that when America got down with him we would now where she or her body was at and we could give the family closer.

My heart goes out to them and her if she is still alive. (not likely, but I will never give up faith until I am told different.)

Just my opinion.
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

now it seems the kalpoe brothers will be released tomorrow as well. reports are that Natalee's Mom is "devastated". i'm sure she is, poor woman. supposedly none of the three suspects may leave the island.
Casey

Where is Natalee?

Post by Casey »

:( All 3 boys are free! They don't know what the hell they're doing in Aruba! i believe the father of Joran helped get rid of Natalees body. He knows where she is!
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

i also have deep dark suspicions about paul van der sloot's role in this.
chickinpink09

Where is Natalee?

Post by chickinpink09 »

paul van der sloot was a judge in training or something like that, and so there for he told them what they could do to not let the cops find the body, and he told them that with no body they had could not press any charges.

That is what I think
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

no body makes it more difficult to prosecute and win, but it can and has been done, often. however you need some kind of evidence, and barring an (unlikely) confession that can be verified, i don't see how this can go to trial.
actionfigurestepho

Where is Natalee?

Post by actionfigurestepho »

There has to be some way to make them turn on one another. A secret like this is hard enough for ONE person to keep, let alone three.
CARLA

Where is Natalee?

Post by CARLA »

The problem is NO BODY..!! they all can keep there dirty little lies going forever. Until they find her there is nothing that can be done. I believe they all knew they would never find her body..so if they say nothing they get away with it. What a shame for her family.:-1 They will never have closure, and most likely she will never be found.:-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

i've learned to live with no justice. but i believe there is ultimate justice.
robinseggs

Where is Natalee?

Post by robinseggs »

AMEN to that!
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

so joran is going off to college in holland. ------[Van der Sloot's lawyer, Richie Kock, said the teenager would soon be going to university in Holland: "Joran will be trusted to be on his own in Holland and to do as he pleases," he said. We do not have a parole system.

As a Dutch citizen, van der Sloot is allowed to leave Aruba but must remain in Dutch territory, said Richie Kock. The Surinamese brothers must remain on the island because they have different visa requirements for traveling to other Dutch territories, said David Kock.......

Joran van der Sloot, pictured in June, had been held for three months......
CARLA

Where is Natalee?

Post by CARLA »

Humm..!! I'm struck by his eyes, they tell me a lot about this young man. He knows more, and is just holding it in. :-5 :-5 I also ultimate justice LC, I wish I could see this kid when he finally cracks.:mad:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

he wasted no time getting off the island, he's in holland. the kalpoes may NOT leave aruba, they are foreign nationals and must remain in jurisdiction. Natalee's Mom went back to states in despair. as to him cracking, Carla, i don't forsee it, he's being guided by his father in this. and i doubt he has a conscience.
robinseggs

Where is Natalee?

Post by robinseggs »

In case anyone is interested...............Dr. Phil is going to have Natalie's mom on his show today...(thursday the 15th) and I am putting it on my TIVO recording system so I can watch it later and pause, rewind and ANALYZE Joran. Supposedly I think Dr. Phil says he will have him hooked up to a lie detector test????????
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

hey Robin...sorry i didn't catch that! if he, joran, was not on show, they could not have him hooked up. :confused: not to mention he's in holland and he would never subject himself to it. ........so here is the latest. now all three former detainees, joran and the kalpoes, don't even have sanctions as to staying in jurisdiction anymore. they can go to katmandu if they want. hurricane katrina took them off the front page for a while, and the corrupt court slid them out under the radar.
CARLA

Where is Natalee?

Post by CARLA »

Gut wrenching shame that these three scum bags are getting away with murder..:-5 :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

the latest is that satish kalpoe has said on tape that he and his brother and joran did have sex with natalee....this, if true, is a serious admission and may well result in all three being re-arrested. further, this was alleged to have happened at joran's house! (where the father of joran was home) if accurate, puts paul van der sloot back in the crosshairs as far as i am concerned.
nvalleyvee

Where is Natalee?

Post by nvalleyvee »

The girl is dead and someone needs to pay for it. It sounds to me like the date rape drug was used. She did not seem the kind of person who would willingly have a gang bang.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
robinseggs

Where is Natalee?

Post by robinseggs »

Well Dr. Phil didn''t have Joran on there, but he did have the one Kalpoe brother who admitted to the sex. Also had his female boss on there answering questions about anything Satish may have told her. Appears she is just as dumb as the courts there--believes everything he told her even when things don't add up. Natalie's mom was also on Dr. Phil. I feel very bad for her, although w/out opening a can of worms, I must say her daughter never should have gone there in first place.
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

i had a long controversial thread on just that subject early on..... don't let your child leave the country for grad trip ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
chickinpink09

Where is Natalee?

Post by chickinpink09 »

I found this on cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/08/aruba. ... index.html

I thought this was interesting, and maybe they will go back into investagation
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

it's been some time since this thread was resurrected, but here is news story from jan. 17...

STORIES

Three-Quarters of Alabama Residents Support Aruba Boycott, Poll Says

Ala. Governor Calls for Aruba Boycott Over Holloway Case

Holloway's Mom: Aruba Botched Case

Prosecutors: New Leads in Holloway Case

Missing Teen's Mom Returns to Aruba

Natalee's Mom: Van der Sloot Lying About Sex

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Police searched sand dunes on the northwest coast of :siteSearch('Aruba');">Aruba for :siteSearch('Natalee Holloway');">Natalee Holloway, the American teen who vanished on this Dutch Caribbean island seven months ago, police said Tuesday.

More than 50 police officers began searching a 1-square-mile area on Monday, said Gerold Dompig, Aruba's chief of police. The search was suspended Tuesday.

"We can't pull 55 people from the Aruba police force since the island only has about 250 police," Dompig said. "We do need that many people to do the search."

Dompig almost half the area was searched on Monday, and police said the search could resume as early as Thursday.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was an 18-year-old high school senior on a graduation trip to Aruba when she disappeared. She was last seen on May 30 leaving a bar with three young men, who were arrested in June and later released after a court ruled there was insufficient evidence to hold them.

Police have considered the dunes a place of interest since the investigation began and have searched them before, Dompig said.
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

i'm wondering what prompted the new search.
robinseggs

Where is Natalee?

Post by robinseggs »

Did anyone see the more recent Dr. Phil airing that had Natalee's mom and others on there that were saying they believed Natalee was alive and being held against her will? There was discussion about some other people who have disappeared from the general area under similar circumstances. Do you think it's possible she is alive? Her mother says Natalee may have phoned her.
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

march 22....new witness in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway; plan to conduct another search for her body on the Dutch Caribbean island.The witness provided specific information that prompted investigators to organize a search in sand dunes along the northern tip of the island, said Gerald Dompig, Aruba's deputy chief of police, in an interview with CBS television's "48 Hours Mystery" program.

Dompig said investigators will use cadaver dogs to search near a lighthouse and believe that someone took steps to carefully hide Holloway's body -- perhaps burying her twice.

The witness "wanted to talk about the fact that he knew more about the whereabouts of Natalee," Dompig said, according to a partial transcript of the interview, scheduled for broadcast on Saturday.

"The information that this person gave was too specific to just be a story that was just made up by someone."

Aruban authorities declined to comment on the report Wednesday.

Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty of Mountain Brook, Alabama, said she's aware of the program, but had "no idea" how it would be presented.

"I'm just waiting to see it Saturday night," Twitty said.

Holloway, 18, was last seen leaving a bar with Dutch national Joran van der Sloot and Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. No one has been charged in her disappearance and the investigation has produced a number of false leads.

In January, Aruban investigators searched sand dunes on the northwest coast of the island with more than 50 officers. At the time, Dompig said police had considered the dunes a place of interest since the investigation began and had searched them before.
LilacDragon

Where is Natalee?

Post by LilacDragon »

It is an island and not a very big one at that. Natalee has been gone for months. One must wonder why every inch of the island hasn't been checked by now.
Sandi

DesignerGal

Where is Natalee?

Post by DesignerGal »

LilacDragon wrote: It is an island and not a very big one at that. Natalee has been gone for months. One must wonder why every inch of the island hasn't been checked by now.

The waters surrounding the island have very deep floors. Way too deep for the technology they have. I saw on Dr Phil where the US Army actually loaned a piece of equipment valued at $1 million that will go much deeper than any public or private company has but when the private search party showed up to use it the Aruban Officials denied them their search. I dont know why.

HBIC
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

it's total crap. those kids will never be convicted. it's over. i am sorry for her mother, but this case is a lost cause.
LilacDragon

Where is Natalee?

Post by LilacDragon »

I just heard on the news that now they are saying that she may not have been murdered. The latest theory is that she was drunk, had drugs in her possession and may have died of drug/alcohol complications.

And then what, she hid her own body?
Sandi

lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

that was pure speculative crap on greta's program. she's dead, end of story. someone killed her unintentionally. but kill her he did. and hid her body he did. do did his father. if they went to cops and said an accident, one thing. but they have compounded it.
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

Report: Alcohol may have killed Holloway.....this is pure speculation. until a body is autopsied. and if she died from alcohol/drugs, why would someone hide her body???
lovebug

Where is Natalee?

Post by lovebug »

:mad: This whole "disappearance of Natalie" has bothered me for months. I can only imagine how her mother feels. I "think" maybe she is still alive somewhere. My "guess" is maybe she was sold on the blackmarket as a "prostitute" to South America???!! Any thoughts on this or imput would be welcome. She is such a pretty girl with a bright future and this is a "wrong thing" to happen to someone like that. I really feel bad about the whole situation.
lady cop

Where is Natalee?

Post by lady cop »

Aruba official: Arrest made in Holloway case.....:confused:
chonsigirl

Where is Natalee?

Post by chonsigirl »

That is mysterious, only the initials of the suspect.

Return to “Missing Adults”