Terror in Australia

lady cop

Terror in Australia

Post by lady cop »

the major outlets are reporting terror attacks foiled in Australia! waiting for details....Melbourne and Sydney involved.
orangesox1

Terror in Australia

Post by orangesox1 »

lady cop wrote: the major outlets are reporting terror attacks foiled in Australia! waiting for details....Melbourne and Sydney involved.

Just waiting for the news now, I was busy here and missed the earlier report.
lady cop

Terror in Australia

Post by lady cop »

• Fifteen held after Australia terror raids
orangesox1

Terror in Australia

Post by orangesox1 »

lady cop wrote: • Fifteen held after Australia terror raids

Thanks I went back to see if the news was on but there's some woman jumping round to kiddy music instead.
booradley

Terror in Australia

Post by booradley »

ha...shows the australian's are more up to speed than the brits or the yanks.
Bothwell

Terror in Australia

Post by Bothwell »

Bloody great so now I have to worry about terrorists as well as the local flora and fauna
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
BabyRider

Terror in Australia

Post by BabyRider »

I'll bet the Australian citizens are really ticked off about that stupid gun ban now!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

orangesox1

Terror in Australia

Post by orangesox1 »

BabyRider wrote: I'll bet the Australian citizens are really ticked off about that stupid gun ban now!

One of them mustn't have know about our gun laws as he took a shot at a cop, he got shot back at so he's in hospital now.

Friends of the terrorists arrested also beat up a camera man out side the court, the camera man was taken to hospital too. Makes me really angry that these guys had also take Australian citizenship and called them selves Australian.
orangesox1

Terror in Australia

Post by orangesox1 »

Bothwell wrote: Bloody great so now I have to worry about terrorists as well as the local flora and fauna

You don't have to worry about terrorists, we just caught a load of them.

I got my bike out for the first time this year to go for a ride, I did make sure I had a good look over it for red backs as one day my son found one under the seat as he was about to get on it. I think checking for spiders becomes a natural thing to do when you pick something up out side. You won't have that problem at Darling Harbour though.:D
The Red One

Terror in Australia

Post by The Red One »

I did make sure I had a good look over it for red backs as one day my son found one under the seat as he was about to get on it.

What does red backs mean???? :-2

Return to “International Politics”