Purity's Dream Interpretations

Discuss the metaphysical.
rachelg

Post by rachelg »

Ok, here's my most recent strange dream. I dreamt that my recently passed away Uncle Glenn (passed away last May) had found an opening between this life and the one he went to in Richmond Virginia and he had come to see me. So, he comes to see me and what he wants to do is drive around showing me the best designed houses in our area, in his opinion. He can only stay in this world till nightfall and that is what he chose to do. I gave him instructions on how to get back to Richmond and he left. That was the end of the dream. :-3
catwoman_51

Post by catwoman_51 »

Hi Purity,

Last year I had this dream: I was standing on a small hill that had nothing on it except me when the ground (desert-like, reddish dirt) began to just slide away from me, the place I stood was left intact. The it switched, I was standing on a

small porch holding a raspberry colored cat, (it had stripes) when I looked down at my feet, there was a rolled up armadillo. I reached to touch it and it opened up,

there were 4 baby turtles inside, they came out in a semi-circle around me. The dirt was still sliding away from the porch as I left the dream.

This has stayed with me vividly. I am 1/8 Cherokee and had been studying

N.A. Medicine Men & Shamans at the time. Any thoughts on this??
:yh_coffee [QUOTE] You have all the love in the world, what are you gonna do with it?
rachelg

Post by rachelg »

Purity wrote: This type of dream falls under a survival dream. In survival dreams a person or being on the other side comes to you with a message. The only reason for them to come to you is the message. Now some messages may be that of hello, I'm doing fine don't worry about me, You'll be ok I'm still with you, or to guide you.

In your dream it's your Uncle Glenn coming with a message. For some reason he wants you to look at the houses in your neighborhood. It's a bit different of a request then what I normally find but it could read two ways. One he wants you to find something or two he's telling you where you are is a good place for you to be. :) Purity
Thanks, that is interesting. I've dreamt of several people who have passed on and I always dream they are alive and just as they always were. I had dreams for a year when my best friend died of cancer and she was always still alive in my dreams. Some of the time, she was alive, but we were trying to keep her from dying with some unknown cure.
koan

Post by koan »

I dream about being at work. I think that means I work too much. But in my dreams work goes really well without having to redo anything. This is how I know it's a dream. Maybe I'll dream about get a cheque tonight.
Cass

Post by Cass »

Last night I had a dream about the Tsunami... we were on a hillside area over the ocean and could see it coming in the distance and everyone was trying to scramble up pathways to get higher, people trampling people and I stopped and said to myself "I would rather die right here than trample anyone.

My ex husband was there and he said "well I am going" and left me so I put my arms around a tree and my face to the trunk and just braced myself. The water hit me and was swirling all around me i lifted my body up but I still hung on with my arms thent receded and I saw all kinds of people in the water being pulled out. Then I started walking up the hill through muck and debris and found my ex and his mother sitting on a stone bench near the top... they turned to me and said 'oh you made it'

Weird dream... my new husband was not in it nor my daughter.

What do you think it means? I woke up angry at him for knocking people over while fighting his way up the hill, he was stepping on people and pushing them down :(

Return to “Magic Mystery”