Buttons and Phoebe.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Soberano

Buttons and Phoebe.

Post by Soberano »

Buttons is the baby, both rescues.
Bryn Mawr

Re: Buttons and Phoebe.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

And if they’re not cute then I don’t know what is
Soberano

Post by Soberano »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:12 pm And if they’re not cute then I don’t know what is
They’re cute, being woken up at 6 in the morning with that little one standing on your head is not so cute or the fact that she smashed my iPad so bad I had to buy a new one was not cute. She has caused so much mayhem you wouldn’t believe. We love her still and up to now have never even given her a stern look, she’s pushing her luck though 🫣.
The other one is no problem at all, 6 years in a puppy farm in Ireland being neglected has shut her down sadly. We have had her for nearly 6 years now and she has more love poured on her than you could imagine, she is still terrified of men and cowers in corners, my heart bleeds for this little girl.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Soberano wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:07 pm
Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:12 pm And if they’re not cute then I don’t know what is
They’re cute, being woken up at 6 in the morning with that little one standing on your head is not so cute or the fact that she smashed my iPad so bad I had to buy a new one was not cute. She has caused so much mayhem you wouldn’t believe. We love her still and up to now have never even given her a stern look, she’s pushing her luck though 🫣.
The other one is no problem at all, 6 years in a puppy farm in Ireland being neglected has shut her down sadly. We have had her for nearly 6 years now and she has more love poured on her than you could imagine, she is still terrified of men and cowers in corners, my heart bleeds for this little girl.
Puppies will be puppies, they don’t mean any harm any they grow out of it eventually.

As for the puppy farm, the owners should be treated the way they treated the dogs and then closed down :evil:

Return to “Pets Animals”