Dream/Fantasy Destination

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Betty Boop

Dream/Fantasy Destination

Post by Betty Boop »

There's a plane on the Forum Garden runway...

You have your boarding pass and passport, where are you going and who are you taking with you?
spot

Re: Dream/Fantasy Destination

Post by spot »

Ulan Bator, I think. I've had it in the back of my mind for a long time, I'm sure it's possible.

There are lots of places I would feel very uncomfortable visiting. Anywhere between the 49th parallel and Patagonia would worry me, as would Papua New Guinea and Chad. And Somalia.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

spot wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:35 am Ulan Bator, I think. I've had it in the back of my mind for a long time, I'm sure it's possible.
I'd never heard of it. Accommodation cheap enough, flights are not cheap. I'm sure I should have been a travel agent.
spot

Post by spot »

It has very variable weather and immediate access to large deserts. It's where the Yurts come from.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I actually love where I am.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

YZGI wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:14 am I actually love where I am.
I do like your part of the world. Except for two things. Ocean and Mountains. Ya got neither of them in Kansas, and I gotta have one or the other.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I'm hopping that plane to New Zealand.
Ever since I was a youngling, when I read James A Michener's "Tales of the South Pacific", and "Return to Paradise", a collection of short stories based on revisiting the South Pacific after The War, I have wanted to Tour the Pacific. New Zealand seems like just the place to start that tour.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

LarsMac wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:53 pm I'm hopping that plane to New Zealand.
Ever since I was a youngling, when I read James A Michener's "Tales of the South Pacific", and "Return to Paradise", a collection of short stories based on revisiting the South Pacific after The War, I have wanted to Tour the Pacific. New Zealand seems like just the place to start that tour.
I’ve heard so many great things about NZ that I envy you.

Keep us posted as the trip progresses.
Arthur233

Post by Arthur233 »

I was just looking for such information :) No need to start a new thread :)

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”