@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
FourPart

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

Post by FourPart »

[Moderator removed link] - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !
spot

Re: @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

Post by spot »

Hi - that's interesting.

Is that actually Fourpart, or has someone got hold of his account details or email login?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:26 am Hi - that's interesting.

Is that actually Fourpart, or has someone got hold of his account details or email login?
Strange
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Nothing to do with me. I just got an eMail about this.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

How do I get to my Profile now to change my Password.? It also looks as if my Avatar has gone.
spot

Post by spot »

https://www.forumgarden.com/forums/memb ... le&u=22214 might link to your profile with a password change

Whoever the spam chap in Moldova is, you might prefer to reset your email password at the same time.

We've been discussing a mass email to members from years back to see how they're getting on, it's good to see you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I have tried resetting the Password using the link, and it is saying that a reset link would be sent. However, there are a couple of issues.
First of all, it's saying that there are multiple users using my eMail - which makes sense if someone has cloned my account.
Secondly, the TalkTalk eMail that I originally registered with I no longer have access to, so if it's sending a reset there, I'm not going to get it.
spot

Post by spot »

If we keep an eye on the account for 48 hours, any password reset link which might have been seen by a spammer will expire. From then on your ForumGarden account ought to be secure. I've made a note to check on Tuesday. If I see any changes before then I'll reverse any spamming and let you know.

Return to “General Chit Chat”