The Archbishop and the Entitled Prat

spot

The Archbishop and the Entitled Prat

Post by spot »

Justin Welby, in an interview with ITV News on Tuesday, called on people “to step back a bit” and said the Queen’s second son was seeking to make amends, adding: “I think that’s a very good thing.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... ake-amends

No doubt Justin Welby thinks he's doing the job he was appointed to. He's nevertheless being extraordinarily stupid, and not for the first time.

As for the Royal Family, the issue is what choice they have. They're born entitled. They cannot be brought up to feel they're anything other than entitled. It's their curse. Not one of them alive is anything other than an entitled prat, their fate is unavoidable. I have no problem with them continuing to provide the UK with its Head of State, that's infinitely preferable to having some damned politician appointed or worse yet elected to the role.

All the Prince needs to do is to wait silently in hiding until he dies of old age. He'll stand a better chance of doing that unnoticed if bloody Welby shuts up about him.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Re: The Archbishop and the Entitled Prat

Post by spot »

A palace spokesperson said: “After undertaking a routine test the duke has tested positive for Covid and with regret will no longer be attending tomorrow’s service.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... with-covid

And a very irrefutable excuse it is, too. Well played.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Crimes Trials”