Tio Biden y Tia KAMALA

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
tude dog

Tio Biden y Tia KAMALA

Post by tude dog »

One of thousands

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
tude dog

Re: Tio Biden y Tia KAMALA

Post by tude dog »

spot

Post by spot »

Good lord. The illiteracy.

It really really only works if you include the acutes. It's illegible if you leave them off.

Tío Biden y Tía KAMALA. Seriously.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Here we are. Your ten year old is an outlier, which doesn't surprise me at all.

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

spot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:00 pm Good lord. The illiteracy.

It really really only works if you include the acutes. It's illegible if you leave them off.

Tío Biden y Tía KAMALA. Seriously.
Really?

Bidentío y KAMALAtía

Illegible only to you.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

spot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:07 pm Here we are. Your ten year old is an outlier, which doesn't surprise me at all.

The majority of unaccompanied children in HHS custody are teenagers
The majority of children who make the dangerous trip to the US border alone are teenagers between the ages of 15 and 17 years old, though many young children also arrive at the border. Nearly 4,000 children 12 years old and younger were detained and taken into HHS custody in 2020.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/19/poli ... index.html

/quote]
Point being?

Nevermind.

magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I find it rather repulsive that someone would use this platform to make a political point.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

tude dog wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:19 pm
spot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:07 pm Here we are. Your ten year old is an outlier, which doesn't surprise me at all.

The majority of children who make the dangerous trip to the US border alone are teenagers between the ages of 15 and 17 years old, though many young children also arrive at the border. Nearly 4,000 children 12 years old and younger were detained and taken into HHS custody in 2020.

/quote]
Point being?

Nevermind.
The point being that your ten year old, which you describe as "one of thousands" on your "cartoon", is an outlier, which doesn't surprise me at all. Look at the age frequencies of the children involved.

Or was the choice of "ten year old" not intended to imply it was typical.

I'd call it unpleasantness. Presumably you've heard of the Munroe Doctrine? How else do you think Central and South America got into its present state?
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

spot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:43 pm
tude dog wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:19 pm

/quote]
Point being?

Nevermind.
The point being that your ten year old, which you describe as "one of thousands" on your "cartoon", is an outlier, which doesn't surprise me at all. Look at the age frequencies of the children involved.

Or was the choice of "ten year old" not intended to imply it was typical.

I'd call it unpleasantness. Presumably you've heard of the Munroe Doctrine? How else do you think Central and South America got into its present state?
Munroe Doctrine?

Your misspelling is as relevant as the Monroe Doctrine itself.
spot

Post by spot »

tude dog wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:33 pm
Munroe Doctrine?

If you could do it and not care, I thought I'd try too.

If I remember correctly, it was about whether any country south of the USA on either of the American continents was allowed an independent foreign policy, and it's been applied for around 180 years. It's why there are Banana Republics, and unaccompanied children walking to the US border rather than dying in the disaster zone you-all made for them. Or perhaps you think the Contras, for example, weren't a US creation?

Here's an earlier instance from 1962, in a report by a U.S. Special Warfare team headed by Special Warfare Center commander General William P. Yarborough, a.k.a. "Father of the Modern Green Berets":
A concerted country team effort should be made now to select civilian and military personnel for clandestine training in resistance operations in case they are needed later. This should be done with a view toward development of a civil and military structure for exploitation in the event the Colombian internal security system deteriorates further. This structure should be used to pressure toward reforms known to be needed, perform counter-agent and counter-propaganda functions and as necessary execute paramilitary, sabotage and/or terrorist activities against known communist proponents. It should be backed by the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_P._Yarborough
https://www.counterpunch.org/2007/05/23 ... nd-the-us/
Or perhaps you're incapable of feeling revulsion about government overreach.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

spot wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:20 am
tude dog wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:33 pm
Munroe Doctrine?

If you could do it and not care, I thought I'd try too.

If I remember correctly, it was about whether any country south of the USA on either of the American continents was allowed an independent foreign policy, and it's been applied for around 180 years. It's why there are Banana Republics, and unaccompanied children walking to the US border rather than dying in the disaster zone you-all made for them. Or perhaps you think the Contras, for example, weren't a US creation?

Here's an earlier instance from 1962, in a report by a U.S. Special Warfare team headed by Special Warfare Center commander General William P. Yarborough, a.k.a. "Father of the Modern Green Berets":
A concerted country team effort should be made now to select civilian and military personnel for clandestine training in resistance operations in case they are needed later. This should be done with a view toward development of a civil and military structure for exploitation in the event the Colombian internal security system deteriorates further. This structure should be used to pressure toward reforms known to be needed, perform counter-agent and counter-propaganda functions and as necessary execute paramilitary, sabotage and/or terrorist activities against known communist proponents. It should be backed by the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_P._Yarborough
https://www.counterpunch.org/2007/05/23 ... nd-the-us/
Or perhaps you're incapable of feeling revulsion about government overreach.
I have zero interest in some stories from some 60 years ago.

More interested that Kamala and Joe are unable to be serious. :roll:

spot

Post by spot »

tude dog wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:11 pm
You've heard the expression? "The United States of Amnesia"?

The catastrophic failure of your country is that you're its typical representative. "I have zero interest in some stories from some 60 years ago" should appear on your headstone.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

spot wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:14 pm
No
spot wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:14 pmThe catastrophic failure of your country is that you're its typical representative. "I have zero interest in some stories from some 60 years ago" should appear on your headstone.
You can pick and choose all the stories you want. I don't need any lecture from you.
spot

Post by spot »

tude dog wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:56 am
spot wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:14 pm
No
That's scarcely a matter of pride, surely. It was after all coined by an extremely literate White Anglo-Saxon Protestant American author.
spot wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:14 pmThe catastrophic failure of your country is that you're its typical representative. "I have zero interest in some stories from some 60 years ago" should appear on your headstone.
You can pick and choose all the stories you want. I don't need any lecture from you.
I wouldn't dream of lecturing, neither would I change any of your opinions. Listening to you invariably gives me hope for the future.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Tude Dog. Sure there's a problem. But at least we're dealing humanely with it and not putting children in animal cages like the previous administration. I read that President Biden reached an agreement for border enforcement with Mexico and three other countries today as well.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Saint_ wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:04 am Tude Dog. Sure there's a problem. But at least we're dealing humanely with it and not putting children in animal cages like the previous administration. I read that President Biden reached an agreement for border enforcement with Mexico and three other countries today as well.
LOL

BIDEN JUST PUT BACK THE TRUMP DEALS HE TORE APART.

This current problem can be laid at the feet of the Harris Biden administration.

spot

Post by spot »

tude dog wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:11 pm LOL

This current problem can be laid at the feet of the Harris Biden administration.

Great photo tude. I don't see any ten year olds though. Do you? The photo's labelled "Migrant Children US Border" and it's from last month.

Or are ten year olds just outliers?
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

spot wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:41 pm
tude dog wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:11 pm LOL

Great photo tude. I don't see any ten year olds though. Do you? The photo's labelled "Migrant Children US Border" and it's from last month.

Or are ten year olds just outliers?
This is an answer to Saints' post.
Tude Dog. Sure there's a problem. But at least we're dealing humanely with it and not putting children in animal cages like the previous administration.
Child migrants: What is happening at the US border?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56405009

Return to “Missing Children”