Going backwards is not worth it

magentaflame

Going backwards is not worth it

Post by magentaflame »

I've been giving up smoking and drinking recently. It's been a gradual cutback and it works for me. I'm down to the point where I only feel like a smoke every now and again. But it doesn't worry me so much anymore. I've been feeling light and less cramps and pain in joints etc.
Giving up meat has left me feeling light and with more energy.
In the last week I've been rather stressed, which has left me to being vulnerable to a smoke and alcohol I don't usually drink.

So.....the cramps and joint pain and back ache have returned. It's unequivocal to me now that smoking and drinking and meat consumption have been the cause of ill health for me. It only took 5 smokes and three cans of Jim beam and two slices of Lamb to prove this to me . I was feeling really good before I consumed them..

I guess it's a lesson learned.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Re: Going backwards is not worth it

Post by spot »

It sounds very likely. If you've found what works then making steady progress with it is worthwhile.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I've been going through vege recipes and found a very quick breaky that's very convenient.

I put a cup of rolled oats with one cup of water and let sit overnight in the blender.
In the morning I add a banana, five strawberries and half a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
And half a cup of skim milk.

Very yummy and I can take it with me as a smoothie.

i have two weeks of hot meals already prepared and in the freezer. Pies, pizza's, slices, cakes, lasangna's, pasta and different types of rice mixes. I also discovered "quorn" ....British thing I believe. It's in the lasangna,

So in all the diets looking pretty good.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

Quorn is made of something called Soya. I have no idea what a soya is, it could be a nocturnal shrew for all I can tell.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Health Wellness”