Saint’s Music

Saint_

Saint’s Music

Post by Saint_ »

Hi everyone! I’ve been messing around digitally. I’ve written a book, and made movies, what’s left? Music! Here are some music videos I created. I play the keyboards usually, although I play the rhythm guitar and lead guitar on “To the Stars.” I use GarageBand and I movie. Thanks to 4Part, he is always in my mind while I do this! Here’s one of tube first I did. It’s called “The Truth.”
Saint_

Re: Saint’s Music

Post by Saint_ »

I tried the blues next....
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Then I went rock and roll. First time I’ve played guitar for other people in ages!
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Finally, something a bit more zen...
spot

Post by spot »

You've made good use of 2020, clearly. I hope you press on, they look very worthwhile, well done.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Some nice editing on the graphics.

My main problem with putting together my videos is the unavailability of decent software to do it with. The only ones that are any good at doing Multi Tracks, with Multi Screen for mixing multiple voice parts are so extortionately expensive. The Choir's Musical Director has been doing the mixing for our Virtual Choir Presentations on Adobe Premiere, which seems good, but that's so expensive that you can't even buy it outright. You have to Rent it so that you have to keep paying. So far I've been using the Free version of VSCD, which is very limited. Other reasonably decent Free / Trial versions slap a big Watermark on them.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

You can make multiple tracks in GarageBand. Of course you’d need professional microphones and a sound booth. I make extra video tracks in iMovie by using an old school Hollywood trick: I make two tracks, export them as one movie, then re-import them to add another track! But you didn’t say what you thought of the songs? I’m a rank amateur who can’t even read music, so don’t worry about hurting my feelings!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Nice work, Saint.
I rather liked the 'Bluesman', and the 'Stuff of Dreams'.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

spot wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:16 am You've made good use of 2020, clearly. I hope you press on, they look very worthwhile, well done.
Thanks Spot! High praise indeed!
spot

Post by spot »

Saint_ wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:50 pm
spot wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:16 am You've made good use of 2020, clearly. I hope you press on, they look very worthwhile, well done.
I went looking for your SF short stories too, I found a Kindle release.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

spot wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:55 am
Saint_ wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:50 pm
I went looking for your SF short stories too, I found a Kindle release.
Cool! I recently saw my book selling for $37 on Amazon! I guess someone thinks it's collectible.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

New Music from Me!
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Here's a slow song! I'm on the keyboards and synthesizers here!
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

And here's a song I wrote for the Trekkies like me!
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

My first attempt at a Disco song. Can you name all the cartoons from the 70s?
spot

Post by spot »

Saint_ wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:12 am My first attempt at a Disco song. Can you name all the cartoons from the 70s?

The Osmonds.

You're getting startlingly good at those.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Some very nice stuff you're doing.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I like those vids.
Whats the book about?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Saint_ wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:12 am My first attempt at a Disco song. Can you name all the cartoons from the 70s?
GOOD GOD! What a blast from the past! I couldn't name them all but I sure remember watching them.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Favorite Music Videos”