Looking For Answers? Find Peace With God -The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

xfrodobagginsx

Looking For Answers? Find Peace With God -The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

https://peacewithgod.net/?fbclid=IwAR24 ... DZ4TvOYT5c
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1530765 wrote: Looking For Answers? Find Peace With God -The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

https://peacewithgod.net/?fbclid=IwAR24 ... DZ4TvOYT5c

Welcome to religious discussion the loniest place at Forum garden.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1530779 wrote: Welcome to religious discussion the loniest place at Forum garden.

Hi there friend. I actually have been here since 2008. I have the thread "How To Get To Heaven When You Die" in the General Discussions forums.

I guess it took me a while to come to this section, but I did look through some of your discussions on here and the Christianity section.

Are you a Mod? What are your views on Christianity? You live in Warren, Michigan? Tell me about yourself and why you do this?
gmc

Post by gmc »

Mickiel;1530779 wrote: Welcome to religious discussion the loniest place at Forum garden.

That's because you just like talking to yourself.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1530779 wrote: Welcome to religious discussion the loniest place at Forum garden.Honestly, your threads are more suited to the 'hobby' forum where how to build your own god (and never finish) would go. The other option would be to create an Atheists in denial forum for you.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

I have come here to discuss these topics with you. I am hoping to hear from you soon.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1530780 wrote: Hi there friend. I actually have been here since 2008. I have the thread "How To Get To Heaven When You Die" in the General Discussions forums.

I guess it took me a while to come to this section, but I did look through some of your discussions on here and the Christianity section.

Are you a Mod? What are your views on Christianity? You live in Warren, Michigan? Tell me about yourself and why you do this?

I personally don't like Christianity, their too spoiled in my view, and too arrogant. I am not a Mod. And I moved to Atlanta this pass fall. Welcome.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1530935 wrote: I have come here to discuss these topics with you. I am hoping to hear from you soon.

Sure we can discuss whatever you wish. I hold no views on Billy Graham , he seemed to be an honest man who lived an extraordinarily life.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

gmc;1530783 wrote: That's because you just like talking to yourself.

Well you got me dead to rights, I do like having speaks with intelligent people.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1530794 wrote: Honestly, your threads are more suited to the 'hobby' forum where how to build your own god (and never finish) would go. The other option would be to create an Atheists in denial forum for you.

Well if your giving me a choice, I'll take the Atheist in denial option, I like having speaks with them.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1530937 wrote: Sure we can discuss whatever you wish. I hold no views on Billy Graham , he seemed to be an honest man who lived an extraordinarily life.

So, then you are not a Christian? What are your views on God/Religion? I believe that Billy Graham was the Greatest Evangelist of the 20th Century. D.L. Moody was the Greatest Evangelist of the 19th Century.
gmc

Post by gmc »

You should keep your hate preachers to yourselves. There's enpugh bigots in glasgow without visiting ones adding to the mix.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18269 ... -preacher/

India used to be a secular state now on it's way to a particularly nasty hindu fundamentalist version. So was turkey now becoming fundamentalist muslim.

How likely is america to become christian fundamentalist do you think? This perhaps one of the major tests of it's constitution I hope it stands the test.

Is it time for those who would live inpeace to stand up to the religious nutters that want to reshape the world?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1530940 wrote: So, then you are not a Christian? What are your views on God/Religion? I believe that Billy Graham was the Greatest Evangelist of the 20th Century. D.L. Moody was the Greatest Evangelist of the 19th Century.

Graham and Moody believed in eternal punishing, I do not. They believed in the Trinity, I do not. But the list of disagreement is too long.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

gmc;1530975 wrote: You should keep your hate preachers to yourselves. There's enpugh bigots in glasgow without visiting ones adding to the mix.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18269 ... -preacher/

India used to be a secular state now on it's way to a particularly nasty hindu fundamentalist version. So was turkey now becoming fundamentalist muslim.

How likely is america to become christian fundamentalist do you think? This perhaps one of the major tests of it's constitution I hope it stands the test.

Is it time for those who would live inpeace to stand up to the religious nutters that want to reshape the world?

I absolutely agree that hate Preachers have no place in the Ministry, but I don't support any hate Preachers as you say. You sound like the Bigot here if you ask me. A Bigot against Fundamental Christians who simply believe what the Bible says. I am not a Hundu or a Fundamentalist Hindu, so I am not sure why you are pointing that out to me.

America was built on the Fundamental Christian values. America has been slowly turning away from those values. Christians are not re shaping America. We are pleading with America to return to it's Christian roots and values.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1530985 wrote: Graham and Moody believed in eternal punishing, I do not. They believed in the Trinity, I do not. But the list of disagreement is too long.

I believe as they do because I believe what the Bible actually says. The source of Christianity is the Bible. You shoud rethink you position on this stuff. Look at what the Bible actually says and believe God even if it doesn't make you feel good. Seek the truth.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1531099 wrote: I believe as they do because I believe what the Bible actually says. The source of Christianity is the Bible. You shoud rethink you position on this stuff. Look at what the Bible actually says and believe God even if it doesn't make you feel good. Seek the truth.

In my view the belief that God is going to punish humans for all eternity in some kind of pain amplifier, is insane!
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1531121 wrote: In my view the belief that God is going to punish humans for all eternity in some kind of pain amplifier, is insane!

Do you believe what the Bible actually says?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1531163 wrote: Do you believe what the Bible actually says?

Sure I do. Where would you like to start? For every biblical verse you list that teaches eternal hell punishing, I'll list 3 that shows it's no such thing. Let's start in the Old Testament. In my view that a is no Where in the entire OT THAT teaches eternal hell punishing will be the result of sin and it's penalty. Not one single person is ever threatened with it. Shall we begin?
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

loniest? Is that loneliest or looniest? Fits either way, or both.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

AnneBoleyn;1531197 wrote: loniest? Is that loneliest or looniest? Fits either way, or both.

I think both. I was just about to explain why I disagree with a few popular religious leaders mentioned. Some of them seem to think God is a bloodthirsty loonatic who plans on punishing humans alive for eternity in some insane pain amplifier.. That's loony and ignorant. God will do no such thing. They believe such nonsense because they don't Know God, Job 36:26 God is great, we know him not. Only an insane fool would torture someone for all eternity.

So in a world of insanity a sane voice is often muted. And in a section of religious zealots and Atheist, you just spit out what you know to be, and just let simmer between the performances of the other two extremes. In a place of no harmony the song often is wasted. So one could just sing to themselves.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1531180 wrote: Sure I do. Where would you like to start? For every biblical verse you list that teaches eternal hell punishing, I'll list 3 that shows it's no such thing. Let's start in the Old Testament. In my view that a is no Where in the entire OT THAT teaches eternal hell punishing will be the result of sin and it's penalty. Not one single person is ever threatened with it. Shall we begin?

Sure. Prove to me that hell is only temporary.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1531267 wrote: Sure. Prove to me that hell is only temporary.

I was hoping you would not ask, because I already know from experience that your Christian mind will see zero of anything I post. But I stuck my foot in my mouth so be it. This will be quite long with scripture all along the way.

In Matt.24:21 Jesus gives a unique prophecy describing. The great tribulation, he said it will an event that has not happened since the beginning of time in the world, and nothing like it will ever be again. Such a time of suffering and misery that this world has never seen and will never see again. If the Christian hell were true, then this prophecy from Jesus is a lie. Because if humans were destined to suffer in a hell for ever, and ever, that would be far more than 777 million years of misery, multiplied by 999 trillion more years of suffering, multiplied by trillions and quadrillions and billions upon millions more on into infinity. How could Jesus safely say that a thing like the tribulation has never happen before and in comparison shall never happen again? If eternal punishing were true NOTHING could ever compare to or be worse than such insane suffering.

And of course this prophecy must be removed from scripture. But as I say, it requires common sense to see this.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Another common sense prophecy that proves the Christian hell is hogwash would be Rev.21:4, the new heaven and new earth have been established on earth and this is what we have," And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, sorrow, crying and no more pain, all these things are PASSED AWAY!" Now if the Christian hell were true this is another biblical principle that is a lie and must be removed.

Using common sense, if hell exist then in that place would be crying, sorrow and pain for all eternity. It's no way a scripture could claim those things have passed away. And you can tell by God wiping away tears that these are intimate things the Father is doing himself, he personally sees to it that sorrow, pain and crying will no longer exist. This is repeated in Rev. 22:3 it's absolutely clear that no more curses will ever exist anywhere: the Christian hell makes a complete mockery of these prophecies so that men may suffer and that God will have to coexist in eternity with curses. And it thus makes God himself a liar.

But then you know it requires some common sanity to see this.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I want to apologise ahead of time for the amount of answers I am going to both give and explain, I have no intentions of taking over anyone's thread. But he asked for biblical proof so I'll give it until he has had enough.

In John 12:47 Jesus says if anyone hears his words, ( or reads them), and does not believe, I judge THEM NOT! For I came not to judge the WORLD but to SAVE THE WORLD!" Here Jesus is teaching that all UNBELIEVERS will not be judged, this effectively empties out the Christian hell

Jesus said he came NOT to judge the WORLD but to SAVE the world. If the world is going to be saved why would we need a hell?

If Jesus does not save the world then he has failed in his reason for comming. So hell believers are calling Jesus a failure and a liar if he is not judging unbelievers.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

When one study's the bible true Holy Spirit is the most important help in understanding, next to that I would place common sense. I mean just look at what it's saying and think about it.

In 1John 4:14 is the entire reason Jesus was SENT to earth on a very specific mission, read with sense;,"And we. Have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of THE WORLD!" Jesus was dispatched to earth to save everyone who has ever lived on it, that's what "The World" means, all people, both believer and unbeliever. Now IF he does not save the world then he has utterly failed in his mission. Oh and he is not a failure, but if the Christian hell exist then Jesus is a massive failure. And, since God the Father had the scriptures written and hell is true, then he again is a liar, he sent his Son on an impossible mission, and God is a hypocrite for treating his Son like that. And again all scriptures that call Jesus a world Savior must be removed from the bible.

So hell is trying to change the word of God. It's making God and his word out to be confusing lies.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1531283 wrote: I was hoping you would not ask, because I already know from experience that your Christian mind will see zero of anything I post. But I stuck my foot in my mouth so be it. This will be quite long with scripture all along the way.

In Matt.24:21 Jesus gives a unique prophecy describing. The great tribulation, he said it will an event that has not happened since the beginning of time in the world, and nothing like it will ever be again. Such a time of suffering and misery that this world has never seen and will never see again. If the Christian hell were true, then this prophecy from Jesus is a lie. Because if humans were destined to suffer in a hell for ever, and ever, that would be far more than 777 million years of misery, multiplied by 999 trillion more years of suffering, multiplied by trillions and quadrillions and billions upon millions more on into infinity. How could Jesus safely say that a thing like the tribulation has never happen before and in comparison shall never happen again? If eternal punishing were true NOTHING could ever compare to or be worse than such insane suffering.

And of course this prophecy must be removed from scripture. But as I say, it requires common sense to see this.

First of all, Jesus was referring to suffering on the earth in regards to the Tribulation. The 777 and such you speak of are not in the Bible, therefore, they are moot. Don't you have any Bible verses? I can show you lots of Bible verses that say otherwise. The Bible is the source for the truth.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Tomorrow is Sunday. Find a good Bible believing Church and attend!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1531355 wrote: First of all, Jesus was referring to suffering on the earth in regards to the Tribulation. The 777 and such you speak of are not in the Bible, therefore, they are moot. Don't you have any Bible verses? I can show you lots of Bible verses that say otherwise. The Bible is the source for the truth.

Would Matt.25:41 do any good at penetrating the wall? That fire was prepared for demons not humans. Why are you putting humans in a place that is not for them. God knows the difference why not you? It was PREPARED for demons, no matter how much you desire it, you cannot put humans there. But I already knew you would react this way, your a hellmonger, you hunger for it.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In Romans 11:26 the bible says that ALL of the nation Israel shall be saved. Good grief , all of them! This is stunning proof that God will forgive millions of sinners and give them eternal life. And what he did for one whole nation he will do the same for all other nations. In Hoses 3:6-12, read how the nation of Israel was; they forgot all the laws God had given them, they sinned against God. God calls them whores , and drunkards and backsliders in verse 16. Then in the end God still forgives the WHOLE nation of sinners. All of them are saved.

Hello!
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1531364 wrote: Would Matt.25:41 do any good at penetrating the wall? That fire was prepared for demons not humans. Why are you putting humans in a place that is not for them. God knows the difference why not you? It was PREPARED for demons, no matter how much you desire it, you cannot put humans there. But I already knew you would react this way, your a hellmonger, you hunger for it.

The fires of hell prepared for the devil and his angels, true. However, if men do not accept the pardon, that is what God will have them go. That's what the Bible says and you should believe it:

Jesus is the one who will judge and THIS is what He will do:

Mt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mt 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Mt 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

I can go on and on, but the Bible is clear on this. It's not me being a hell monger, it's just a quote from the Bible. Do you believe what the Bible is saying?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Oh I believe the bible, I just do not interpit it as you do. On example I told you before I started that you will not see any scripture I use. You just can't see them. Like again in Rev.20:14 it clearly states that death and hell are thrown onto the lake of fire. That's the end of your hell. But you will never give up your uncanny view of hell because it's precious to you.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1531683 wrote: Oh I believe the bible, I just do not interpit it as you do. On example I told you before I started that you will not see any scripture I use. You just can't see them. Like again in Rev.20:14 it clearly states that death and hell are thrown onto the lake of fire. That's the end of your hell. But you will never give up your uncanny view of hell because it's precious to you.

The Lake Of Fire Is Worse Than Hell! It's the final destiny of those who reject Christ. When a person dies in this moment without God they don't go to the Lake of Fire, but to hell. So what I said is true. It's not about hell being precious to me, it's about the TRUTH being precious to me. If those verses I listed isn't talking about hell, give you your interpretation of them.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

xfrodobagginsx;1531740 wrote: The Lake Of Fire Is Worse Than Hell! It's the final destiny of those who reject Christ. When a person dies in this moment without God they don't go to the Lake of Fire, but to hell. So what I said is true. It's not about hell being precious to me, it's about the TRUTH being precious to me. If those verses I listed isn't talking about hell, give you your interpretation of them.

When we started i told you I would list 3 times as many bible verses than you do. I kept my word , you have listed 3 verses, I have listed 9. I have explained all nine verses, now you want me to explain yours. Ad far as I am concerned , I have done more than enough. You can't even see the 9., and I already know if I explained your verses, you are unable to see that either. I am done with you. It's a waste of time. Peace out. Good journey to you.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Mickiel;1531747 wrote: When we started i told you I would list 3 times as many bible verses than you do. I kept my word , you have listed 3 verses, I have listed 9. I have explained all nine verses, now you want me to explain yours. Ad far as I am concerned , I have done more than enough. You can't even see the 9., and I already know if I explained your verses, you are unable to see that either. I am done with you. It's a waste of time. Peace out. Good journey to you.

Nothing you have listed disproves the reality of hell. I can list more later but it isn't about how many verses it is about what the Bible actually says about it.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx;1532289 wrote: Nothing you have listed disproves the reality of hell. I can list more later but it isn't about how many verses it is about what the Bible actually says about it.

Hell is a fabrication of The Church. Some of the few passages that suggest Hell were injected into the writing much later.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “General Religious Discussions”