Short-sighted lawyers

spot

Short-sighted lawyers

Post by spot »

I see around 250 lawyers in Pakistan have blitzed a hospital and beaten up the staff, after the treatment of the mother of one of them was questioned.

Do lawyers themselves never need hospital intervention? I think all 250 of them have just shorted their expected lifespan and their continued good health by a significant margin.

It doesn't really work the other way round, they ought to know that. No lawyer ever did anything useful for a client in the history of the profession, they just sit there, offer random advice and charge exorbitant fees. Doctors, nurses and restaurant waiters on the other hand should never be trifled with.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50757383
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Short-sighted lawyers

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1528653 wrote: I see around 250 lawyers in Pakistan have blitzed a hospital and beaten up the staff, after the treatment of the mother of one of them was questioned.

Do lawyers themselves never need hospital intervention? I think all 250 of them have just shorted their expected lifespan and their continued good health by a significant margin.

It doesn't really work the other way round, they ought to know that. No lawyer ever did anything useful for a client in the history of the profession, they just sit there, offer random advice and charge exorbitant fees. Doctors, nurses and restaurant waiters on the other hand should never be trifled with.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50757383

Even more so dentists - never, ever, rile your dentist.
mbilalpervaiz

Re: Short-sighted lawyers

Post by mbilalpervaiz »

Hi,

I have seen the news and that was terrible as lawyer union attacked doctors as they had issue with some of the doctors in cardiology hospital Lahore,

Doctor's are also guilty in this case ,
spot

Re: Short-sighted lawyers

Post by spot »

mbilalpervaiz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:32 am Hi,

I have seen the news and that was terrible as lawyer union attacked doctors as they had issue with some of the doctors in cardiology hospital Lahore,

Doctor's are also guilty in this case ,
If I have issue with a doctor, dentist, police officer or criminal kingpin, I would carefully never say so to anyone in case they discovered my disrespect.

If I disrespect a lawyer, I empty a garbage pail on his doorstep and post a video online showing me doing it. Lawyer are universally unpopular and generally impotent.

Welcome to the site mbilalpervaiz. We are keen to hear your views on any subject.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Health Care”