real fall like here

A forum to discuss local issues in ID, NV, UT, CO, WY, MT.
thomas40

real fall like here

Post by thomas40 »

it is real fal like here in utah the leaves are changeing snow will soon be on its way here.
CountryDweller

real fall like here

Post by CountryDweller »

Fall in northern Pa is just about over.

Matter of fact, we are in a winter weather advisory from tonight through Tuesday for 6 plus inches of snow!

Hope not to be disappointed in the morning...have been waiting for that first big snow!:)
observer1

real fall like here

Post by observer1 »

CountryDweller wrote: Fall in northern Pa is just about over.

Matter of fact, we are in a winter weather advisory from tonight through Tuesday for 6 plus inches of snow!

Hope not to be disappointed in the morning...have been waiting for that first big snow!:)

It's times like this that I'm thankful to be a southern Pennsylvanian!! I HATE snow!! :sneaky:
Peg

real fall like here

Post by Peg »

Here in southeastern Ohio we had a little snow yesterday.:( :-1 I'm about sick of the leaves getting tracked in the house. I want summer back!
minks

real fall like here

Post by minks »

observer1 wrote: It's times like this that I'm thankful to be a southern Pennsylvanian!! I HATE snow!! :sneaky:

Shall we start a club, I too HATE snow, we have to be the only ones on here who do.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Lon

real fall like here

Post by Lon »

Turning cool here in Northern California now, with daytime temps plummeting to 70 F:-6I'll have to stay out longer to keep my tan. Snow? Only 45 minutes away in the High Sierras. Eat your hearts out.:wah:
minks

real fall like here

Post by minks »

Lon wrote: Turning cool here in Northern California now, with daytime temps plummeting to 70 F:-6I'll have to stay out longer to keep my tan. Snow? Only 45 minutes away in the High Sierras. Eat your hearts out.:wah:

Bite your tongue young man.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
observer1

real fall like here

Post by observer1 »

Peg wrote: Here in southeastern Ohio we had a little snow yesterday.:( :-1 I'm about sick of the leaves getting tracked in the house. I want summer back!

Im with you Peg!! :(
observer1

real fall like here

Post by observer1 »

:yh_tongue :yh_tongue Lon wrote: Turning cool here in Northern California now, with daytime temps plummeting to 70 F:-6I'll have to stay out longer to keep my tan. Snow? Only 45 minutes away in the High Sierras. Eat your hearts out.:wah:
observer1

real fall like here

Post by observer1 »

Was a beautiful fall day here today. Temps were probably in the 70s. Hope it sticks around for a few days, as daughter & her fiance are moving & I'm helping them.
nvalleyvee

real fall like here

Post by nvalleyvee »

I just picked all my green tomatoes in the hopes they will ripen enough to can, or I will be tossing some nasty stuff out in a week or so....EEEWWWW The days are in the 60's but the nights are getting cold. That's the high desert of NM this time of year.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
chonsigirl

real fall like here

Post by chonsigirl »

Love NM, you are a lucky girl NV, was thinking of it today while writing, hope to return there one day.......................

Return to “Mountain West”