Prefer The Latest Designer Wear From The Most Coveted Brand

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
Angela kalton

Post by Angela kalton »

Are you wearing the trendy clothes for your gym wear? The lines are there creme de la creme for the fitness freak people who are in love for the most comfortable & cosy clothes that matches with their attire. 'Fashion' refers to that which is in vogue and usually related to one's dress sense & personality traits. A good look obviates a sense of refreshment and a sense of refinement that communicates the right kind of values in one's upbringing.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Never spoken to an advertising blurb before.......hello.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Post by spot »

Oh my word.

Please don't ban this one, this is a keeper!

This is Oasis Sublimation and Oasis Shoes, it's Alanic International and Silverage, it's a huge succession of part-constructed websites stretching to the horizon trying to look like a MegaCorporation. They're paying someone to spread the joyous news with unsolicited word-of-mouth product placement on social media.

Definitely a red letter day, this. Allow me to present last year's Daily Mail puff for the one, the only, Tony Beig.

We mustn't allow the thread to be taken down, it has to become a definitive memorial to what spam advertising is all about. It's not actually posted from California, it's a from contractor in India. One can only hope he gets paid properly for his time and effort.

What usually happens with a thread like this is the site owner has a mild panic when he sees the discussion of his business empire in a spam context, contacts ForumGarden for the thread to be deleted and says it was a rogue contractor with no authority to post the initial unsolicited word of mouth advert.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

So you want it left up for spite ?

Good on you.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Post by spot »

It's not spiteful, it's a public information service. The wretched man has paid someone to fly-post ForumGarden with substandard [1] advertising without asking, without paying and without telling the truth, and the same agent was banned here only two weeks ago with a previous account lauding the same trader.

This is from the Ethics Code Statement of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association:

We practice openness about the relationship between consumers, advocates, and marketers. We encourage word of mouth advocates to disclose their relationship with marketers in their communications with other consumers. We don't tell them specifically what to say, but we do instruct them to be open and honest about any relationship with a marketer and about any products or incentives that they may have received.

We stand against shill and undercover marketing, whereby people are paid to make recommendations without disclosing their relationship with the marketer.

http://www.womma.org/ethics/code/read/

Perhaps the agent in India - "Angela kalton" - who posted the thread would like to to disclose his or her marketing relationship with the sites linked in her profile - all links to businesses run by Tony Beig.

https://www.facebook.com/Gym-Clothes-1828511110721748/

https://twitter.com/GymCloth

https://myspace.com/gymclothes

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/gymcloth

https://www.pinterest.com/gymcloth/

www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/GymCloth

https://www.instagram.com/clothforgym/

He trades credit card points too. I have no idea what that even means. "Instead of keeping all the points stored up, you can sell it against cash amounting to the points your have accumulated". Do I have credit card points? Nobody told me I had any credit card points. Baffling.

[1]: I'm delighted to see, for example, that "a sense of refreshment and a sense of refinement" are unnecessary attributes if only one looks good. I'd rather display refreshed refinement given the choice, but it might explain all those photos in the Daily Mail article.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
asadali

Post by asadali »

Which is the best ready to wear brand in pakistan ?
mohsinali

Post by mohsinali »

asadali;1511343 wrote: Which is the best ready to wear brand in pakistan ?

Andre Emilio High in quality & elegance its the best ready to wear brand in pakistan
spot

Post by spot »

mohsinali;1511344 wrote: Andre Emilio High in quality & elegance its the best ready to wear brand in pakistan

If I owned Andre Emelio and I knew who you were, Mohsin Ali, I'd have someone rub your face in the nearest gravel pit. That firm has spent a fortune establishing its reputation and you come along here and make it look like a cheapskate fly-by-night bunch of amateurs who'd employ witless unskilled shill marketing agents for a cent a post. It doesn't help that Google warns users that "this site may be hacked" when returning andreemelio.com in search results, whoever's in charge of their IT deserves firing.

Both these Ali chuckle-brothers are posting from the same IP address:

The IP Address is: 115.186.40.9

The host name is: wtl.worldcall.net.pk

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0

As an aside, should you try this again elsewhere, try not to associate the Andre Emelio brand with"coveted". Coveting is invariably frowned on in all respectable communities. Even those in Pakistan, I'd have thought.

You've no idea how tempted I was to link your pikdo profile to this thread.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Awwwhhhh.... he's entertaining . And if we train him correctly one day he may become a real boy.

Wouldnt be buying a used car off the guy in the pic anytime soon though.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1511346 wrote: Awwwhhhh.... he's entertaining . And if we train him correctly one day he may become a real boy.He claims to be 24, looks about 12. Goodness knows why he's allowed online at that age. I blame the parents.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I blame the grand parents. Fill em' with sweets and send them home, is the grand parents motto.

Oh btw, just on a side note. My middle son is thinking of living in Denmark and Britain for awhile .....backpacking working holiday....... for some reason the boy wants to be exploited for a bit. Didnt get it from me.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

There must be a guide to Earls Court somewhere. Bazza McKenzie? Ignore the "ignorant, loud, crude, drunk and punchy" bit, that's an Aussie Joke.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Earls court? Thats funny! Even i avoided that area.

When John Clarke died i found out he was in that film. Even his first actor job in a movie was understated and brilliant.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1511354 wrote: Earls court? Thats funny! Even i avoided that area.
I'll have you know I used to live in Earls Court. On Warwick Avenue. Wonderful part of London.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

HA HA HA...... you know? Id believe that!

I was just gunna send him to your place.... hee hee hee! Think of the memories
spot

Post by spot »

I'm trying to imagine an Australian lad stranded in West Cornwall wondering why on earth people stay alive there.
Anetta

Post by Anetta »

asadali;1511343 wrote: Which is the best ready to wear brand in pakistan ?
Unfortunately, I don’t know
spot

Post by spot »

Anetta;1525688 wrote: Unfortunately, I don’t know

I'd vote for Rang Ja at the moment. Very dynamic palette. I've been looking for a retail outlet in England for a while.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”