Shopping

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
spot

Shopping

Post by spot »

And - just to check, because I'm slow on the uptake most of the time - Ainslie is a bloke's name? Not that I'm prejudiced but there's album space if you feel like showing off or anything.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
rubby.luis

Shopping

Post by rubby.luis »

It is good quality of you that you purchase anything after try it. Many people buy without check it out. It creates problem later and west of money.
[link removed by moderator]
allanwetson

Shopping

Post by allanwetson »

Shopping is one of my hobby. Generally I like to purchase clothing more. I prefer online shopping so in online store I get best collection of beautiful and fashionble clothing style.
marloswilliam

Shopping

Post by marloswilliam »

I am also very much fond of shopping as this is the ultimate way to get various fashionable clothes and other kind of accessories. Now a days, online shops are very popular for buying different kinds of products. I am very excited to shop online for getting a best shopping deal.
Fashion plays a vital role in everyone's life
MaclinHopes

Shopping

Post by MaclinHopes »

I am very much fond of shopping. It is a great way to purchase various kinds of products for our daily needs. I especially love to buy stylist cloth and accessories. Here I get very useful information about shopping.
bernardtavis

Shopping

Post by bernardtavis »

Now a days in shopping matters people are getting better and better. Do online shopping for clothing and you will get much better discount. The clothing market is full with the merchandise. It is very good news to buy designer cloth at good discount.
Adwerd

Shopping

Post by Adwerd »

OMG. It is too difficult to go for a shopping. I am to worried when my mom said to go for shopping and now my girl friend.... O God. Is there any tips to avoid from it. If you have please post here.
[
stacyjmes1

Shopping

Post by stacyjmes1 »

buttercup;1058079 wrote: A woman can never own enough shoes.

I agreed with you
jayden mkenzie

Shopping

Post by jayden mkenzie »

Online shopping is one of the easiest way to purchase clothes and your desired items. Online shopping is widely spread in today's time, so the boundary limitation is not there. Anyone can purchase from anywhere through out the world.
maxyjackson

Shopping

Post by maxyjackson »

For me its nothing like shopping n all,, but whenever I used to go for shopping I used to buy lots of clothes for me and my family, and yes to be honest I do have a quiet good collection of clothes but I'll try to wear it at least once :) I'd heard many people used to buy lots of clothes and they don't even wear them at least once. :yh_rotfl I can't believe it its there money which they simply waste,, :-2
dresses
northanya

Shopping

Post by northanya »

they wear those dresses on functions or some has passion to buy new clothes and fill their cuberds
ZAP

Shopping

Post by ZAP »

I hate shopping! Unless it's for art or antiques.
FourPart

Shopping

Post by FourPart »

The internet was born for those of us who hate shopping.
Ella

Shopping

Post by Ella »

Op Thanks
flowergirl

Shopping

Post by flowergirl »

I hate shopping too. I have long can not pick the right clothes...
Anetta

Shopping

Post by Anetta »

buttercup;1058079 wrote: A woman can never own enough shoes.

and cosmetics

Return to “Fashion Clothing”