Modern Trends

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
Anetta

Modern Trends

Post by Anetta »

Hello! How do you feel about the fact that in the modern world of fashion women increasingly prefer men's clothing style?

P.S Waiting for an interesting discussion and creative answers
nicky_1

Modern Trends

Post by nicky_1 »

No one should ever tell a woman what she should or shouldn't wear. Especially men! That sounds incredibly ridiculous.
Anetta

Modern Trends

Post by Anetta »

nicky_1;1525332 wrote: No one should ever tell a woman what she should or shouldn't wear. Especially men! That sounds incredibly ridiculous.
Nicky, I think you're right, but society dictates rules and principles, and violation of this will be the most correct decision not only in regard to style and fashion
nicky_1

Modern Trends

Post by nicky_1 »

Well, I didn't mean that we should violate the rules of society or whatever.. I'm just so fascinated of people who think they have the right or authority to tell women what they should do with their bodies or lives. Women are perfectly capable to decide how to dress and in what style on their own.
Anetta

Modern Trends

Post by Anetta »

nicky_1;1525334 wrote: Well, I didn't mean that we should violate the rules of society or whatever.. I'm just so fascinated of people who think they have the right or authority to tell women what they should do with their bodies or lives. Women are perfectly capable to decide how to dress and in what style on their own.

True
magentaflame

Modern Trends

Post by magentaflame »

NO no ...let them talk among themselves just sit back and watch .
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Fashion Clothing”