Federal election around the cornder

A forum to discuss local issues in Canada.
minks

Post by minks »

We are doomed!!

our choices are

Slappy the circus clown who likes to travel the world and dress like a buffoon and juggle irrelevant global issues and is our current PM, perhaps you heard of him? Trudeau, ugh.

Next candidate

Mister invisible, he is so benign and just barely qualifies as a country leader it is sad, his platform is barely a global fix, he is however concerned about Canadian unity more than Slappy. But on the global front, zzzzzz

Canadaslam, the pro muslim, scares us to death, lethal party that in the past has ruined every province out there. Their party has never been in power at the Federal level.

Greenies, pfft, need I say more, they may as well be flat earth supporters for all their sense.

Lastly and WTF.... the Bloq, pronounced Block? All they want is special everything for Quebec (our sad little special status province)

We are doomed, and I just had to unload here.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Hmmm....that is a dilemma. I'm glad we don't have any problem with competent politicians here in the U.S. =^..^=

I'd choose the least of the evils. Slappy the clown at least does something. It may not be the right thing but it's something.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

minks;1524949 wrote: We are doomed!!

our choices are

Slappy the circus clown who likes to travel the world and dress like a buffoon and juggle irrelevant global issues and is our current PM, perhaps you heard of him? Trudeau, ugh.

Next candidate

Mister invisible, he is so benign and just barely qualifies as a country leader it is sad, his platform is barely a global fix, he is however concerned about Canadian unity more than Slappy. But on the global front, zzzzzz

Canadaslam, the pro muslim, scares us to death, lethal party that in the past has ruined every province out there. Their party has never been in power at the Federal level.

Greenies, pfft, need I say more, they may as well be flat earth supporters for all their sense.

Lastly and WTF.... the Bloq, pronounced Block? All they want is special everything for Quebec (our sad little special status province)

We are doomed, and I just had to unload here.

Yup. Seems like the theme song for world politics these days is "Bring in the Clowns"
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

yep ...I feel your pain . It's everywhere in the world at the moment . but we can all take courage in the fact that politicians are governed by business ...so who's your favourite international conglomerate? choose the one who represents them.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
minks

Post by minks »

Yes as I have read, we are not alone in our disappointing political leaders.

oh Saint bite your tongue, Slappy is chapter 2 of the Western screw over, along with giving away the entire country including our pride. His father was slightly less evil. :(

Lol Magenta, our current PM is selling out to other countries, we will either be a muslim state soon, or a China knock off.

Never have I been so disappointed in the choices out there.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Canada”