Science Disproves Evolution

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523299 wrote: That is just more ignorant. It's all about wanna be.

How do you know? He was pretty dedicated to the cause of spreading the truth. Something must have happened to him.
Ted

Post by Ted »

Whose truth????????
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523313 wrote: Whose truth????????

God's truth.
Ted

Post by Ted »

really or is that man's truth?
Ted

Post by Ted »

Really or is that man's truth?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523333 wrote: Really or is that man's truth?

The Bible is God's Truth. Even Jesus Christ used the Bible as authoritative from God and expected others to believe it.

2 Timothy 3:16 [Full Chapter]

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Here are some quotes in the New Testament and by Jesus of the Old Testament using the Old Testament as authoritative from God.

Matthew 2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Matthew 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Matthew 11:10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Matthew 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Matthew 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Matthew 26:31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

Mark 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Mark 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Mark 9:12 And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.

Mark 9:13 But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.

Mark 11:17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Mark 14:21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.

Mark 14:27 And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

Luke 2:23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

Luke 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Luke 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:

Luke 7:27 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Luke 19:46 Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Luke 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

John 6:31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

John 6:45It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

John 8:17It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

John 12:14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Happy Father's Day To All Of the Dads!
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Do the emoticons work?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted

Post by Ted »

I know of several scientists who believe in God. Bujt what does it mean to "believe in Go"
Ted

Post by Ted »

What does "God" mean? That is what does the word "God" refer to?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523458 wrote: What does "God" mean? That is what does the word "God" refer to?

A creator of the stuff that came from nothing that science proves can't exist without Him.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523458 wrote: What does "God" mean? That is what does the word "God" refer to?

God means creator.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

RELIGION AT THE STATE LEVEL – YES, EVEN IN AMERICA

https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/religion-at ... n-america/
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

POPE GETS SCHOOLED: CARBON DIOXIDE NOT A 'SATANIC GAS'

https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/pope-gets-s ... tanic-gas/
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

CHRISTIAN ARRESTED FOR 'INSULTING ISLAM' ON FACEBOOK

https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/christian-a ... -facebook/
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Are smileys disabled?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

xfrodobagginsx;1523501 wrote: CHRISTIAN ARRESTED FOR 'INSULTING ISLAM' ON FACEBOOK

https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/christian-a ... -facebook/

Just one little piece of evidence that Christians are persecuted for their faith because we are in a spiritual war and satan doesn't like the truth getting out.
Ted

Post by Ted »

Satan was likely an inventions of either Egypt or Mesopotamia. It was a poor attempt to explain evil in the world.
Ted

Post by Ted »

Some people indulge in lying in order to make the evidence prove their point. All I can say is that God created the scientists who are presenting the truth. Another part of the Bible ignored for the purpose of "wanna be"
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523522 wrote: Satan was likely an inventions of either Egypt or Mesopotamia. It was a poor attempt to explain evil in the world.

Trust me satan is a very real monster. It's too bad you don't believe God's Word, but I have personally experienced attacks from that monster on account of my evangelism. satan does not want people to come to the knowledge of salvation through Jesus Christ and is at war with God.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523524 wrote: Some people indulge in lying in order to make the evidence prove their point. All I can say is that God created the scientists who are presenting the truth. Another part of the Bible ignored for the purpose of "wanna be"

Oh my Gosh! The Scientists who are presenting the truth are the Biblical, Creation Scientists, NOT the Evolutionary ones. Who ignored the part of the Bible that explicitely states that "God created the Scientists who are presenting the truth". The Bible doesn't state it that way, but since He created all things that exist, I think it stands to reason that He created the good Scientists who believe in the Biblical model of Creation and the bad Scientists who don't.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Our probes just found biological proof of life on Mars. How does that figure into this discussion? Science disproves of evolution in the Universe? Think bigger: In the beginning, God created evolution ...
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Saint_;1523558 wrote: Our probes just found biological proof of life on Mars. How does that figure into this discussion? Science disproves of evolution in the Universe? Think bigger: In the beginning, God created evolution ...

I don't think so, but even if it did, it wouldn't disprove God. Science supports the Biblical revelation from God of Creation. Darwinean evolution is false. Evolution created nothing. It only causes variations of different species within a kind such as all cat breeds, all dog breeds, ect. It can't go any further and has never been shown to, yet evolutionists hang on to that hope for dear life because it's their religion.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Saint_;1523558 wrote: Our probes just found biological proof of life on Mars. How does that figure into this discussion? Science disproves of evolution in the Universe? Think bigger: In the beginning, God created evolution ...

So, do you have an article to back up your claim?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

'MINI-BRAINS' GROWN FROM STEM CELLS

https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/mini-brains ... rig=health
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

What are your thoughts on irreducible complexity?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

I am still waiting for proof of this assertion. Do you have an article?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523524 wrote: Some people indulge in lying in order to make the evidence prove their point. All I can say is that God created the scientists who are presenting the truth. Another part of the Bible ignored for the purpose of "wanna be"

Like the evolutionists?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Happy 4th of July!!! God bless America!!!
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

STUDENT SAYS THERE ARE 2 GENDERS, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/student-say ... aks-loose/
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted

Post by Ted »

my country an all others be long to God. But you have done a good job at making Gof in you image
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523687 wrote: my country an all others be long to God. But you have done a good job at making Gof in you image

The US was founded on Godly principals and Christianity was interwoven through it's fabric until the mid 19th Century when the Liberals got Liberal Judges to start taking it out. God bless the USA. They need to turn back to God.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

xfrodobagginsx;1523602 wrote: I don't think so, but even if it did, it wouldn't disprove God. Science supports the Biblical revelation from God of Creation. Darwinean evolution is false. Evolution created nothing. It only causes variations of different species within a kind such as all cat breeds, all dog breeds, ect. It can't go any further and has never been shown to, yet evolutionists hang on to that hope for dear life because it's their religion.

To say that Science cannot disprove God is an age old Creationist Straw Man. Science can only PROVE the existence of something that exists. It cannot DISPROVE that something exists any more than it can disprove the existence of Invisible Pink Fluffy Flying Elephants. Can you prove that they don't exist? In Science, as in any kind of argument, the onus of proof is on the one making the claim. You are claiming that God exists. The burden of proof is on you to prove that claim not for anyone else to disprove it. This is why the Legal System adopts the policy of Innocent until proven Guilty. You are accusing God of existing. It is up to you, the Prosecution, to prove this case otherwise, by default, he is Innocent & remains as not existing.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

FourPart;1523692 wrote: To say that Science cannot disprove God is an age old Creationist Straw Man. Science can only PROVE the existence of something that exists. It cannot DISPROVE that something exists any more than it can disprove the existence of Invisible Pink Fluffy Flying Elephants. Can you prove that they don't exist? In Science, as in any kind of argument, the onus of proof is on the one making the claim. You are claiming that God exists. The burden of proof is on you to prove that claim not for anyone else to disprove it. This is why the Legal System adopts the policy of Innocent until proven Guilty. You are accusing God of existing. It is up to you, the Prosecution, to prove this case otherwise, by default, he is Innocent & remains as not existing.

I never said that "Science cannot disprove God" I said that IF they found life on other Planets, it wouldn't disprove God. Interesting that you should say that "Science can only prove the existence of something that exists". Why can't science prove that life can spring from non life? Because it didn't. You need to read the context of my posts better next time because you are accusing me of a straw man argument, while you are doing a straw man argument on me. I never said that. The Legal system in a Court of Law, would not be able to deny the existence of God due to the overwhelming evidence. But Evolutionary Scientists deny this because it contradicts their religion of trying to explain how everything got here without a God. Fail.
Ted

Post by Ted »

Naive pure and simple. Pure BS
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1523710 wrote: Naive pure and simple. Pure BS

Interesting how you just say "BS" but you can't give a reason why it's wrong. Think for yourself.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Still looking to use the emoticons.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Top European court to hear Christian family's case

https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/top-europea ... orig=faith
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

xfrodobagginsx;1523850 wrote: Top European court to hear Christian family's case

https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/top-europea ... orig=faith

It goes to show you that Christianity is under attack.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Happy Sunday. Find a good Bible believing Church and attend.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

'You don't belong': Sports star calls Christian teammate 'homophobic'

https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/you-dont-be ... T3YGFu4.99
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

95% of biologists: Life begins at conception

https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/95-of-biolo ... yjhV9iq.99
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

The actual Scientific Data supports the Bible. The Evolutionists conclusions contradict the Bible because they hold back the evidence that they don't like and submit the stuff that supports them. That's not science.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Institute For Creation Research Homepage:

https://www.icr.org/who-we-are

Return to “General Chit Chat”