Baking Bread

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Patsy Warnick

Baking Bread

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I'm baking a loaf of bread

OMG - there's nothing like the smell of home made bread baking.

I'm not much of a baker - my bread has been turning out - not burned !! I'm shocked.

Proud of myself - I'm not a baker LOL

Patsy
spot

Baking Bread

Post by spot »

It makes a difference to a kitchen, baking bread. Wonderful for breakfast if you leave the dough proving overnight and bake early, but it does involve someone getting up to do it. A live-in domestic servant is the recommended solution or, failing that, early-rising children with a keen interest in domestic economy.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Mickiel

Baking Bread

Post by Mickiel »

Patsy Warnick;1522360 wrote: I'm baking a loaf of bread

OMG - there's nothing like the smell of home made bread baking.

I'm not much of a baker - my bread has been turning out - not burned !! I'm shocked.

Proud of myself - I'm not a baker LOL

Patsy

I used to bake sweet rolls for a Catholic college when I was young , they taught us how to twist it. And it tasted and smelled great.
Patsy Warnick

Baking Bread

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Spot

I love fresh baked bread in the morning - so, on C'Mas Eve I had a loaf out overnight rising. C'Mas Morn. my bread was a Hot Air Balloon.. LOL We laughed..

We were in front of the C'Mas Tree for pictures - I'm holding the Hot Air Balloon. LOL

A little practice & my bread is turning out perfect & Delish.

That's all the practice baking I'll be doing. No cookies - no pies here - I burn everything.

Patsy
spot

Baking Bread

Post by spot »

Have you been out to see the new place yet? I thought that might be why you'd baked.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Baking Bread

Post by LarsMac »

Patsy Warnick;1522369 wrote: Spot

I love fresh baked bread in the morning - so, on C'Mas Eve I had a loaf out overnight rising. C'Mas Morn. my bread was a Hot Air Balloon.. LOL We laughed..

We were in front of the C'Mas Tree for pictures - I'm holding the Hot Air Balloon. LOL

A little practice & my bread is turning out perfect & Delish.

That's all the practice baking I'll be doing. No cookies - no pies here - I burn everything.

Patsy

Go ahead and practice cookies. I love Chocolate Chip Charcoal.

:)
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Patsy Warnick

Baking Bread

Post by Patsy Warnick »

When it comes to baking - I think I get side tracked and cookies are smoke. lol

Just a slow process for me.

Spot - our moving semi-truck arrives tomorrow to pack my brothers belongings.

We leave AZ on Sunday 17th.

Perhaps I should go back to that thread to explain issues..

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Baking Bread

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Spot

I'm baking bread to take advantage of our cooler weather - you don't use your oven 7 months out of the year here.. Too hot

Patsy

Return to “General Chit Chat”