Hello all, Henrick here.

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Henrick

Hello all, Henrick here.

Post by Henrick »

Hello everyone, my name is Henrick.

I just registered to this forum as it looked like it could be fun. I am not really a big word game player, but interestingly enough I have created some original games. Perhaps you will find them interesting.

A bit more about me. I am an engineer and software architect. I teach at a major university in the department of Computer Science and Engineering. I want to show my students that with today's tools, you can create some very nice apps and, in order to prove my point, I made a couple of apps.

I joined to see if I could find some fun word puzzles, but also to see if I could get some ideas for more games and apps for my students.

I also plan on putting a few puzzles out there to challenge all of you puzzle players. Let me just say this, those puzzles will not be for the faint of heart.:-3
Bryn Mawr

Hello all, Henrick here.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Henrick;1512488 wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Henrick.

I just registered to this forum as it looked like it could be fun. I am not really a big word game player, but interestingly enough I have created some original games. Perhaps you will find them interesting.

A bit more about me. I am an engineer and software architect. I teach at a major university in the department of Computer Science and Engineering. I want to show my students that with today's tools, you can create some very nice apps and, in order to prove my point, I made a couple of apps.

I joined to see if I could find some fun word puzzles, but also to see if I could get some ideas for more games and apps for my students.

I also plan on putting a few puzzles out there to challenge all of you puzzle players. Let me just say this, those puzzles will not be for the faint of heart.:-3

Welcome, I hope you'll join in the conversations within the Garden :-6
Saint_

Hello all, Henrick here.

Post by Saint_ »

I find the allusions to app writing fascinating. I'd sure like to do that. I did write on of my own apps, but all it does is play "Star Trek Fanfare" at startup of the machine!
spot

Hello all, Henrick here.

Post by spot »

I apologize, I missed seeing this thread earlier.

Welcome to ForumGarden, it's a pleasure to have you posting here, I hope you'll enjoy our company.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
minks

Hello all, Henrick here.

Post by minks »

hello and welcome.

Enjoy your stay
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Wandrin

Hello all, Henrick here.

Post by Wandrin »

Hi Henrick.
martinakrystal

Hello all, Henrick here.

Post by martinakrystal »

Hii

I am Marina Krystal. I am professional assignment writer in Australia. If you want any type of assignment help plz contact to me.

Best online assignment help in Australia
Bruv

Hello all, Henrick here.

Post by Bruv »

martinakrystal;1513889 wrote: Hii

I am Marina Krystal. I am professional assignment writer in Australia. If you want any type of assignment help plz contact to me.

Best online assignment help in Australia

Oh dear.......Hello..........and probably goodbye.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Introductions”