How grow cheese

Discuss growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

Hello to people in here. I buy chesseplanting and no cheese. You help me yes.

I buy plant ten moths. no cheese. what do i do to get cheese pease.

In big pot width good dirt and i feed but no cheese

How long cheese come

Thankin you all muchly:)
spot

How grow cheese

Post by spot »

Do you speak of the common mallow, Malva sylvestris? or of the Monstera deliciosa house plant.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

spot;1512494 wrote: Do you speak of the common mallow, Malva sylvestris? or of the Monstera deliciosa house plant.

Me ting he speek windy hup.....bit cheesy I know....gouda go now.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

How grow cheese

Post by spot »

That'll be a Somerset accent he's using, if I'm any judge.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

How grow cheese

Post by G#Gill »

Hey Yong Ting, how are you ? I see you are watching the thread, I suppose you're waiting to see how many replies you get. It is possible that spot may be able to assist you, judging from his wide knowledge. Good luck with your quest for assistance.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

How grow cheese

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1512504 wrote: Good luck with your quest for assistance.I've met six year olds with a less trusting nature.
Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

spot;1512502 wrote: That'll be a Somerset accent he's using, if I'm any judge.

Zomzett ? Way aye...........Spot on
FourPart

How grow cheese

Post by FourPart »

Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

spot;1512494 wrote: Do you speak of the common mallow, Malva sylvestris? or of the Monstera deliciosa house plant. Thanking but i look this and no same my cheeseplant.

no flower on my cheeseplant only green. man say will grow big plant. i buy of internet. i buy ten moths still no cheese flower
Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

Bruv;1512498 wrote: Me ting he speek windy hup.....bit cheesy I know....gouda go now.

You are rude of me. you are very bad person. i ask help.
LarsMac

How grow cheese

Post by LarsMac »

Ping Yong Ting;1512491 wrote: Hello to people in here. I buy chesseplanting and no cheese. You help me yes.

How long cheese come

Dood. U bin had.

No cheesy plant.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

Ping Yong Ting;1512491 wrote: Hello to people in here. I buy chesseplanting and no cheese. You help me yes.

How long cheese come

Ping Yong Ting;1512516 wrote: You are rude of me. you are very bad person. i ask help.

You speek very god hinglish distortationated.

Is that chinoise axcent blud ?
Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

Bruv;1512520 wrote: You speek very god hinglish distortationated.

Is that chinoise axcent blud ?

You are very rasist person to be rude of me.

i want to know of plant. this is all. You nasty person.
Saint_

How grow cheese

Post by Saint_ »

lol. Everyone, including me, has gone to this guy's profile page to see if it's a regular member shining us on.

As to cheeseplant: The Swiss Cheese Philodendron isn't known for it's blossoms. It's prized for the strangely shaped leaves with holes in them.

Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

Ping Yong Ting;1512532 wrote: You are very rasist person to be rude of me.

i want to know of plant. this is all. You nasty person.

Even rasists can help, blud.

Google is not rasist so here you are.......some help for you....HERE.............HERE.......and...HERE
Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

Saint_;1512533 wrote: lol. Everyone, including me, has gone to this guy's profile page to see if it's a regular member shining us on.

As to cheeseplant: The Swiss Cheese Philodendron isn't known for it's blossoms. It's prized for the strangely shaped leaves with holes in them.

yes, this is my cheeseplant. you clever man find this. i look but no find. when will cheese grow
LarsMac

How grow cheese

Post by LarsMac »

Ping Yong Ting;1512535 wrote: yes, this is my cheeseplant. you clever man find this. i look but no find. when will cheese grow

Sorry, dude. cheese no grow there.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

Ping Yong Ting;1512535 wrote: yes, this is my cheeseplant. you clever man find this. i look but no find. when will cheese grow

What about my help......you being nasty to me cos I rasist ?
spot

How grow cheese

Post by spot »

Seeding the leaves helps, or you'd be reliant solely on airborne spores. I find stapling a couple of mini babybels on each leaf - unwrapped, obviously - leads to the growth you're looking for after twenty days. Your conservatory should be both warm and moist. I have been consistently successful for the last thirty years employing this method.
FourPart

How grow cheese

Post by FourPart »

spot;1512541 wrote: Seeding the leaves helps, or you'd be reliant solely on airborne spores. I find stapling a couple of mini babybels on each leaf - unwrapped, obviously - leads to the growth you're looking for after twenty days. Your conservatory should be both warm and moist. I have been consistently successful for the last thirty years employing this method.

After a year or 2 you can move on to a full sized Edam.
magentaflame

How grow cheese

Post by magentaflame »

OMG!

Ping pong made a very slight mistake. Very slight, but it is there.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

How grow cheese

Post by spot »

I blame Brexit.
magentaflame

How grow cheese

Post by magentaflame »

OMG! Too funny

The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

magentaflame;1512549 wrote: OMG! Too funny

Trying it on ?
Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

spot;1512541 wrote: Seeding the leaves helps, or you'd be reliant solely on airborne spores. I find stapling a couple of mini babybels on each leaf - unwrapped, obviously - leads to the growth you're looking for after twenty days. Your conservatory should be both warm and moist. I have been consistently successful for the last thirty years employing this method.

I no have conserv. what is babybels. i look but no find just this on googles

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/weights/barbells/

man on internet he say cheese come soon. i pay $50 and months no cheese. i tri for money back but he no there no more.

you are good person try to help.
Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

Bruv;1512540 wrote: What about my help......you being nasty to me cos I rasist ?

you no help. you in crasy hospetal yes. i no need help from crasy person. i like the spot person. she good woman
Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

spot;1512548 wrote: I blame Brexit.

yes brexit is very bad man. couse very big troubel for us . i go work now. goodbyes and soons
spot

How grow cheese

Post by spot »

Ping Yong Ting;1512566 wrote: I no have conserv. what is babybels. i look but no find just this on googles

Barbells and Barbell Sets

man on internet he say cheese come soon. i pay $50 and months no cheese. i tri for money back but he no there no more.

you are good person try to help.

Your Google search engine is being heavily censored by your State Security apparatus. You might like to start a grassroots movement for Constitutional reform.

Leerdammer is an acceptable alternative. On no account should you employ Camembert.
Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

spot;1512572 wrote: Your Google search engine is being heavily censored by your State Security apparatus. You might like to start a grassroots movement for Constitutional reform.

Leerdammer is an acceptable alternative. On no account should you employ Camembert.

Tell us all please is this new member originating in the far east ?

Or could it be an ex member on a wind up ?

My money is on the later, or at least an English speaker with a strange sense of humour.
magentaflame

How grow cheese

Post by magentaflame »

North korea's bombing forums now?

Just a stupid person Bruv. But cheesy is correct..... you veddy veddy bad mon. Lol
Ping Yong Ting

How grow cheese

Post by Ping Yong Ting »

Bruv;1512574 wrote: Tell us all please is this new member originating in the far east ?

you mean norwich I look on googles earth. there are paddy feilds there yes. i no come frum there. man on internet say you live in norwich you have 8 fingar and toe
spot

How grow cheese

Post by spot »

Bruv;1512574 wrote: Or could it be an ex member on a wind up ?Anyone who hasn't recognized Oscar by now deserves all they get, Shirley.

I'll put another 10% on Andy but I don't think his English is adequate to have written these.
Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

spot;1512582 wrote: Anyone who hasn't recognized Oscar by now deserves all they get, Shirley.

Is it too late to say I thought it might be ?

Forum Garden must be addictive, a habit that's hard to break.

Should I ask if the if the foxes like cheseplants ?
LarsMac

How grow cheese

Post by LarsMac »

Bruv;1512574 wrote: Tell us all please is this new member originating in the far east ?

Or could it be an ex member on a wind up ?

My money is on the later, or at least an English speaker with a strange sense of humour.

I figured as much. but was too busy to really follow through.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

How grow cheese

Post by magentaflame »

A very sad lonely and mentally unstable nassistic individual.

Oh well takes all sorts .
Bruv

How grow cheese

Post by Bruv »

magentaflame;1512593 wrote: A very sad lonely and mentally unstable nassistic individual.

Oh well takes all sorts .

She has roots in Australia....................every time she gets chucked.....she comes back.....like a boomerang.
magentaflame

How grow cheese

Post by magentaflame »

Oi!.... dont blame us! She is definately your problem. And ill remind you not to try to send her here. That kind of thing stopped years ago
FourPart

How grow cheese

Post by FourPart »

spot;1512582 wrote: Anyone who hasn't recognized Oscar by now deserves all they get, Shirley.

I'll put another 10% on Andy but I don't think his English is adequate to have written these.

I was about to post that I think someone has undergone a name change. However, I haven't totally dismissed the possibility of it being your good self

Return to “Gardening Forum”