This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden

Gnostic Christian Bishop

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil?

Regards

DL
spot

Post by spot »

If you're not going to pay any attention, mate, we're not going to host you any longer.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
superhorn

Post by superhorn »

This Christian God is nothing but an imaginary bronze age Semitic sky god who demands that we humans worship him blindly 24/7 and who supposedly hates gay

people .

He is the creation of primitive middle eastern tribesmen of thousands of years ago who thought the earth is flat and did not even know where the sun goes at night .

But unfortunately , an appalling number of Americans still believe in this imaginary monster . Their minds, if you can even call them minds, are still stuck in the bronze age .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

superhorn;1507174 wrote: This Christian God is nothing but an imaginary bronze age Semitic sky god who demands that we humans worship him blindly 24/7 and who supposedly hates gay

people .

He is the creation of primitive middle eastern tribesmen of thousands of years ago who thought the earth is flat and did not even know where the sun goes at night .

But unfortunately , an appalling number of Americans still believe in this imaginary monster . Their minds, if you can even call them minds, are still stuck in the bronze age .

Well, that's not the one I heard about when I was growing up.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

😂I want what you're smoking 😂
Smoke signals ftw!

Return to “General Religious Discussions”