Oh dear

A forum to discuss local issues in Scotland.
gmc

Oh dear

Post by gmc »

Sadiq Khan sparks huge row by likening Scottish nationalism to racism in 'spectacularly ill-judged' comments | London Evening Standard

Silly boy bit much this - someone should have explained to him that we're not the ones that voted to leave the eu and turf out all the foreigners and it was in the snp manifesto that of circumstances change like a brexit vote another referendum was on the table on which basis at the last election labour almost ceased to exist in scotland with only one MP from scotland in westminster.

Ah the power of the quiet dig.

SNP says Labour is 'raising the white flag' on Brexit (From The National)

“I want to make it absolutely clear to both Nicola Sturgeon, and indeed to Ruth Davidson, the SNP has absolutely no mandate for another Scottish independence referendum,” Murray told a half filled auditorium. :yh_rotfl
magentaflame

Oh dear

Post by magentaflame »

yep! We're accused of racism all the time. Can't say a damned thing about the governments immigration policy without being called a racist. Interestingly the number of people I've spoken to in Melbourne not born in Australia who voted for Pauline Hanson absolutely floored me.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
gmc

Oh dear

Post by gmc »

Had to look up Pauline Hanson it seems the nazis are crawling out from the woodwork all over the planet
gmc

Oh dear

Post by gmc »

If a scots politician had called anyone on favour of the uk and takimng back control of the country and chucking out all the foreigners racist the mainstream press would be all over them. Wanting our democracy back from the eu is sensible nationalism wanting freedom fom right wing tory governments that we have never voted for is divisive racism and nationalism.

May refuses to guarantee devolution of fishing and farming powers (From The National)

Not a word in the daily mail or anywhere else oln something so fundamental to the uk - the snp don't actually have to do anything just sit back and watch the topries make the case for them.

SS-GB 2017: What if Nazis were ruling the world today? | Daily Mail Online

Let's nopt forget who the daily mail wanted to win ww2 and where it stands on the right versus left debate. The nazis in the uk and the us in't go away they just went undercover and started morphing now they are back running the place.
librtyhead

Oh dear

Post by librtyhead »

Welcome to my world............wont you come on in. Just to be a bit judgmental. Thank you Europe for showing the States what immigration means and the results of what to much immigration can do with statistical results.
magentaflame

Oh dear

Post by magentaflame »

gmc;1507022 wrote: Had to look up Pauline Hanson it seems the nazis are crawling out from the woodwork all over the planet
I dont mind some of the things she says. Ooi dont think she should have any power though.

The thing is, what she says others have said before, but shes often misquoted.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Scotland”