Georgia Gun Shop Owner shoots would be robber.

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Who, in their right mind, would walk into a gun store in Georgia and expect the owner to just lay down and let you rob him?:-2

This bad guy drops two guns- that I can see- on his way down.

Armed robber is killed on camera as he tries to hold up gun store in Georgia | Daily Mail Online

I'm seriously considering getting gun trained. The kid that works for me is offering to let me practice out on their farm. :thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

A person should never own a gun unless they are well-trained in how to use it.

We take road tests & should have to take lessons to get a gun license. Including cleaning, loading, everything, & marksmanship. IMO
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

USA Toddlers..............................you couldn't make it up HERE
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

flopstock;1505261 wrote: Who, in their right mind, would walk into a gun store in Georgia and expect the owner to just lay down and let you rob him?:-2

This bad guy drops two guns- that I can see- on his way down.

Armed robber is killed on camera as he tries to hold up gun store in Georgia | Daily Mail Online

I'm seriously considering getting gun trained. The kid that works for me is offering to let me practice out on their farm. :thinking:

What impressed me was the owner dropped down and shot out the glass of his display case to shoot the perp.

One thing besides hands on gun training is to know the laws in your local area concerning the legal use of firearms. Realize that knowing the law is a good beginning, but what to expect if you ever use a gun to protect yourself, even if you do not actually fire the weapon.

Good Luck.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1505262 wrote: A person should never own a gun unless they are well-trained in how to use it.

One should never print newspapers unless they know how to spel or speak without proper diction.

AnneBoleyn;1505262 wrote: We take road tests & should have to take lessons to get a gun license.

You knew this would be my response. Driving a car is not a right, owning a gun is.

AnneBoleyn;1505262 wrote: Including cleaning, loading, everything, & marksmanship. IMO

One would think one would care for something they spent, how much money for?

That kind of thing should start in school. It could be done as an optional class. I bet ya a lot of students would sign up.

Now, only if I could get my wife to clean her gun.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

This kid that works for me has been collecting for years. He's one of those that does target practice with his AR-15 or whatever it is called. I guess I have to do something different for a concealed carry license than I do to just own one at my house, but he's pretty serious about me not even getting one for home unless he teaches me how to use one first... and when I say kid - I mean the kid in his 30s who works for me :)

tude dog;1505269 wrote: What impressed me was the owner dropped down and shot out the glass of his display case to shoot the perp.

One thing besides hands on gun training is to know the laws in your local area concerning the legal use of firearms. Realize that knowing the law is a good beginning, but what to expect if you ever use a gun to protect yourself, even if you do not actually fire the weapon.

Good Luck.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Crimes Trials”